Lydia Millen #54 Beg and unbox on repeat, this lisping mole's become obsolete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought so too. I know every couple is different but could you ever imagine Lidl and Aldi dancing around like that? They seem to barely touch each other half the time!
Absolutely not, it would be weird if they did as we all know they're not like that. Like Janice said (Mean Girls) it's like seeing a dog walk on its hind legs 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She looks scary in all of these pictures. Like one of the girls that would drag you around the club by your hair for accidentally bumping into her on the dance floor. Hard as nails. Me no like 🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Not sure if this has been raised before, but now the majority of the country is in tier 4, can you actually go to a puppy breeder/seller’s house to collect?
No!
That will be interesting! Maybe she will say breeder delivered as it’s specially for her...it was due on 8th I think...hide the garden....

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I asked that in my last post...it seems contra to the rules about no unnecessary travel but she will claim it's for 'work' as she will be using the pup for content 🤢
You can collect a pet but there are rules that you are meant to follow.

Reactions: 6
👏👏👏 Well said...100 per cent agree. 💌

She would have posted if Nonna was ill...
Agree. I think she just had lots of time to catch up on Tattle and she’s now feeling down, needs time off and another ‘Me time’. Toughen up Lydia and maybe reevaluate your life already?

Reactions: 10
Josie and Charlie were also radio silent over NYE....
If they were partying home alone, it would be a perfect way to connect with followers that were doing the same. It would be too good an opportunity to miss. Seems there have been lots of incidents of people not following the rules over NYE.

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
The best thing was, that the next sentence was about her and Ali watching for houses at the beginning of 2020. I was ded hearing that. And that thing that she invented black walls and the thing about she would never paint over SOLID OAK, like, hello, your doors?
Trying to catch up with you lot .lol
First I hope EVERYONE had a Peaceful & warm Christmas and a happy and safe new year.
I'm so sorry for anyone who was alone this yr and any yr during such holidays.
Praying this year these vaccine are safe and work and we all start to step outside and breath fresh air and be with loved ones without the fear of falling ill or loved ones falling ill or worse, losing someone.

Now to Lady Bucket of the Manor..Did you just say you were the first for the black walls- duck right off!
Your sister in law & brother painted their living room black in 2018 and they have the same lights way back then as you do in your lil WC or similar.
You steal everything from everywhere because YOU don't have a individual thought or design in your head.
Your Glo bag of crap its no Jewellery collection,
have to say I actually got purchase a piece and its beautiful, well made and designed and there is actually a story behind it. Frow put work into that as did the Artisan.
I will give credit where it is due.

When I think of what you said lately, you had one Dream to accomplishe and that was to work with the company of your dreams..They came to YOU 3 times but as it wasn't want you wanted you turned them away. Finally they returned on your terms and you got to work with them. "THE POWER OF SAYING NO" as you put it.
Well I wonder what company that was ? and imagine hitting your peak already, So if they were the Dream everything else can't be the dream as you constantly claim on everything (even Ali is saying it now🤮) .
So what is it like to have such a massive lux company crawl back to you again and again and AGAIN and finally you agree to honour them with your presence.
Frankly its never stood out because you talk about absolutely everything with the same regurgitate "Its the Dream" response to anything you have tried to flog.

You need that on a Tee shirt. That's your tag line - IT'S THE DREAM 🤮

• Haha
I actually enjoyed Inthefrows 'what I got for Christmas' vlog, wonder if lady muck will do one now? bet she's foaming at the mouth that Vic got a Peloton and so has her new BBF Josie. Poor Lyd is the only one who hasn't got one but oh no she doesn't want one does she? :giggle:
By the time lazy lydiot posts her WIGFC everyone would have forgotten about Christmas and NY packed all their decorations up and will be getting in with their January 🙄

Reactions: 15
Does this count as cosplay?
Ooh don't insult cosplay :( lol
My niece and her mates do the most mind blowing cosplays and the hrs of work to makeup and prep for outfits would put those 2 to utter shame.
I was going to throw a label at them but frankly it insults people with genuine neurological issues and M would kick my hole for it.

