Lydia Millen #53 Gentleman's study, books for show, border of Bucks, tier 4, nowhere to go

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sorry but I'm seriously struggling to understand why someone would spend money on boxes designed to look like books? Why not just use actual books? Where does she keep all the books she's supposed to read? Probably hidden away as the covers don't suit her aesthetic. I think this just really sums up the pair of them. It's all for how it looks, what sad empty lives they must lead.

Reactions: 24
Poor Ali ... sitting down to write himself a letter! 🤣

View attachment 360176
Deer Farver Krissmas,

Fanx for the fancy bispoke biro. Not sure what I'll use it for becoz I hate writing anyfink, but it looks nice sat on me new bispoke desk next to the assfeticly pleasing magnifeyeing glass.

Lydia told me it was a gift from her, but I know it was from you Santa. I still beleeve.

Luff from Ali x

• Haha
Reactions: 61
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.