Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lazy Lydia's latest "Proud Difficult Woman" blog post is a monstrosity.

The actual readability score is for those with an eighth-grade education (or lower). That’s an average 13-year-old –– based on U.S. grade levels. I fail to see the "expertise in an industry that I've spent more than a decade studying and working in to advise, perfect and innovate." 🧐🤔

Lydia can't be bothered to proofread her blabbering -- after an entire decade! :LOL:

Exhibit A.

I can remember years ago submitting some college work that had the same structure (was utterly embarrassed) my dad just said what do you call this when the tutor handing it back saying was illegible (or could be unintelligible I am not really certain) pmsl, thing is most of the group did exactly the same was the crappiest start to the 2nd year haha, talk about being complacent to the point of laziness pmsl.
I just finished reading that blog post and OMG, I'm shocked. Lydia, please take our honest advice (since your followers won't bring it up for sure) and get a freaking SPELLCHECK before publishing what you write. The article is highly embarrassing, my eyes are about to bleed from what I've just read. If I was to send an email with so many grammar errors my boss would freaking fire me; you, dear Lydia, have the LUCK to be your own boss (even thought you clearly don't deserve it) so get your act together and stop embarrassing yourself.

Nothing to say regarding the content ("what content?") of the article because that's a whole other level of shame.

Proud, difficult and ignorant, what a delightful combo!!
You forgot to put illiterate 😂
WTF is wrong with her current apple products she has? I bet nothing. It's not the latest so it's not good enough.....waste of money Apple are so over rated and not worth the money they charge, it's all a status symbol and for show.
Yeah I am of the type you buy say one of their base units or whatever for graphics essentially, the only time I've ever used a Mac is back when doing Multimedia Production.

Reactions: 3
You can tell that she literally gives no sh*t about what she puts on her blog anymore with the grammar and poor spelling - also does she want to reference here anymore with the ‘proud difficult woman’ title :ROFLMAO:
We all know she can't write but I think that she was angry when she wrote this blog post.
We can all sense the anger and frustration in the way she wrote this.
It's like she feels she needs to prove something to everyone and like many of you have said, she clearly is filled with insecurity.

Reactions: 14
No but where would we get our entertainment from?
She’ll find another brand to practise mating calls on, flog the Dior stuff to Dr Joanna Cannon...

At this point this isn’t entertaining; it’s painful and we are all just collectively commiserating isn’t it? 😣😪🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 7
Anyone notice Chavette overreacting on insta? Are influencers the most insecure women on the planet?

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Oh hang on we must be due a cosy loungewear haul as she was begging for some in a recent vid?
I’m sure we’re gonna be treated to a “sneaky glimpse” at her IntimissWhateverTheFuckItsCalled lounge wear soon.
The ones she was gifted but forgot to declare 😬
Then we have the
Autumnal home wear haul, luxury gifts (I’m begging for) for Christmas haul, getting someone else to decorate my house for Christmas, what I got myself for Christmas, what Ali got me for Christmas
All in the first week of December before we cut to the sickness diaries.

Anyone notice Chavette overreacting on insta? Are influencers the most insecure women on the planet?
“Your time is ending Felicia” I love this 🤣🤣

Dear god this is what they deem as trolling, abuse and hatred?!!!
Better not tell her about the young kids that take their lives after years of abuse about their sexuality 😐 kids wouldn’t understand what it’s like to be told that your bag is too small for your frame.

It’s definitely snowflake season. That’s a brilliant example of influencer overreaction 😆😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Off topic as it’s not Lydia, but I would say a reaction like that is a sign of serious mental issues[emoji47]

The thing is, they know all of the negative comments are true.
They preach about transparency and honesty and yet, when people are honest enough to tell them the truth, they don't want to hear it.
I actually agree with the poster- small handbags make even petite women look bigger so proportions are important.
If I was her, I wouldn't be offended. She knows she's on the bigger side. She knows she's not tall.
I honestly don't know why these people choose a public career and then hate on people when they comment.
Take the good with the bad. Life isn't perfect and they aren't perfect.

