Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maybe it's just me but it seems like she was talking at double speed throught the video.
At the end I don't know how many times she said she was so glad she got to stay at home and didn't have to go out that day as if she had been out all day the rest of the week. I guess she did have to go out one day and get her nails done and of course get her pic taken.No wonder she was so ready for an at home day!
Warning - If you suffer through the vlog you will never want to hear the word "rustic" again by the end of it!
The Paris notebook - I wouldn't have believed anyone would buy such a thing if I hadn't seen it. It represents her values -Everything is valued for the outer facade with zero depth. If it appears expensive or "lux" it is great even if it has no use and isn't attractive.

Reactions: 21
This may be an unpopular opinion:
I think Lydia should rebrand and be a home style blogger considering that's what most of her content revolves around. She's good at changing things in her home every few weeks. I'll admit that her home looks nice... very commercial. Otherwise I think she's spending too much money trying to get the "perfect" home.
When it comes to fashion her style isn't so good(chic, high fashion) and at this point I don't think she'll be ranked up there with Leonie, Aimee, Tamara etc.

But best of luck to her
This would be a good route for her but it’s all been done by an interior designer, which I noticed she stopped crediting as much now the major “design” part of it has been done. She also directly copies styling from Pinterest and other home accounts.

She literally will just go for whatever trend gives her the most freebies and followers and right now, that’s her home.

So confused by the sudden move back to high street...and, an Amazon haul? Seems bizarre for someone who at one point had carved themselves out a pretty decent platform in the luxury fashion influencer market!

And the before and after photos of her and Ali make me so sad, they both look so happy before and despite the heavy filter somehow more natural!

Reactions: 15
This may be an unpopular opinion:
I think Lydia should rebrand and be a home style blogger considering that's what most of her content revolves around. She's good at changing things in her home every few weeks. I'll admit that her home looks nice... very commercial. Otherwise I think she's spending too much money trying to get the "perfect" home.
When it comes to fashion her style isn't so good(chic, high fashion) and at this point I don't think she'll be ranked up there with Leonie, Aimee, Tamara etc.

But best of luck to her
she’s good at shopping.
That’s not interior design that’s typing in your credit card details after looking at the trending page of whatever site you're on 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 16
she’s good at shopping.
That’s not interior design that’s typing in your credit card details after looking at the trending page of whatever site you're on 😂
No at begging and pretending to use her fake credit card.

Reactions: 10
This would be a good route for her but it’s all been done by an interior designer, which I noticed she stopped crediting as much now the major “design” part of it has been done. She also directly copies styling from Pinterest and other home accounts.

She literally will just go for whatever trend gives her the most freebies and followers and right now, that’s her home.

So confused by the sudden move back to high street...and, an Amazon haul? Seems bizarre for someone who at one point had carved themselves out a pretty decent platform in the luxury fashion influencer market!

And the before and after photos of her and Ali make me so sad, they both look so happy before and despite the heavy filter somehow more natural!

Even if I unphotoshop them and put back in the tone, shadows, and texture into their faces....they still look so much happier and attractive.

Reactions: 7
so luxe, so Lydia....a book with blank pages - so you babes!

Oh single white female alert - she's copied Vic's manicure now!!!!
I noticed that in her ridiculous iPhone post. Totally copied Vic 😂

Reactions: 5
Botched! Lydia Cartoon Face Millen Is Told To Stop

Wow. Someone needs to intervene!

Her face looks more masculine by the day. Sadly, that's something she's chosen to do to herself. Lydiot definitely has a warped perception of the appearance of their face. Cosmetic surgery has made her face look swollen and hard. That is incredibly unattractive.

I'm surprised Ali doesn't confront his own wife about her face. :oops:

FireShot Capture 883 - AMAZON & ZARA HOME HAUL - Lydia Elise Millen_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

5 years later... Lydia Cartoon Face Millen On Botched 😄 🤷‍♀️

I can see it now.

giphy.gif

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
Ooooohhhh!!! You have a point! I thought her cheekbones were natural, but weirdly augmented above them. Now I see they’re both augmented....and then weirdly augmented on top of that! And yes over the years her faces comes and goes. It does change up quite a bit, doesn’t it?

