Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Now you have posted this once she reads/sees this on tattle she will buy a new runner for there Hahahaha
For all intents and purposes, Lydia can't seemingly afford anything she's not gifted...

(case in point: carpet scraps as a hearth area rug).

What she does actually buy, she seems to scrounge pennies for on Depop. And I'm sure their renovations (likely on credit) make all of those payments quite stressful - hence the muppet cosmetically-enhanced face. 🤷‍♀️ 😄

No one that has true wealth is envious of smoke and mirrors Millen. Trust me. I'm simply embarrassed for her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 16
and when he goes back to the #servicestationlife he probably gets a discount on the bacon baps 😬

I think he’s really been effected by affiliates vanishing act.
not in the Lydia “attention seeking“ way

View attachment 46849

god almighty. Well we know they live close to each other anyway 🤷‍♀️

Victoria couldn't have washed her arm before hanging out with Lidl? Or just blending in with her friends now?

Reactions: 3
oooh why is Lydia dressed like a funeral director for sunday lunch with her new bae? She's jealous of the loaned bentley when they have a 'bought' aston martin? Soooo shallow and vile, do you think they sit there at lunch comparing their freebies?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Correction: likely leased. 🤷‍♀️

Lydiot's personality is reprehensible and insufferable. I don't see that faux-friendship lasting long. They will likely swim in the same circle due to the bromance of Ali and Victoria's man-child housewife. But other than that, I don't see it lasting...

Oh well i can see a big future there - we could have Ali and Harrison do the weekly shop at Sainsburys in Towcester Vlog, Ali and Harrison go to B&Q and do DIY, Ali and Harrison make dinner for their influencer wives.............

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I am wondering, isn't that a story which has to be declared as an ad?
Don't the British rules say that they are suppose to also state when they are associated and have a past or ongoing relationship with the brand?

I LOL'ed that she also couldn't just say fire lit, candles lit, snuggled up LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN... but lets make sure we are overly specific and make sure for more brand recognition

• Haha
Reactions: 14
This fake friendship with Frow is painful
Can't wait to see the In-the-faux friendship of Lydoria blow up. 2 highly inflated, fragile egos..it can't last. We all know Lydia needs to be hero worshipped by doormats like Ali & Scarrie.

Reactions: 19
Don't the British rules say that they are suppose to also state when they are associated and have a past or ongoing relationship with the brand?

I LOL'ed that she also couldn't just say fire lit, candles lit, snuggled up LIKE A NORMAL HUMAN... but lets make sure we are overly specific and make sure for more brand recognition
Yes! I totally agree. But the I light my aerie candle in my intimissi loungeware.... Totally an ad!! So bad. She makes me feel worse sometimes when I think wow I couldn't afford this or that like her and then I discovered on tattle or guru gossip that she get that stuff for free and never talk about that. She make it looks like she pay for her lifestyle!

Reactions: 20
Ok so these consistently undeclared & reported ADs; So many & so what? Is there any consequence? A reprimand? A fine? A suspended or shut down account after repeat offending? Does Proud Difficult Lydia Millen know after her dealings/meetings with the ASA that she's pretty much free to do wtf she likes & when reported declare 'oops I forgot'??

Ok so these consistently undeclared & reported ADs; So many & so what? Is there any consequence? A reprimand? A fine? A suspended or shut down account after repeat offending? Does Proud Difficult Lydia Millen know after her dealings/meetings with the ASA that she's pretty much free to do wtf she likes & when reported declare 'oops I forgot'??

Worth repeating... 🤷‍♀️ ;)

Lydia Millen On Gifted Products: "As a consumer, I don't care... It may not sit as my highest priority."

Consumers have to report her infractions to the CMA and the ASA, respectively. Two different governing authorities. CMA cares about "sponsored content" a.k.a. gifted products. The ASA cares about non-disclosure of #Ads - two different things. Commenting about it on her social accounts is a waste of time and energy.

File an ASA Complaint Online

For those that find a clear ASA offence for not disclosing an #AD (per the very clear Guidelines), it takes less than 5 minutes and you will receive a case # upon submission.

File a CMA Complaint via Email

CMA violations fall under receiving gifts: benefits, freebies, free products, free visits (i.e. press trips). And are usually tagged with the brand #hashtag and the brand account @dior. This one-sheeter diagram will help you decide if you need to report to the CMA or ASA.

Here's an example of a CMA violation that has been filed.

