Lydia Millen #5 Inside Lydia Millen's twitter rampages, Dior envy, and YouTube meltdowns!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she honestly bought an iMac and an iPad Pro for the “busiest time of the year”?.........
That would be her 4 or 5 vlogmas uploads before she gets the flu/a cold/a stomach bug/loses a cat and stops uploading????
WTF is wrong with her current apple products she has? I bet nothing. It's not the latest so it's not good enough.....waste of money Apple are so over rated and not worth the money they charge, it's all a status symbol and for show.

Reactions: 16
WTF is wrong with her current apple products she has? I bet nothing. It's not the latest so it's not good enough.....waste of money Apple are so over rate and not worth the money they charge, it's all a symbol status.
Maybe they remind her of lynx because he pissed on her Mac once 🙂

You can tell that she literally gives no sh*t about what she puts on her blog anymore with the grammar and poor spelling - also does she want to reference here anymore with the ‘proud difficult woman’ title :ROFLMAO:
Her attitude seems to be “if you like me, you wont mind a few mistakes in my work because you’re here for my personality 😬

The sheep have allowed her to believe her half arsed attempts at being an online creator are enough, so she couldnt be arsed putting any real effort in when she isnt expected to

WTF is wrong with her current apple products she has? I bet nothing. It's not the latest so it's not good enough.....waste of money Apple are so over rated and not worth the money they charge, it's all a status symbol and for show.
I actually hope this is for Ali seeing as he does actually work as opposed to Lydia

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I actually hope this is for Ali seeing as he does actually work as opposed to Lydia
Doubtful. :LOL:

Ali has an iMac. Lydia probably thinks if she buys new Apple equipment it will inspire her to create better content. Cart before the horse – clearly.

One would hope a computer fits in the "whip." Moron.

She's so incredibly dim.

FireShot Capture 832 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png
FireShot Capture 833 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiaemillen_.png

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
The sheep have allowed her to believe her half arsed attempts at being an online creator are enough, so she couldnt be arsed putting any real effort in when she isnt expected to
Her minions have a collective brain of a snail.
They defend her, because in their eyes she’s just a girl-next-door, making friends online. Hence, their constant “let her be, leave her alone, we don’t care, what is gifted” nonsense. They all still live in 2005 somehow.

You just know lydia millens' home smells like walking into one of those incense shops... Masking unwashed body, cat piss, damp basement & bullshit.

Oh hang on we must be due a cosy loungewear haul as she was begging for some in a recent vid?

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Lazy Lydia's latest "Proud Difficult Woman" blog post is a monstrosity.

The actual readability score is for those with an eighth-grade education (or lower). That’s an average 13-year-old –– based on U.S. grade levels. I fail to see the "expertise in an industry that I've spent more than a decade studying and working in to advise, perfect and innovate." 🧐🤔

Lydia can't be bothered to proofread her blabbering -- after an entire decade! :LOL:

Exhibit A.

She can't be bothered to use Grammarly unless there's a paycheck and sponorship attached to it.

Reactions: 6
I wonder what special treatment/freebies she'll receive after publicly whining about Zara Home? Because that's precisely why she did it.

Reactions: 12
Ok who styled it best? Millen or moi?
Was anyone else confused like me when she was talking about the gifted vase and looking at the pic like, "Now which one of you is the vase". Before I swiped the pics and found out that it was the teeny tiny black thing almost hidden by the huge hideous plate (what is that thing called, it looks like a plate to me). I don't think she should place the vase there as it is not highlighted, it almost gets lost in all the chaos happening there on the console table.

Reactions: 6
Oh! We are absolutely allowed to have an opinion and share those collective opinions on a public platform. Lydia's just mad because she can't control the narrative – or Google search results. [emoji2368] :LOL:

If she could, she'd be:

*sitting in her den of horrors* like, Block-delete-block-delete-damnit!-toot[emoji100]-block-delete...

View attachment 45896

Meanwhile, Scarrie is like... "Dear Hiring Manager, I'd like to apply for a job at..."

View attachment 45897
Gemma, your Lidl September recap was an epic work of art! [emoji122][emoji122][emoji122]And these giphys? I just woke my sleeping husband by laughing out loud!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I love how she downplays her absolutely lazy, sloppy, ignorant writing style to someone who just misses "a coma or two here or there". She doesn't even use the correct words according to their definitions. I would not be surprised if she failed an English literacy exam. And English is her first (and only?) language!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
I love how she downplays her absolutely lazy, sloppy, ignorant writing style to someone who just misses "a coma or two here or there". She doesn't even use the correct words according to their definitions. I would not be surprised if she failed an English literacy exam. And English is her first (and only?) language!
Can’t be sure. Tomorrow she’ll claim she learned Italian and french and German but just forgot from lack of use 🙄🙄🙄🙄 she may also add she had a private language tutor that was recommended by the Kennedys or some crap like that

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.