Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m mean, it’s not a competition.
But it totally is

51BFE4AE-B92C-4E5E-8E56-FFDF6D9DE89A.jpeg

FROW -VRS- MILLEN 🤣
9EADE32A-0CA0-4481-83A3-B6F9AEACFF80.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Lydiot; Oh, what's wrong with my jeans!? *pulling them up and making a wierd sound*

-They are not jeans, love

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Haha
Reactions: 9
In other news...

Here's Lydia's 'Daddy Warbucks,' Harvey Millen, and her Iranian step-mum Taraneh (newer model) that Lydia idolizes. 🤷‍♀️

I feel bad for her biological mother Sophia, regardless of their strained relationship. That woman gave birth to her. And the way she has discussed her publicly, as a sort of persona-non-grata, is disgusting.

FireShot Capture 911 - Lydia on Twitte_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_716210081860...png

306505_367707066642703_1988628937_n.jpg

tv_quantico_chopra1a.jpg

But Lydia didn't grow up with Daddy Warbucks her dad...

This is where her father and step-mother live, a fairly standard 4 bedroom house with a garage (i.e., standard for U.S. homes). While Lydia doesn't come from wealth per se, as a lot of folks on here tend to inquire, her father is entrepreneurial and has owned a few companies over the years (all dealing with real estate).

FireShot Capture 912 - House Price History_ - https___www.rightmove.co.uk_house-.png

Lydia's mother Sophia...

Lydia was raised by her mother Sophia who works at Tesco's as a Sales Assistant, and former Beauty Consultant. So she didn't benefit from the upbringing she so desperately wanted with her dad.

50927182_10217987692426669_961101264370794496_n.jpg

She was a cute kid, what happened?

22089036_10154785923445877_2869464565671864514_n.jpg

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 15

She really is in love with herself, and believes she is beautiful.
what is she advertising, greasy hair, greasy skin, bulbous nose… Brand ambassado well what a fail, as usual.
«if you want something fucked up, call Millen »
Most of the time she just looks washed up to be blunt I think
Who worked the patch better 😬

View attachment 48326View attachment 48327

No competition. I’m vocal about how much Victoria has changed but her insta for the most part is miles ahead of millen
Is that another of her copying, I'd be hugely embarrassed there's literally naff all originality to it whatsoever!!!

Reactions: 3
In other news...

Lydia's daddy dearest, Harvey Millen, and the Iranian step-mum (newer model) that Lydia idolizes. 🤷‍♀️

I feel badly for her biological mother, regardless of their strained relationship. That woman gave birth to her. And the way she has discussed her publicly, as a sort of persona-non-grata is disgusting.

View attachment 48547

View attachment 48553

View attachment 48548

And this is where he and her step-mother live, a fairly standard 4 bedroom house with a garage (standard for U.S. homes). While Lydia doesn't come from wealth per se, as a lot of folks on here tend to inquire, her father is entrepreneurial and has owned a few companies over the years (all dealing with real estate).

View attachment 48550

Lydia's mother Sophia...

However, Lydia was raised by her mother Sophia who works at Tesco's. So she didn't benefit from the upbringing she so desperately wanted with her dad.

View attachment 48551

View attachment 48552
What a cute kid. This is all rather sad... yeah it’s not nice how she’s discussed her mum publicly, but I too have super complicated feelings about my parents so i never really know what to make of Lydia’s familial thoughts. I’ll admit I judge her comments with tainted lenses (tainted from her other displays of bratty and totally rude behaviour), but I feel like there’s no way we could’ve known how that contributed to the lack of a person she may be today or not.

Bleh. Anyway I recognise this is tattle and it’s interesting to know!! Great detective work @Gemma_NYC ! Just got a bit derailed with my thoughts~

Also, is that why Lydia claims she is of some Iranian descent? Or does her actual biological mum also have some Iranian roots...

Reactions: 14
Also, is that why Lydia claims she is of some Iranian descent? Or does her actual biological mum also have some Iranian roots...
No, her bio mom isn't Iranian, just her step-mom. So that's the correlation.

I agree. Honestly, Lydiot doesn't get a free pass to be a crappy individual. There are people with far worse backstories that took it in stride and didn't decide to remain assholes. 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 17
No, her bio mom isn't Iranian, just her step-mom. So that's the correlation.
Oh crap.. yeah I gathered that from your first post but wondered if it also applied to her birth-mum because otherwise... HOW does that in any way impact her genes??

Wow I mean it’s one thing to not be that bright, but to be this dim... 😕

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Oh crap.. yeah I gathered that from your first post but wondered if it also applied to her birth-mum because otherwise... HOW does that in any way impact her genes??

Wow I mean it’s one thing to not be that bright, but to be this dim... 😕
Yeah. Her mom is Italian, I believe. 🤦‍♀️

In other news...

