Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought she went to university?
According to her profile on their site she did a BA Retail Marketing at Northampton University. It's quite funny:

Reactions: 3
9D65AB73-36DE-4BD8-8C33-62379217291E.jpeg

I can understand how she might have forgot to delete her hooker-phase-photos.....
But leaving this in 😨

Reactions: 6

Yel

Thankfully Apple doesn't gift or work with influencers. I think that was posted here a few times if I remember?
OT but these days Apple certainly does gift and work with influencers. They've ramped it up a lot since the wireless headphones came out.

A couple of years ago they suddenly doubled their overall marketing budget.

• Wow
Reactions: 8
OT but these days Apple certainly does gift and work with influencers. They've ramped it up a lot since the wireless headphones came out.

A couple of years ago they suddenly doubled their overall marketing budget.

nooooooo!!!!!
I had a family member who worked in HQ up until a few years ago. And they NEVER gave freebies, even the staff got an awful discount!

I still don’t believe the likes of Millen and co would be gifted anything by Apple.
I’ve not seen any influencer in the UK who has been.

Edit: just read this, did they actually work with these guys in the end?

Reactions: 5

Yel

nooooooo!!!!!
I had a family member who worked in HQ up until a few years ago. And they NEVER gave freebies, even the staff got an awful discount!

I still don’t believe the likes of Millen and co would be gifted anything by Apple.
I’ve not seen any influencer in the UK who has been.
A couple of years ago they were slowly getting into it. But since those wireless headphones they've been doing it more and more. Does kinda make sense. They spend $2+ billion a year in marketing and loads in traditional ads so using influencers isn't surprising. They do tend to go for the tech people - but the link above shows even Louis Cole got invited to their office for talks in 2015

Apple tapped into digital influencers for the iPhone X announcement. What might seem like simple strategy on the surface, actually shook the tech and marketing spaces as Apple may have strategically lost a few press friends to reach an entirely different audience.

When the annual iPhone review day came around this year, the regulars of traditional tech press published their first impression reviews, as per usual. However, for the first time in nine iPhone rollouts, a select few digital influencers had test units first and published their reviews the day before. This was not a shipping error.

Apple recently has started to partner with great YouTube influencers to help spread the word about products that probably don’t need promotion. Their rationale for working with trusted influencers takes them from a great tech brand to a cool, acquirable brand that everyone wants.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lydl logging on to her tattle thread to see if everyone has stopped talking phones/computers & is back to discussing her.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Lydl logging on to her tattle thread to see if everyone has stopped talking phones/computers & is back to discussing her.
😂😂😂😂😂

I find it interesting 😂 the best bit is even if they are working with influencers now she is sooooooooo far down the list I doubt she’d even get a 10 quid iTunes voucher to promote let alone a Mac. 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Lidl allegedly did get a degree, although I'm not sure how, if she had no previous qualifications. Also, how did she graduate when she can't write? Isn't she dyslexic though?
My Samsung phone battery expanded and I was told it might explode so I ordered a new phone from Argos and it arrived in store a few hours later. Sorted!

Oh yeah.... because I’m pretty sure you’re the best person to give advice on owning a Bengal.

D1394C32-9C53-4225-B970-81A0D8747290.jpeg

will Lumi and lynx be featured.... oh hold on. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Oh yeah.... because I’m pretty sure you’re the best person to give advice on owning a Bengal.

View attachment 47586

I can't get over the fact that even though they seem fully aware of Lynx's demise, they continue to let Lumi roam about at all hours🙄. Lesson learned, obviously not🤔. Pair of dimwits😡

Reactions: 17
I can't get over the fact that even though they seem fully aware of Lynx's demise, they continue to let Lumi roam about at all hours🙄. Lesson learned, obviously not🤔. Pair of dimwits😡
offering advice on owning that breed of cat,
Or ANY cat

I’ve said it before but if we’re getting pet advice from the Millen Gordens
can we get Kate and Gerry McCann to give us advice on holidaying with a toddler

• Haha
Reactions: 21

View attachment 47586

Of course she is! How to lose 1500 pounds in a few mns: let your cat poo in the next door garden, run on to the road, if that doesn’t work try some poisonous flowers, or cheap cat food, don’t clean there bowls or if none of those work, take them for a wild walk dressed in pr products and get them lost while eye bleeping yourself.

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Of course she is! How to lose 1500 pounds in a few mns:
I thought you meant weight loss tips with our very own mini Millen.
“loose a cat and 10 pounds in 3 days!!”

so tiny she needs to send press products back because the small is just so darn big on her 🤦‍♀️ Obviously not eating enough dandruff lately.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
I thought you meant weight loss tips with our very own mini Millen.
loose a cat and 10 pounds in 3 days!!”

so tiny she needs to send press products back because the small is just so darn big on her 🤦‍♀️ Obviously not eating enough dandruff lately.
I wish that was possible, l need Millen advice on making all my clothes too big for me!!

• Haha
Also, how did she graduate when she can't write?
Let's keep it in perspective lol. Her 'degree' was in fashion. I doubt the writing standards are too high 😂

The admission requirements for that program are (incomprehensible to someone like me without knowledge of the UK High school system):

Standard entry requirements apply to this course. A typical offer is around BCC at A Level or DMM at BTEC.

Last edited:
Lidl allegedly did get a degree, although I'm not sure how, if she had no previous qualifications. Also, how did she graduate when she can't write? Isn't she dyslexic though?
My Samsung phone battery expanded and I was told it might explode so I ordered a new phone from Argos and it arrived in store a few hours later. Sorted!
She took a quiz online that showed she might be dyslexic, so now she say she is.

Sent fra min SM-G930F via Tapatalk

• Haha
A lot of foreign students, for whom English is a second language, are attracted to arts degrees in the UK, so having good linguistic skills is not essential provided you have talent and original ideas.

I think marketing degree courses have relatively low entry requirements.

Reactions: 4
Lydia 'Smug Muppet' Millen Is So Dim, It's Scarrie

Lydia is mind-numbingly verbose.

It comes across in this monstrosity of a blog post, fashioned by her two brain cells in an attempt to share a literary magnum opus about losing her phone and buying a new one.

In advertising we say, KISS – Keep It Simple Stupid. The fact that she rambles on saying too much and nothing at all speaks to her mental stupor and ill attempts to be a bonafide "content creator."

Lydiot is an influenza –– a mediocre one at best.

There's beauty in the full stop of a sentence – an art of true creatives that she can't be bothered to grasp. This looney tune has been blogging for nearly a decade and produces the kind of drivel one would expect from a child.

I'm ashamed for her...

Every keystroke reveals how dim and obtuse Lydia is.

She's trying desperately hard to produce fresh content and her attempt at tech journalism fails to meet the mark, as per usual. This dim woman lacks the vision and clarity of a true content creator. This blog is a prime example.

Just smile and look contrived for the camera, Lydiot. At least Ali can edit that type of content with more ease so it's somewhat palatable for intelligent beings.

None of this, of course, would matter if it wasn't her job! 🤦‍♀️ 😄

Imagine doing something for 10 years and still ... no clue.

View attachment 47445 View attachment 47446

View attachment 47447 View attachment 47448
Crappy as this post is it’s more than she usually writes about sponsored content. I get the feeling Apple might be Lydia’s new Dior.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.