Lydia Millen #57 Can't be bothered with January vlogs, she's on maternity leave for a dog!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Or the screenshot taker can delay the posting on tattle AFTER she had taken the picture down. I do wonder if lydia will go BAT tit CRAZY if we don't talk about her AT ALL on here. 😆 :unsure::ROFLMAO:
She would hate it. The only thing worse than bad press is no press. If we cancelled her it would really bother her.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
First of all why does Ali’s mouth seem weird when he talks on his stories? He seems abit lispy? Maybe not lispy but something seemed different- as though his mouth is full of saliva or something?!
I can’t work it out but it was making me feel abit 🤢I swear he never used to speak like that. Was quite distracting!He seems like a totally different bloke to what he was years ago.
Possible reasons causing lisp:
-Botox / lip fillers
-Orthodontic treatments
-Trying to talk like an affected tw@t
-All of the above

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I don't understand how Sellier or Lydia can get away with saying her Birkin is brand new 2020 never used. I just watched Claire's first Birkin unboxing to compare and even though they are different sizes and leathers and this affects how the bag looks, you just can see how a real new Birkin looks, and it clearly is not how Lydia's does...
I don't know if it's Sellier or Lydia who's lying, but If I was her I'd be more transparent about it. Maybe it's true and it hasn't been used but it's been stored incorrectly for a while and that's why it looks a bit saggy, but anyway, I would have talked about it instead of insisting constantly on the fact that's 'brand new never worn'.
Pics for comparison:
They look like they’re made out of different leathers. Lydia’s leather looks much softer so would that not mean it sags more? Maybe it’s meant to look like that? I don’t know.

Reactions: 7
Sorry to disappoint, lovely Tattlers, but I carried out some independent (and non trolling) research. Alas, Lidl did not purchase her boots from Selliers Knightsbridge... apparently 🤷🏻‍♀️
View attachment 388625

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
They look like they’re made out of different leathers. Lydia’s leather looks much softer so would that not mean it sags more? Maybe it’s meant to look like that? I don’t know.
Yeah yeah I know, I mentioned it on the post and i'm sure that Claire's leather is meant to look way more sturdy/structured than Lydia's, but still something's off... I'm not a Hermès expert whatsoever but Lydia's bag just doesn't look brand new at all. I actually prefer it like that though, but it's the lying and pretending that bothers me. Leaving comments like "sorry to disappoint but it's not second hand, it's new 2020 never used".... shut up, the bag's leather is stretched and everyone with eyes can see that.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I find the whole dog thing so strange ... when we were looking for dogs we knew we wanted either a border terrier or a pointer (total opposite I know). We’ve always had borders and they’re great wee dogs for country living and at the time we didn’t have the space for a pointer so a border it was. It seems strange to me that dogs become “fashionable” remember the early 2000s when everyone wanted chihuahuas and then it was pugs, now of course it’s mini daxs - I absolutely adore any and all dogs and it sickens me that anyone would buy them to be “trendy”.

when we got poppy all I heard was “a border terrier, how random are they cute?”. As a matter of a fact they are, but more than that she totally benefits from our outdoor lifestyle and love for climbing mountains. She’s not a fashion accessory, she would die if I went near her with a harness never mind a jumper - I’ve never wanted her to be perfect or insta worthy. Lydia seems so obsessed with her image and if she wants to do up her house, ruin her garden and spend obscene cash on bags .. then so be it. But to flaunt your “wealth” via a living breathing innocent wee animal .. I just cannot.

sorry rant over but animals are not to be messed with. Anyone else on here a border terrier owner?
See attached pic of my wee poppy ❤

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Went looking and I have found what I am pretty sure is an unboxing of the same bag Lydiot has, as I thought better to compare like with like.
I dont know, this woman's bag does look a big slouchy like Lydiot's, what I do know though is how much more info this woman has about her bag.
Just did a bit more looking and this woman is actually an anestheseologist (god knows how you spell that) so this woman has worked hard for this bag :)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Ummmm. Is the UK lockdown over? If not, what in the actual F are all of these people doing during a tier 4 lockdown? Is this another KM photo shoot in a big house and then they will only show the stairs? 🤨

View attachment 388656

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 31
Wonder if Claire Chanelle is laughing at those awful handle protectors!!
Everyone is laughing at them. Even the person that produced and sold them are laughing at them.

So this is how much the bag was advertised for 6450 pounds.