Here's Lydia's 'Daddy Warbucks,' Harvey Millen, and her Iranian step-mum Taraneh (newer model) that Lydia idolizes. 🤷‍♀️

I feel bad for her biological mother Sophia, regardless of their strained relationship. That woman gave birth to her. And the way she has discussed her publicly, as a sort of persona-non-grata, is disgusting.

View attachment 48547

View attachment 48553

View attachment 48548

This is where her father and step-mother live, a fairly standard 4 bedroom house with a garage (i.e., standard for U.S. homes). While Lydia doesn't come from wealth per se, as a lot of folks on here tend to inquire, her father is entrepreneurial and has owned a few companies over the years (all dealing with real estate).

View attachment 48550

Lydia's mother Sophia...

Lydia was raised by her mother Sophia who works at Tesco's as a Sales Assistant, and former Beauty Consultant. So she didn't benefit from the upbringing she so desperately wanted with her dad.

View attachment 48551

View attachment 48552

Lydia and her mum... (that she barely acknowledges or speaks well of...)

FireShot Capture 913 - Anna sophia Emma Millen (@sophiam_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_BqSaF1...png

Last edited:
  • Angry
  • Sad
She advertises Facetune.

Am I the only one who thinks antique gold nail tips make your nails look dirty?
The “rose gold” nails are hideous. They’re not rose gold for a start. They’re gross 1970s faux-flesh pink with gold glitter tips. They’re a miss.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
The gleam lot would rather sell a granny than declare anything.
Lydia would fit in nicely!!

we’re all apologising to each other [emoji23][emoji23]
I will stop now but.... tiny tiny petite susie.... doing a Marc Jacob perfume ad.
View attachment 48387

So tragic [emoji23]
This is awful!!! Seriously—she’s holding perfume with junk food in front of her at a fast food joint? This isn’t an ad!! If I was Marc Jacobs I’d be super pissed!

• Haha
In other news...

Here's Lydia's 'Daddy Warbucks,' Harvey Millen, and her Iranian step-mum Taraneh (newer model) that Lydia idolizes. [emoji2368]

View attachment 48547

View attachment 48553

View attachment 48548

View attachment 48550

Lydia's mother Sophia...

View attachment 48551

View attachment 48552
Lydia’s mom Sophia has a terrific head of hair. That’s where Lidl gets hers from, even though clearly Sophia puts more effort into her hair than Lidl does these days.

Yeah. Her mom is Italian, I believe. [emoji2356]

Lydia and her mum... (that she barely acknowledges or speaks well of...)

View attachment 48554
Wow. Lidl doesn’t even “like” her mom’s few IG posts. Carrie at least gave her likes. Lydia really looks disengaged in the two photos she’s in. I’d love to know what Sophia did to Lidl that was so utterly horrible that Lidl is acting this way. And being working class is not a reason.

Reactions: 14
In other news...

Here's Lydia's 'Daddy Warbucks,' Harvey Millen, and her Iranian step-mum Taraneh (newer model) that Lydia idolizes. [emoji2368]

View attachment 48547

View attachment 48553

View attachment 48548

View attachment 48550

Lydia's mother Sophia...

View attachment 48551

View attachment 48552
Sounds like she’s a result of the father & stepmom as well as the mother. She carries on about her mum (who she is literally a twin of) but I think she has dad issues. It’s like she spends her life trying to be her step mom. Like she’s trying to be a woman she thinks her dad would look at.

She messed up. She thinks she’s not but she is & shes getting more messed up the longer she keeps trying to push all her anger, insecurities & issues down and ignore them. Free stuff is what she uses to fill her void. Makes her feel superior to others. But as everyone knows, it’s not ‘stuff’ that gives u love and substance. It’s relationships including the one you have with yourself. It’s recognising where u need to work on and move forward improving.

She’s so bitter and so angry inside. Maybe somewhere inside could be a nice person but she bullies to make herself feel better. She never learnt life skills clearly, nor out grew her childish issues.

Reactions: 26
Probably Lydia's mum was too busy trying to keep a roof over her head than indulge Lydia with all her wants. (I notice that her Mum kept her married name, having gone back to my former name after divorce this is interesting to me).

Reactions: 10
Look, I'm just going to step in here, I have a friend with a similar situation of Lydia's and she is also trying to fill the void of one of her parents with material things. Only this time it was her mother who told her straight to her face that she doesn't want her and never did! Unfortunately, this is a trauma which is very hard to put aside and made my friend into an insecure narcissist. Can you imagine the loneliness that she felt growing up? As a child it's traumatising.
Unfortunately, Lidl has not had the people around her to smack her around and tell her to grow the hell up, because maybe all the neglect that maybe she went through as a child could now be gotten over. Seriously, she has a gorgeous (dim) husband, a roof over her head and a living mom that wants her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.