Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
View attachment 47270

so its trash because it’s wasn’t gifted. 😂
is this her attempt and putting feelers out for a spon with the competition.
I honestly think it’s something that she’s doing. I’ve owned varying apple products including iMacs and MacBooks and they’ve lasted YEARS so she’s definitely doing something with them that she shouldn’t be

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I honestly think it’s something that she’s doing. I’ve owned varying apple products including iMacs and MacBooks and they’ve lasted YEARS so she’s definitely doing something with them that she shouldn’t be
Absolutely. Our whole house is kitted out with apple products and we have never, ever had a problem with them. Something is clearly not right with what Lydia is saying.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
she gets nothing from complaining on her social media and can get the Mac replaced with absolutely no problem 🤷‍♀️
unless her reason is because it encourages another brand to contact her....and we 1000000% know that’s what she’s doing.

7A5F6CA4-8229-4692-99B5-A647712731B3.jpeg

the cat hates you Lydia.

Reactions: 5
That sweater looks really similar to Claire's last winter. Braided tails are goofy.
View attachment 47269

There she goes again, trashing a brand while we are apparently not free to express our opinions here.
[/QUOTE]
I'm pretty sure they were all sent one of these as they all suddenly appeared at once and are so odd with those braids.

Her comment about having the same taste as Vic, it's probably because they are both sent the same freebies by companies.

Reactions: 22

Exactly or just another ploy for a freebie - completely wasting her time though!

Reactions: 6
What in the fuckity duck is she wearing in that vlog??? It's fashion road kill, that's what it is, A wham ( not dissing Wham at all!) t'shirt with a waaay oversized blazer and flares? and that bloody Bottega Venetta bag, it does not match at all, no wonder Dior will not touch her. You call yourself a fashion influencer? If anyone has seen Sex in the City you my remember the episode where Samantha is trying to get that Hermès Birkin bag for Lucy Lui and the woman in a track suit who has an Hermès Birkin bag... it doesn't GO!!!!!!! speaking of which, she lives such a "luxe" lifestyle, anyone see any items from Hermès??? They wouldn't touch her with a barge pole :LOL:

In the taxi arriving in France...."Ohhh I love free water" you love anything free don't you darlin'

Can anyone else see traces of dandruff on that make up stained tent she calls a blazer?

• Haha
Reactions: 24
she gets nothing from complaining on her social media and can get the Mac replaced with absolutely no problem 🤷‍♀️
unless her reason is because it encourages another brand to contact her....and we 1000000% know that’s what she’s doing.

View attachment 47286

the cat hates you Lydia.

exactly, she probably wants to be gifted a DELL like Emily Canham. Not because she needs it, just cause she's entitled

• Angry
Reactions: 8
Thankfully Apple doesn't gift or work with influencers. I think that was posted here a few times if I remember?
Yes I think when she was asking where she could get the new iPhone in MK! Grifting at all times.

Why didn't she take the first iMac back to Apple and the genius bar? It's within warranty and they would have sorted her out. There's an Apple Store in MK, so she doesn't even need to take it into London, and the computer will definitely fit in her RR, because we saw it fit into the boot of the Aston Martin...

How she managed to break it in the first week is beyond me.:rolleyes:

Edited to add: Taking that cat with them on a walk but not on a lead is so irresponsible. Especially given they're a cat down due to negligence (IMO). I think walking cats on a lead is a bit weird too but at least that way Lumi won't run off or get into trouble.

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Why didn't she take the first iMac back to Apple and the genius bar? It's within warranty and they would have sorted her out. There's an Apple Store in MK, so she doesn't even need to take it into London, and the computer will definitely fit in her RR, because we saw it fit into the boot of the Aston Martin...
That’s exactly right. Either she’s telling tall tales again or she has caused damage that is not covered by warranty. She’s so rich you’d think she’d have AppleCare anyway. I’m just not buying her stories 😒

Isn’t it interesting though, when Lie-to-ya actually pays for something she expects a lot and is quick to complain. Meanwhile she’s very happy to shill products she never uses herself or believes in to her followers.

Reactions: 21
Words/phrases Lidl says that make me want to eat my own eyeballs, each time she utters them:

- Snazzy
- Snazzpot
- Snazzy meatball (WTF? Does she think saying tit like this gives her a personality?)
- Everything else she says.

Things Lidl does that make me want to eat my own eyeballs, each time she does them:

- Moan about lack of sleep/difficulty getting to sleep when she told us this was now NEVER a problem, back when she was flogging us those Bose Sleep Bud thingies.
- Moan about how tired she looks. EVERY DAMN FLOG!!
- Moan about how puffy she looks. EVERY DAMN FLOG!!
- That smug face she pulls as she assesses her face in the viewfinder. EVERY DAMN FLOG!!
- Says her own name any possible time she can wedge it in. EVERY DAMN FLOG!!
- Everything else she does.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Itf & lidl must be bonding over their embarrassing orange poorly applied fake tans (note the white hands [emoji849] and orange arms), unfortunate huge gonzo noses and tacky desperately trying to be witty dumb photo comments.

And I just heard itf speak[emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15][emoji15] ANOTHER one with a speech impediment. Where did all these society rejects come from lol

Reactions: 8
That can’t be Lydia! Her hair hasn’t looked like that for a couple of years, and she’s far slender in the thighs.

I took it from her Instagram, it was a collaboration with la Perla a couple of years ago but I agree with you.

Reactions: 5
Words/phrases Lidl says that make me want to eat my own eyeballs, each time she utters them:

- Snazzy
- Snazzpot
- Snazzy meatball (WTF? Does she think saying tit like this gives her a personality?)

Things Lidl does that make me want to eat my own eyeballs, each time she does them:

- Moan about lack of sleep/difficulty getting to sleep when she told us this was now NEVER a problem, back when she was flogging us those Bose Sleep Bud thingies.
- That smug face she pulls as she assesses her face in the viewfinder. EVERY DAMN FLOG!!
"Mr Millen-Gordon"...it gets me every flipping time. Just say Ali for Gods sake!!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
"Mr Millen-Gordon"...it gets me every flipping time. Just say Ali for Gods sake!!!!!

YESSSSS!!! Especially when we know she never even uses the double barrelled name for herself! He has to suffer being ‘Mr Millen-Gorden’ (cringe) but she remains ‘Lydia Millen’ (also cringe but not really about the name, more because the lady herself is a massive cringe-fest. Obvs).

• Sick
Reactions: 12

- Snazzy
- Snazzpot

I love that FLOG 🤣

Anything would break just looking at her😂
You meanie you (note the sarcasm lol) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
I have heard of occassional their stuff to break but never multiple of them, one after the other

She needs the tools for that quality content!!
Sorry I did read that one right you said quality not tit and boring? :eek:

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.