Yeah it’s pretty crazy how different she can look

Reactions: 4

Even if I unphotoshop them and put back in the tone, shadows, and texture into their faces....they still look so much happier and attractive.

You’ll also need to “unphotoshop” their teeth, nose, eyes, hair and so on

Lydia: *blabbering about her Amazon.com Office Chair* "It's 40 quid for them to build it for me... I was like, No! No, no!"

Does anyone else notice how Lydia gripes about prices for literally everything she has to pay for!

If she's baulking at 40 quid ($50) to assemble a chair then she is clearly not purchasing any of her "luxury goods" at full price. Smoke and Mirrors Lydiot, as per usual. 🤷‍♀️

What would Lydia do without vouchers, freebies and discount codes? :sneaky: Luxury channel ... my ass.

FireShot Capture 884 - AMAZON & ZARA HOME HAUL - Lydia Elise Millen_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Back to the subject of her qualifications - here in the UK we don't 'graduate' as such. You take GCSEs age 16 at the end of high school and you either pass them all, fail them all, pass some, fail some. Good grades were classed as A - C and even though D and below are still 'passes', in reality, colleges, Unis and employers want C or above to class as a pass. Then we usually go on to either a school 6th form or a college to take A-Levels or NVQs, that type of thing, between the age of 16-18. After that, you can go to Uni.
Essentially though GCSE's do go from A through down to G as the lowest before being graded as unclassified which is an outright fail where the students not gained enough points to gain a grade (points like in mathematics is when say there's only one component for a calculation will always have two points or marks could call them those where even getting the answer wrong because of the calculation may still get a point mark), but yeah essentially anything below a C may as well not have it by what people think of it, likewise with a degree I'd say really a 2nd class degree as opposed to a 2-1 may as well not have bothered (actually goes down to a 3rd just essentially a pass 40-49%, 2-2 ones are 50-59%, 2-1 then are 60-69% and then finally 70% is a first).

Largely GCSE's is when educations standardised at that stage and then on.... (more or less anyway) until after A Levels or equivalent, it's an external exam board that mark the scripts (whats written down in an exam as there's now course work but thats not enough of a percentage to even pass them I don't think still, was a time when was all done purely by exam) people employed by the exam boards usually secondary to some other academic job.

Lydia: *blabbering about her Amazon.com Office Chair* "It's 40 quid for them to build it for me... I was like, No! No, no!"

Does anyone else notice how Lydia gripes about prices for literally everything she has to pay for!

If she's baulking at 40 quid ($50) to assemble a chair then she is clearly not purchasing any of her "luxury goods" at full price. Smoke and Mirrors Lydiot, as per usual. 🤷‍♀️

What would Lydia do without vouchers, freebies and discount codes? :sneaky: Luxury channel ... my ass.

View attachment 47840
Heck can't even remember how much my actually really comfy board chair costed wasn't much though haha as got it on ebay lol.

Think some of this (when seeing something on reedit ) may apply to Lydiot https://www.kayture.com/2018/05/clockwork/

Last edited:

View attachment 47840
Why would Lyidiot pay 40 quid for her chair to be assembled by them when she can get it done for free by Ali or Cawwie. Cawwie a spider. What a pompous entitled ass she is.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Every time I see video of Lydia's dressing room I silently judge her* for not keeping her shoes and bags protected from dust. There's a reason the companies include fabric bags Lyds! Or if you must see it all on display get some glass doors!

Also, watching her unpack the drawer inserts for her jewelery makes it clear she doesn't bother to measure/check measurements of items - she acted so surprised by their size!

*and now post here :LOL:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Every time I see video of Lydia's dressing room I silently judge her* for not keeping her shoes and bags protected from dust. There's a reason the companies include fabric bags Lyds! Or if you must see it all on display get some glass doors!
Same. I'm wondering why she doesn't have glass doors fitted in her walk-in closet...

Oh, wait! Because smug muppet would have to pay for that herself! 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.