Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if Chavette ever went to the bungalow as they bought it around the time things got frosty between them?
I think she didn’t. Lidl was at first doing an exact duplicate of Chavette’s house. Then after Chavette posted the video referencing the copying, Lidl went into a tailspin changing as much as she could (within the realm of kindly gifted, of course). She’d already ordered many very expensive Chavette-clone items by then. And because her true style really was shown in her old house (feminine; white/silver/grey/pink with tiny touches of black) she had to do something entirely different, and therefore hired decorators.

[/QUOTE]I bet Lydia hates the fact that half her home is underground and she doesn't have that wow factor facade. I'm convinced she will move house in the next few years for something that looks more grand, purely to try and keep up appearances (Hyacinth Bucket anyone?!)[/QUOTE]

Oh, I wouldn’t take the under on your bet! I think she will too.

Reactions: 9
031CDB2F-424E-41C1-AE47-28104904081C.jpeg
F2596F0B-443E-4B5C-8261-7C0DF576A841.jpeg

Lydia you’re in the same position as Vicki.
You’re the makeup/fragrance counter girl.
You’re not partnering with Dior you’re working for Dior beauty.

You will never work with the fashion house 🤣 keep flogging that foundation.
They give out freebies so it’s noy exactly the Lux look you’re going for 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Hyacinth Bucket anyone?
Wondered when someone would say something similar to an earlier post I made in a previous thread lol, thought mine was maybe a bit too presumptive but nope :ROFLMAO:. Naturally I second that!

Reactions: 6
Wondered when someone would say something similar to an earlier post I made in a previous thread lol, thought mine was maybe a bit too presumptive but nope [emoji23]. Naturally I second that!
Lydia Elise up herself millen gets that alot. And isn't ali just like a little lapdog Richard? 'yes dear' *eye roll*

• Haha
Reactions: 13
As @Yel said, the exterior of Lydia's house looks like a residential care home. 🤷‍♀️

I'm in the states and 4-5 bedrooms are standard here –– along with basements is some states. She overpaid for that 5bd monstrosity and there's no equity if she mortgaged it. It's overpriced for the comps in the area and she'll have a hard time realizing any appreciative value or selling it in the future unless that area becomes a boom town in the next decade or so.

She's underwater given the property value, no appreciation to-date (based on UK records), and the cost of renovations. If she plans on living there the rest of her life, it probably doesn't matter.

Victoria appears to have made a much smarter REI purchase. However, without the specs, I can only wager based on the looks of Vic's property and the updates that were/are needed.

Lydia is the epitome of a classless "Dior-on-repeat-billboard"

I own several designer bags, tablets (tech), more than I know what to do with (to be honest). I'm never like, "This fits in my Valentino," etc. It's just tacky. It's a handbag and I never feel the need to blab on about it. People that know the designer, know it! I never feel the need to announce it.

Lydia Millen tries way too hard.

I am embarrassed for Lydia when she attempts to be a walking Dior billboard with all 4 accessories (bag-belt-tote-and-throw) in tow. Less is more. Make it simple but significant.

I'm in my early 30's. I earned my success. I know better.

Shameful that Lydia doesn't. She has literally no one around her to tell her she's making an ass of herself.

Instead, she lives in an adjoining online echo chamber with minions more insecure than she is and work-for-hire-friends without a backbone in sight. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 46073 View attachment 46075
Does anyone still read individual blogs? Isn’t she late to the party? Fix your YOUTUBE skills instead.

Ha! Lydia Millen #PartneringwithDior = Free Foundation In Exchange for Content

No. Lydia is not partnering with the house of Dior. It's the unique brand hashtag required for the campaign (i.e., tracking purposes). And literally anyone with a beauty account and a face seems to have received a free foundation in return for an IG mention.

Reality: Gifted in exchange for content

If Lydia were a "proper context" influenza it would read something like this: Gifted in exchange for content.

FireShot Capture 839 - #partneringwithdior hashtag on In_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B3AMvw...png

FireShot Capture 840 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B3KXzt...png

Reality: Dior Makeup seems to be working with anyone "with a face" 🤷‍♀️ :LOL:

FireShot Capture 842 - M onet - on Instagram_ “R ed L ip_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2bM5W...png

Lydia tries her best to be a special little snowflake. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Apart that Dior tests on animals, their ingredients are also not the best. The older Dior foundation has hormones in it, I haven’t checked the ingredients of this one yet.
If the foundation had a name essence on it instead of dior she wouldn’t be bothered. I wonder if any of these influenzas check ingredients of the tit they are constantly shiling, but I already know my answer. I can’t believe I used to be her fan [emoji2356]

Reactions: 16
First time opportunity dress by Dior fashion team and it FAIL 🙊
No wonder Dior wouldn’t want to work with this “proud difficult woman” because she didn’t appreciate it.. (maybe this are some of the reason?)

Jeans are not her style.. she didn’t pop it on but pop it on the floor 😆

Lydia: Where do I put everything? 🤔
Ali: On the floor 🙄
(Actually not everything was on the floor..only some that she took it out from the paper bag & some Dior paper bag was on the floor too) it doesn’t appear nice when people get sponsor they left the stuff on the floor.. 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Angry
Reactions: 9
ITS BACK 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Oh god it looks as bad as it did 12 months ago.....

4A748684-760A-4B8F-8D42-B5B3A58F5E1E.jpeg
75ECF32B-3434-4C79-9B8D-631FCFD30B76.jpeg

What has she come as 😆

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 30
Styling video, well first she should hide those ears that are getting really sticky out with all the hair being tucked away. Those teeth are really looking so bad , maybe she should just talk without showing that smug face at all.

Leather or plastic trousers with a black T-shirt=chic for lidl, not for me just ultra casual!

Last edited:
Mind the gap! Outrageous how both of Lydia's hands fit 'in' the gap!

Lydia: And for my next parlour trick, I will put both of my hands in between my gap. :LOL::LOL::LOL:

FireShot Capture 844 - STYLING AUTUMN_WINTER TRENDS 2019 - Lydia El_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Thet jimmy Choo bag looks so cheap and tacky, a bit like a plastic from your local market. Not lux just like her, all bling and no chic.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.