Well, surely they gave her a discount or just gave her the bag for no cost at all. 100% free.

Reason being, they already admit it is not new or does not look new.

Look at both sides - they're both bunched up. Normally isn't that very structured?

I've never seen a Hermes bag -supposedly relatively new - look so ill shaped and saggy.

The sides don't look saggy because a bunch of stuff was carried in it.

It looks just badly made. That's my amateur opinion though.

I don't own a Hermes so will leave it to the fellow Tattlers on here who do know about Hermes bags.
This is another bag. A Hermès Kelly, Lydia owns the Birkin.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ummmm. Is the UK lockdown over? If not, what in the actual F are all of these people doing during a tier 4 lockdown? Is this another KM photo shoot in a big house and then they will only show the stairs? 🤨

View attachment 388656
Nope UK is in a complete national lockdown till around the 15th Feb (to begin with...)
Why does she think it doesn't apply to her?!
I'm so angry.

I guess actually this is technically "work" isn't it. Still, there is a lot of people there.

• Angry
Reactions: 22

View attachment 388656
So who is at home looking after the pooper?? Poor Ali??

Nope UK is in a complete national lockdown till around the 15th Feb (to begin with...)
I'm so angry.

I guess actually this is technically "work" isn't it. Still, there is a lot of people there.
Well there is work and there is work. If they need photographs to sell tit, could they not have done some that required a few less lights. I don't even live in UK and this pisses me.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I have a grip thanks!
Has nothing to do with hate. It’s my opinion and an observation. I hope that person isn’t scamming others. If you look at on average how many bags the store sells a day. To how many “new bags” this person sells. Something isn’t adding up. Now be gone.
"Now be gone" love it, nearly as much as hoist by thine own petard

Reactions: 4
So who is at home looking after the pooper?? Poor Ali??

Well there is work and there is work. If they need photographs to sell tit, could they not have done some that required a few less lights. I don't even live in UK and this pisses me.
Yes you're right!!! I know a lot of people aren't able to work from home, being front line workers and all that! But Lydiot.... hardly essential work is it!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 12
I'm so angry.

Seems that influencers and the rich live by different rules. Us regular folk can't even go for an outdoor walk alone, without being interrogated about what we're doing :rolleyes:

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 23
I'm so angry.

My dad works in the film and TV industry and I was shocked that filming etc is still going on. The precautions put in place are awful too. My dad does health and safety and had to argue with a director about a kissing scene between two actors who hadn't been in a bubble. The director thought it was fine as long as they kissed for under 15 minutes 😂😂
So it really doesn't surprise me that things like what Lydia is doing today are still going on. You can see from the photo how close together they all are

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Seems that influencers and the rich live by different rules. Us regular folk can't even go for an outdoor walk alone, without being interrogated about what we're doing :rolleyes:
It's driving me up the wall! Especially since I've not hugged my own mum since March last year because I'm trying to do the right thing. Then there's all these influencers just not giving a tit at all.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 23

View attachment 388656
The UK is operating a "if you can't work from home, you can go to work" policy. I can't do my job from home, therefore I go out to my place of work and do my job (with added layers of PPE and sanitising).

Reactions: 10
So I am so annoyed by LEM and AG. I used to love their videos, mainly LEM, but since the last year or so I cringe at their videos, I actually fall asleep to AG, he’s so monotone and boring. How the hell do these two get away with some of their tit. Her content is failing and she’s so lazy! Don’t get me started on her face. Clearly had work done! I used to be such a fan, not anymore. Rant over 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't understand how Sellier or Lydia can get away with saying her Birkin is brand new 2020 never used. I just watched Claire's first Birkin unboxing to compare and even though they are different sizes and leathers and this affects how the bag looks, you just can see how a real new Birkin looks, and it clearly is not how Lydia's does...
I don't know if it's Sellier or Lydia who's lying, but If I was her I'd be more transparent about it. Maybe it's true and it hasn't been used but it's been stored incorrectly for a while and that's why it looks a bit saggy, but anyway, I would have talked about it instead of insisting constantly on the fact that's 'brand new never worn'.
Pics for comparison:
Claire's one is a different leather, and it has this piping seam on the edged that keeps the bag in shape. My plastic Birkin dupe looked like the one Claire has. I'm not versed enough in Birkins to say if every model has this piping or only the ones that should stay stiff?

Compared to Claire's Lydia's looks cheap. It lacks the stiff frame.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.