Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jimmy Chio has lost the luxury tag in my opinion since they are constantly gifting and paying influencers. I think the product now looks cheap and nasty. I think Dior are going this way too gifting to too many influencers. I think Lydia buys her Dior pieces and I bet she is furious she hasn’t bagged a paid/gifted partnership with them. Already Lydia, Victoria and Lorna have cheapened Bottega Veneta with their constant promotion of the shoes and pouch ( these have been paid for as BV don’t work with influencers)

Reactions: 9
Sales have gone for dior since MGC started (the saddle, tote and the feminist t shirt) were all big hits, I know Gucci sales have been done this year. A lot of the fashion houses are focusing on asia particularly China, who make up around 1/3 of luxury purchases, which was why when D&G was caught saying rasict thing they apologised immediately. And now some brands have collections tailored exclusively for the chinese/asian market (lunar new year collections).
I was in LV ,Hermes. Cartier. And Dinh van just yesterday, and it was shocking the amount of people that were in there buying stuff! Just looking😆

Reactions: 6
Sorry
Oh! We are absolutely allowed to have an opinion and share those collective opinions on a public platform. Lydia's just mad because she can't control the narrative – or Google search results. 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:

If she could, she'd be:

*sitting in her den of horrors* like, Block-delete-block-delete-damnit!-toot💨-block-delete...

View attachment 45896

Meanwhile, Scarrie is like... "Dear Hiring Manager, I'd like to apply for a job at..."

View attachment 45897
write a negative comment on her you tube account and she has them deleted. I have never seen a negative comment there unless she has missed them. She must police her comments 24/7

• Haha
Reactions: 13
In this video (Its a while ago now) she talks about an indecent assault that happened to her. its about 22.40 in and im just wondering what on earth is she going on about? I mean, it sounds awful and I dont wish that on anyone but shes flimsy with details, was this a big blogger thing that I missed?
The indecent assault will be that she has been asked to pay for a handbag or some shoes.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Sorry

write a negative comment on her you tube account and she has them deleted. I have never seen a negative comment there unless she has missed them. She must police her comments 24/7
It's no wonder she produces mediocre content. Lydiot spends all of her time deleting and blocking every comment that doesn't kiss her ass. 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
It’s why her fat mouth is closed in most photos, to hide her not perfectly white or straight teeth! It still is crazy how some people have neglected their teeth so much, it’s truly one of the first things you notice about a person..

But we all know, after reading that we are talking about them, she will go begging for a dentist to fix them and whiten them for her for free!!! Cheap ass lydiot
You know, as soon as I pushed submit on my comment, I thought that too! Bet she’ll beg free aligners and do a bunch of flogs on her aligner “journey” in exchange for the $6000 they’d normally cost.

Reactions: 6
OH MY GAWD WE’RE NEARLY ON FOUR!!!!
His thread is gonna be on fire [emoji38][emoji38]

#freeali #shouldavegonewithlynx
I’m secretly an Ali fan too! He’s really cute and seems like a nice person when he’s not taking instructions from Lidl on how to act like a dick to your commenters.

Reactions: 4
I’m secretly an Ali fan too! He’s really cute and seems like a nice person when he’s not taking instructions from Lidl on how to act like a dick to your commenters.

and when he goes back to the #servicestationlife he probably gets a discount on the bacon baps 😬

I think he’s really been effected by affiliates vanishing act.
not in the Lydia “attention seeking“ way

B3FC3488-14BC-4AE5-8ACE-0C2178212217.jpeg

god almighty. Well we know they live close to each other anyway 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She's so up her own arse.... 'My LV trunk'
Can't she just say the cat investigating the firplace.
ALWAYS HAS TO BRAG ABOUT HER FREEBIES!!!!!
Please get over yourself lidl, can't stand arrogant twats 🙄
Screenshot_20191006_182956_com.instagram.android.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 17
To no one's surprise, Victoria is slumming it with Lydia 'Muppet' Millen these days...

The fact that Victoria's new influenza "bae" is social-climbing, brand begging, Twitter ranting, Affiliate Lynx pushing, dried-things Lydia Millen says it all. 🤷‍♀️ "Ladies of leisure" my ass. How about ladies of begging? Sounds more appropriate. :sneaky:

FireShot Capture 859 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_inthefrow_.png
FireShot Capture 858 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_inthefrow_.png

• Sick
Why type of scum bag/service station assistant puts Doritos in a tuna pasta.
scum...absolute scum.

you don’t see a dish like this coming out of the thermocrap.

8D8436AF-8FEF-49F9-9990-6A7F473AB0C7.jpeg

• Haha
  • Sick
This fake friendship with Frow is painful. We know they hated each other up until a few months ago and that it’s purely for growth/engagement on both sides.

What a horrible world these people live in - so fake on every level

• Haha
Reactions: 25
She's so up her own arse.... 'My LV trunk'
Can't she just say the cat investigating the firplace.
ALWAYS HAS TO BRAG ABOUT HER FREEBIES!!!!!
Please get over yourself lidl, can't stand arrogant twats 🙄View attachment 46860
Because they love to climb and if you actually put wall steps and a cat tree in your house maybe she wouldn't climb on your pretentious trunk. This woman is so stupid. Lumi is bored. Lack of stimulation, probably interaction, tho to Ali's credit he does seem to see her as more than an Instagram clcik

This fake friendship with Frow is painful.
It's a faux-friendship of convenience. Now that Victoria lives near Lydiot, it is convenient for them to hangout. Since Lydia's work-for-hire friends are basically there during the workweek.

The fact that Lydia perceives riding in her friends' loner car as being chauffeured says it all... 🤷‍♀️

Lydia's smug muppet face is such a monstrosity. 😄

FireShot Capture 860 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

• Sick
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.