Lydia Millen #54 Beg and unbox on repeat, this lisping mole's become obsolete!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon they have had their annual NYE party with Carrie and her bf, maybe more. And I also reckon in the day they have gone over to Charlie and Josies. Josie did a lot of preparing the spare rooms over Christmas and so maybe they stayed over?!
Also will this be the year Lydia decides to have a baby! Elle Darby has almost broke the internet with her announcement last night! And gained an absolute shed load of followers as a result. Will this end the bot buying for our Lidl? Will she go down this route? Does this show that people just want genuine good news and not shilling gifts and bragging about what they got for free? Only time will tell!
i just can’t help but feel sorry for this new puppy 😞it will be just be flavour of the month- for one month only. 😞

• Sad
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
Lydia could hardly scrounge £500 together for Carries Gucci bag they gave her so I doubt she’s forked out on an LV bag for her followers. In fact when she did the giveaway I just assumed she was giving away the one she had already as she’s done that before I think, she clearly hoped everyone would just forget about it!
That what I believed was happening, and I bet she has been wearing it out cause after all it was hers and the winner will be a closed account, we will see a comment OMG I can't believe I won your wonderful bla bla bla and then nothing hid behind a closed account.. Because the bag is still in LEGs dressing room lol

• Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.