Reactions: 19
Why are all these women so hyper sensitive? How about ignore the message if you don’t like it. Good heavens.

The amount of times I have people commenting on my body... you should eat more blah blah blah. Do I like it? No...would I say it to someone? No. But I smile and nod, tell them I’m healthy and enjoy my food and off I go. Mind you this is face to face.

Point is, in real life or online there’s no need to carry on like this. Having everyone see these messages doesn’t show you as a brave person, just childish.

I actually agree with the poster- small handbags make even petite women look bigger so proportions are important.
Correct, these women who know soooooooooooo much about fashion but don’t know the basics. They’re onto any trend even if it doesn’t work for their body. They have no actual style. Case in point, Lydia still thinks those wedges she always wears are flattering 😕

Last edited:
Reactions: 17
The amount of times I have people commenting on my body... you should eat more blah blah blah. Do I like it? No...would I say it to someone? No. But I smile and nod, tell them I’m healthy and enjoy my food and off I go. Mind you this is face to face.
👏👏
See I would absolutely defend Lydia against the “she’s too thin” comments IF she didn’t make it one of her USP’s 🤷‍♀️
She constantly goes on about her size, her exercise, how small she is, how she’s had to downsize YET tries to act like she eats like a horse 🤷‍♀️
All the cheese and all the wine 🙄
You eat a balanced diet of dandruff Lidl. Dandruff and Cawiee’s balls.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 29
WTF is wrong with her current apple products she has? I bet nothing. It's not the latest so it's not good enough.....waste of money Apple are so over rated and not worth the money they charge, it's all a status symbol and for show.
Yeah what I forgot to interject in that was that really Mac's are idea for graphics and other types of work also for video etc, just like with what certainly Atari were great for which was music, more music studio consoles a lot of the older ones certainly used to to use Atari.

Reactions: 1
👏👏
See I would absolutely defend Lydia against the “she’s too thin” comments IF she didn’t make it one of her USP’s 🤷‍♀️
She constantly goes on about her size, her exercise, how small she is, how she’s had to downsize YET tries to act like she eats like a horse 🤷‍♀️
All the cheese and all the wine 🙄
You eat a balanced diet of dandruff Lidl. Dandruff and Cawiee’s balls.
So true! We actually see her lifestyle. She has unhealthy habits which makes it concerning. Considering she has promoted health and exercise on her channel in the past she should know better.

These days I consider her a drama channel. So maybe she is really a creator after all... creating her own drama 😛

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Things I have to say about Liedia:

Your face shape and proportions is weird, weird isn't always good. Oh and your slugs, I mean eyebrows are too dark. I could ignore your eyebrows but those lips, gaahhhh.
Your enunciation is baaad, like omg bad *scrunched up smiley face she does*
Your grammar and spelling are dreadful, you'd think that you'd sorted it seeing as communication is part of your job.
You lie...about the cat, the sponsorships, the ads, the gifts, the house.
You're boring and unoriginal.
You need to work on your flat inward ass.
Your dress sense, fashun, needs help. No, you do not look hot, sexy or cool.
You come across as a total biiiissh...probably because you are.
Oh and you're boring. Yes, I said that twice. Majority of your vlogs are almost an hour long and filmed in your pinterest bungalow for nearly the entire hour...that's a lot of being at home footage right there.
You also look like you need to shower and wash your hair more than twice a week.

Ok, bye now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Off topic as it’s not Lydia, but I would say a reaction like that is a sign of serious mental issues[emoji47]
I know OT posts are bloody annoying. I won't do it again. All I will say is it says alot coming from Claire to have always referred to lydia in their joint YT videos as 'the princess'.