Talking over Christmas she said, " I have to say I truly pity them, she is miserable trying to keep up with the Jones, trying to claim she's an interior designer now, a Queen, an influencer, an advocate (God help me she only advocates for herself) she has answered all those questions till she got what she wanted because there is NO WAY she is what she claimed to be) if she was she wouldn't be replying to people they way she does, she wouldn't be sarcastic nor would she be deceptive. She would be very clear and goal oriented and she flips like a switch from one persona to another as does Ali and they have to play the same dress up together.
They have NO character of their own so they have to take from what the see on TV or who they read about or surrounded themselves with- they are Chameleons & leeches they try to blend in and then suck the life out of you.
Ali is James Bond, Lord of the Manor, (I don't know what that was riding on that bike with his cup of tea smh) adventure boy, golf gent, business man with filofax and briefcase, Stately Gent walking the dog&cat and under all these characters Just one of the lads Peaky Blinders chav electrician with his multifaceted wife of many personalities" 🙄
She is so right but its her job to spot these issues- well done M.

I've been watching more of fleurdeforce and someone had put up a picture of Fleurs kitchen, I agree that's the kind of build LEG wanted as well as the House itself.
Their grounds are enormous and they come from substantial lifestyle backgrounds on both sides. When you see Fleur walk the dogs with Mike it just looks quintessentially British. No muss no fuss throw on a Jacket and wellies and away we go with the springer spaniels and little Dachshund plastered in mud or the old land rover for the dogs and work about the fields.

I love the dogs are loved but treated like dogs respected as dogs & not an accessory.
They are family and not baby talked nor called everything but their bloody name unlike Lumi ( I mean wtf why is she calling her pikachu among the million other crappy names 🙄)

Ooh these people actually hurt my head but thankfully the laughs still roll in as they prat about trying to figure out who and what the duck they are.
They could be millionaires but they will never be truly happy because they don't know who they are or what they want.

• Heart
This was part of a dog food ad that came up while I was scrolling through the thread ... our Lyds is going to need a lot more Jo Malone candles! 🤣

02053571-3BD8-4696-95A7-4CB720806746.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Completely second everything you are saying @Oops...

It reminds me of the way some influencers on IG seem to end up having a third child as soon as the older two age out of their peak cute money making ages.
Totally agree. There is a dumb a$$ blogger in Atlanta GA who now has 5 kids born 1 1/2 yrs max apart. Her kids are feral and she had a melt down every day while trying to home school them. They are growing out of the cute phase fast. She went viral with an Instagram post about how her number 2 child just doesn't draw in the numbers like the other ones. She lost sponsorships and Maytag asked that all their posts be removed. Over the course of 2 years Maytag gave them 2 sets of washer and dryers, dishwasher (kids broke the door by standing on it), new fridge (kids broke that too) double wall oven, and a cooktop. Her kids break stuff all the time but they don't care because in the past someone always gave them freebies. Not so much anymore and now it's not so much fun. They even begged for an in the ground pool that didn't happen but the tennis court did get free stuff to change it to a basketball court with 2 backboards, hoops, and posts for over 3k a piece. Lydia and Ali should take note because there was a time when she was one of the hottest bloggers in the US. Now she is a joke, has 5 kids, no retirement plan, no college funds for her kids, and a big house that was poorly built and has moldy windows and multiple leaks. Sound like anyone we know?

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 24
Totally agree. There is a dumb a$$ blogger in Atlanta GA who now has 5 kids born 1 1/2 yrs max apart. Her kids are feral and she had a melt down every day while trying to home school them. They are growing out of the cute phase fast. She went viral with an Instagram post about how her number 2 child just doesn't draw in the numbers like the other ones. She lost sponsorships and Maytag asked that all their posts be removed. Over the course of 2 years Maytag gave them 2 sets of washer and dryers, dishwasher (kids broke the door by standing on it), new fridge (kids broke that too) double wall oven, and a cooktop. Her kids break stuff all the time but they don't care because in the past someone always gave them freebies. Not so much anymore and now it's not so much fun. They even begged for an in the ground pool that didn't happen but the tennis court did get free stuff to change it to a basketball court with 2 backboards, hoops, and posts for over 3k a piece. Lydia and Ali should take note because there was a time when she was one of the hottest bloggers in the US. Now she is a joke, has 5 kids, no retirement plan, no college funds for her kids, and a big house that was poorly built and has moldy windows and multiple leaks. Sound like anyone we know?
Sounds horrendous on so many levels...:(

