Lydia Millen #43 Wonky coffin bed whining, bunga-bore redesigning, insta bots declining!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Get ready to see LEM in Marks and Spencer. According to the Daily Mail today, "Marks and Spencer has already scrapped its Christmas clothing adverts and have instead turned to online influencers to showcase their products." LOL I can just see her getting into a jumper!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Lydia Millen #44. Still has red hair, veggie garden despair, Globy nowhere, grateful for her hair.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 32
Hmm interesting! Justifying her cheap crappy haul and throwing a bit of shade Claire and Vic's way and whoever else buys Hermes lol!
AND NAMING AND SHAMING THIS VLOGGER AS SHE HAS HER TAGGED! I still love watching legit luxury fashion youtubers... but they don't bug me as much as Lydia who is just about mememememememmemememememmememe and they are more about reviews and fashion as an art. IDK

Perfect choice! The wallpaper for PEASANTS ( rem she can't spell so she obviously can't tell the difference and ALDI won't be able to pronounce it correctly either) :ROFLMAO:
And lookey who got a bedazzled pheasant as a Xmas prop today?!
DE021DC8-5234-4317-9C8A-539D936463CE.png

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Lydia Millen #44 Hangers are too good for peasants, gotta fund the wallpaper of pheasants
New thread

Reactions: 5
The comment section on the latest vlog / Nasty 'Girl' flog is as bipolar as Madam ... ooh dearrr. Autumnal vibes at Nasty gal not feeling so cosy and 'self-carey' ... seems the subscribers have tapped onto Nasty Girl not fitting the assthetic. Thanks for the lols Lids. #SORRYNOTSORRY

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.