Reactions: 11
Oh well i can see a big future there - we could have Ali and Harrison do the weekly shop at Sainsburys in Towcester Vlog, Ali and Harrison go to B&Q and do DIY, Ali and Harrison make dinner for their influencer wives.............
this would be perfect 😂😂😂
I really think Ali and Victoria and Harrison and Lydia would be the better couples.

Id probably like the former and the latter.....not so much 😬

Reactions: 9
I am wondering if they really look after this cases. I'm from Germany and some big influences were in the press and at court for not declaring ads/sponsorships. Mrs. Millen get it wrong again and again and she seems not to pay some fines or impeached for it.

Sorry, my English isn't the best...

• Wow
Reactions: 16
I am wondering if they really look after this cases. I'm from Germany and some big influences were in the press and at court for not declaring ads/sponsorships. Mrs. Millen get it wrong again and again and she seems not to pay some fines or impeached for it.

Sorry, my English isn't the best...
Every country has different regulations when it comes to social media endorsements. And the quality and correctness of what is reported also plays a factor. Whining about it does very little. Reporting it puts influenzas like Millen on their radar. The ASA definitely acts. Can't confirm if the CMA enforces as rigorously.

In jedem Land gelten unterschiedliche Vorschriften für Social-Media-Vermerke. Und die Qualität und Richtigkeit der gemeldeten Informationen spielt ebenfalls eine Rolle. Jammern tut sehr wenig. Indem sie davon berichten, werden Influenza-Erreger wie Millen auf ihr Radar gesetzt. Die ASA handelt definitiv. Kann nicht bestätigen, ob die CMA so streng ist. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Long time lurker, first time poster here. Thank you for the hours of entertainment!
I saw this in the Sunday Times Style magazine.....Lidl, they are on to you!

20191006_221815.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 21
It's a faux-friendship of convenience. Now that Victoria lives near Lydiot, it is convenient for them to hangout. Since Lydia's work-for-hire friends are basically there during the workweek.

The fact that Lydia perceives riding in her friends' loner car as being chauffeured says it all... [emoji2368]

Lydia's smug muppet face is such a monstrosity. [emoji1]

View attachment 46885
«I’m going to let her drive me around»[emoji15] English is not my first language, so, maybe, I’m overreacting here...But to me it sounds incredibly snobbish and arrogant? Wouldn’t a polite and humble person put it like «I hope we’ll meet more frequently from now on, and I’ll get to be driven in this car again” or something?

Reactions: 21
«I’m going to let her drive me around»[emoji15] English is not my first language, so, maybe, I’m overreacting here...But to me it sounds incredibly snobbish and arrogant? Wouldn’t a polite and humble person put it like «I hope we’ll meet more frequently from now on, and I’ll get to be driven in this car again” or something?
You're right. In any language, Lydia comes across as egotistical and rude. 🤷‍♀️ 😄

Lydia 'Smug Muppet' Millen hired a Personal Publicist –– Christopher Charnley of Charnley PR

So... Lydia is trying to buy good PR these days. That latest trash writeup on her residential care home wasn't Scarrie at all. 😄 🤷‍♀️ She's attempting to buy herself what she simply cannot accomplish by being a mediocre influencer – high-profile press mentions and media coverage.

Looks like they've been working together since August 2019. And little results to show for it - mostly to promote her home/interiors "tips" courtesy of Pinterest. 😄

FireShot Capture 862 - Representation - P_ - https___www.charnleycommunications.co.uk_represen...png

Last edited:
Reactions: 15
I popped over to the other site a few days ago and someone commented that they made a complaint to the ASA/CMA can't remember which but they replied to them and said they weren't taking any more complaints on Lydia Elise Millen because they had enough complaints and are presently working on an investigation. So I assume a hefty fine is in her future. She may even end up in court.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
I popped over to the other site a few days ago and someone commented that they made a complaint to the ASA/CMA can't remember which but they replied to them and said they weren't taking any more complaints on Lydia Elise Millen because they had enough complaints and are presently working on an investigation. So I assume a hefty fine is in her future. She may even end up in court.

Yep. I saw that. Fairly sure there has been a recent uptick in reporting Lydia (especially since she went on a recent vlog rant talking about how she doesn't care about what's gifted).

If you want to keep up with it then I'd set up a Google Alert for "Lydia Millen" and Google will send you any new mentions of her across the internet - including any ASA updates on their site. ;)

FireShot Capture 864 - Lydia Millen Catnapping Tragedy Act_ - https___gurugossiper.com_viewtop...png

• Wow
Those sofa/chairs do not look comfortable, the padding on them looks so thin #freebie #cheapie 😂
Screenshot_20191007_001931_com.instagram.android.jpg

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.