Things I have to say about Liedia:

Your face shape and proportions is weird, weird isn't always good. Oh and your slugs, I mean eyebrows are too dark. I could ignore your eyebrows but those lips, gaahhhh.
Your enunciation is baaad, like omg bad *scrunched up smiley face she does*
Your grammar and spelling are dreadful, you'd think that you'd sorted it seeing as communication is part of your job.
You lie...about the cat, the sponsorships, the ads, the gifts, the house.
You're boring and unoriginal.
You need to work on your flat inward ass.
Your dress sense, fashun, needs help. No, you do not look hot, sexy or cool.
You come across as a total biiiissh...probably because you are.
Oh and you're boring. Yes, I said that twice. Majority of your vlogs are almost an hour long and filmed in your pinterest bungalow for nearly the entire hour...that's a lot of being at home footage right there.
You also look like you need to shower and wash your hair more than twice a week.

Ok, bye now.
Wow that was harsh[emoji23] yes that's exactly the problem with her home- you can't imagine anyone living there! It's every inch unwelcoming...a very unrelaxing vibe. I'm still convinced her and ali shut up shop at the end of each day and go slob in their dressing gowns scoffing pizza back at the shoebox house!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Lydia Millen stop trying to make Fetch Dior happen. It's not going to happen.

#stillhere #fanclub #SaveAli
Me too 😊 #feedAli poor lad is a shell of his former self, wonder what his Mum thinks of Lidl !

Reactions: 10
Hi. Can anyone help me out?
I was SO certain I saw in Liedias insta story something about a package from Zara home today/yesterday? Can someone who saw that post in which she says only 1 of the 3 items rocked up and said one is broken just confirm I didn't see things?
Why I ask this is bc in My First Autumn Zara Order YouTube video, at 9:01 Liedia plainly says she never shops at Zara, their services are very bad and that she's bothered by how they make so much money when they treat their customers so poorly.
1. We wonder the same thing about YOU, Liedia.
2. Why are you publicly "bullying" Zara? When we give a bad review about you, as you are doing to Zara, you claim "bullying"
3. In the above mentioned insta story I'm so so so so so sure you (after blasting them about missing items and broken items) you also complimented their service. Said Zara had good service, when just last week you said you never shop there and their service is horrid.
I'm so confused!

• Wow
Reactions: 19
Hi. Can anyone help me out?
I was SO certain I saw in Liedias insta story something about a package from Zara home today/yesterday? Can someone who saw that post in which she says only 1 of the 3 items rocked up and said one is broken just confirm I didn't see things?
Why I ask this is bc in My First Autumn Zara Order YouTube video, at 9:01 Liedia plainly says she never shops at Zara, their services are very bad and that she's bothered by how they make so much money when they treat their customers so poorly.
1. We wonder the same thing about YOU, Liedia.
2. Why are you publicly "bullying" Zara? When we give a bad review about you, as you are doing to Zara, you claim "bullying"
3. In the above mentioned insta story I'm so so so so so sure you (after blasting them about missing items and broken items) you also complimented their service. Said Zara had good service, when just last week you said you never shop there and their service is horrid.
I'm so confused!
You’re not wrong 😊 but it was a tweet not a story!
It should still be there alongside her other “give me free stuff” rants at companies 😬
#canonaretrash

• Sick
Reactions: 12
Wow that was harsh[emoji23] yes that's exactly the problem with her home- you can't imagine anyone living there! It's every inch unwelcoming...a very unrelaxing vibe. I'm still convinced her and ali shut up shop at the end of each day and go slob in their dressing gowns scoffing pizza back at the shoebox house!
Yes they need a home to go back to to eat their pizza on the sofa and relax! [emoji23] you’re right—the shoebox house really did have a nicer feel to it, and was so airy and pretty. It felt like a home. But it really was a shoebox.

IMG_8155.JPG

IMG_8152.JPG

IMG_8158.JPG
IMG_8154.JPG
IMG_8158.JPG
IMG_8159.JPG

But really, was the overpriced Pinterest house that much better at four times the square footage? especially when her content was better in the shoebox?

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.