Reactions: 16
Even when it comes to the b
Because Lidl says so, she happily admits she breaks Aldi s balls. If you watch her flogs you will see how he rarely questions or argues with her, all for a quiet life. It s so sad to watch. The reality is the more he does that the more she will tear him to shreds. She ... is ...vile.
Even when it comes to the Bee hive, he wants to keep it the natural wood just stain it to protect it.
But Nooo she demands he paint it sage and he wants to raise is on I believe legs but she says Noo to whatever his opinion was "Ali that won't be aesthetically pleasing" . " So paint it sage on the top or bottom and no to the netting" or whatever..
He is so ball busted he is a eunuch.. I half feel for him but then he treats people in the comments like tit and that negates my sorrow for him and its back to " Slap it up you and sup from the spoon of sorrow- Here Ali YOUR wife won't even wear the wedding ring you bought her 3 yrs in.

What does that say ? Business relationship or is she your beard as my Gay brother claims.
He is normally right on the button, also LEG all that constant Nose wiping lovely, let me step lightly here but it reminds me and my Brother of his ex partner, moody, irritable, can't keep their mind on one thing, doesn't sleep well at night even though they may of slept hours, Dont know if you suffer jumps in your sleep you may do jaw ache from clenching, snappy, HIGHS and sudden lows, immune system low, always coming down with something feeling drained, headaches, excitement, jittery, sore throats (Some of these symptoms can be elevated by your B12 and Drips from the dr).
Well you could avoid it all if you left your Nose alone!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
and in the same video towards the end we see her eating dinner, picking out her vegetables (looks like courgette) and leaving them on the side on her plate 🙄. I have a tiny allotment that I manage to grow huge amounts of produce in every summer. Never have to go grocery shopping except for milk, meat etc. My family and I eat all of it, there is never much left for the freezer! These two don’t even eat veg, it’s all going to go in the bin!! What’s the point!? Here is an idea Lydia... maybe it makes A LOT more sense to grow cut flowers to fill up all those vases instead!
She will probable steal this idea but if it was ME or M we would grow the food and take it down to the food bank and leave of at the seniors home. Etc a bit of charity from you for once you grappy witch!

Reactions: 7
I’d dare to say she’s also slightly autistic! Watched The Crown and redecorated a room according to that! Who does that! That’s not normal!
My M is autistic as is another member of the family, its part of her job diagnosing people with different neurological issues and other conditions ( I shouldn't be writing this) she's going to be really pissed.
But its because I feel overwhelmed to state NO, LEG is not on the Autistic spectrum as such. Yes personality disorder, and Narc as well as the other issues I've mentioned. And I've seen behaviour that makes other things come to light.. But not Autistic.

I had a whole load of tit wrote here but I had to delete it because its not my place to write all this about her life..
Esp when she is writing her own book, so one day it can be read. But No, that woman does not have Autism.. Omg I got really emotional there sorry!

No she doesn't get to use a label like that when good people are genuinely effected by a neurological condition and would NEVER bleeping TREAT PEOPLE THEY WAY SHE DOES!

Reactions: 9
LOVE your avatar! I also wondered about this facetune in an entire vlog. Which would explain why I was so confused about what she actually looked like back when I did like her. I remember thinking... wow, she really looks different from the side vs front.

Anyways.... Just finished binge watching Bridgerton on Netflix.... Brace yourselves Tattlers.... when Lydia discovers it (probably in 5 years when everyone else has seen it it and then she will deem herself having "found" it) she will have to redo the whole house covered in gold and will be wearing empire waist dresses and Ali's gonna have some serious boy band bangs and major sideburns.
Loved it watched it all in one night too.
Please no thats what I was thinking, LEG going to start gilding the tit out of everything.
After all she used to gild, come to think of it SHE NEVER DID get around to gilding that mirror of her I believe Fathers or Grandfathers.
The Duke is a tad on the yummy side 😋

Reactions: 1
I reckon her silence is either because she’s been sulking or because they had friends over for a party.

Reactions: 20
I thought so too. I know every couple is different but could you ever imagine Lidl and Aldi dancing around like that? They seem to barely touch each other half the time!
The only dancing they would be doing is dancing AROUND each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.