Lydia Millen #4 Who is Lydia Elise Millen in 2020? A freeloading, flatulent, brand beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!!

Character limit made the full title impossible 😬
@Gemma_NYC but hopefully the edited version is ok!

Continue here...

Massive thanks to @Gemma_NYC for “popping” a September summary below 😉

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
Here I am. Let’s get things rocking for all the futur « disgusting « moments in lidl’s life.❤
My question is will she finally have her teeth fixed?

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Ewwwwwwwwww.........

715E3119-E945-44AD-9129-47CD63991480.jpeg

I remember a vlog from Ali when he went to see their new staircase being made, Lydia is wrestling lynx (I think it was lynx) trying to get it to stay in her arms and he’s having NONE of it 😆😆
Ali had him lying like a baby in his arms a few minutes earlier 🤦‍♀️
Those cats bleeping ate her.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
Ewwwwwwwwww.........

View attachment 43568

I remember a vlog from Ali when he went to see their new staircase being made, Lydia is wrestling lynx (I think it was lynx) trying to get it to stay in her arms and he’s having NONE of it 😆😆
Ali had him lying like a baby in his a few minutes earlier 🤦‍♀️
Those cats bleeping ate her.
What an idiot. It's the cats bleeping DNA to hunt.

The cat is giving that "present" as a sign of love. By having a strop she'll just make the poor animal think it isn't big enough or something so it'll try to catch a big fat rat.

Isn't this basic cat knowledge that you thank the cat even though it's grim? Or maybe I've got it all wrong

From quora

React in the same way you would if your loving girlfriend/sister/neighbor brings some weird gift or food to you.
  • Show some respect and act polite.
  • Act like it is the most wonderful gift to you, get excited and jump around it, play with it while thinking how to get out of the situation without hurting her feelings.
  • Pretend to eat it like magicians do and then somehow dump that away out of her sight but remember the cat has a pretty good sense of smell, make sure it never finds it out.

Reactions: 13
So... Lydia was definitely 'busy' this September. Let's recap, shall we:

She should cut everyone at Tattle Life checks for providing her talking points. 😄

Does that about cover it? 🤷‍♀️ :sneaky:

New here? If Lydia's lips are moving, she's lying, begging, or whining. This is why not one single soul is jealous of Lydia. We are, however, seriously amused by dim, smug Lydia Elise Millen and will continue to drag her accordingly.

Need to report Lydia to the CMA for not disclosing freebies (i.e., press gifts, press trips)?
Here is the template I've created and the email address.

final_5d8001c38481a00013db2885_670416.jpg

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53

She should cut everyone at Tattle Life checks for providing her talking points.

I absolutely love and am impressed at your level of detail. Lydia made a bad move when she blocked you, there's a lot she could learn if she'd only allow herself to.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I hate to break it to you, ladies, but she still GETS THE VIEWS no matter wherefrom you are watching her. The only service Invideo is providing you with is an ad-free video stream. She would not get the view from a third-party Web-source only if that source first downloaded the video from youtube and then uploaded it to their servers to host. Which Invideo does not do. They are an ad filter, not a host.

On another note, that farting sound is definitely an actual fart, not a sound effect. There is no point to add sound effect with the same level of volume as their voices. Also sound effect farts are more pronounced and exaggerated.

Lastly, OMG she mimics ITF’s way of talking SO MUCH[emoji50] In the very beginning of the vlog, when she talks about her lipstick, she holds the camera, talks, smirks and laughs EXACTLY like Victoria. And I watch ITF for ages, I know for sure that it’s Lydia copying her, and not the other way around.

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The cat is giving that "present" as a sign of love. By having a strop she'll just make the poor animal think it isn't big enough or something so it'll try to catch a big fat rat.
I’m not a cat person but I feel for anything living with her, you can tell Ali loves those cats... past tense.... cat 😬 but she wouldn’t bother watering a pot plant unless it was a Dior pot plant.

I completely forgot after buying the over priced house the ripped the stairs out 😆 wonder how much that cost and who paid for it.

If Lydia's lips are moving, she's lying, begging, or whining. This is why not one single soul is jealous of Lydia. We are, however, seriously amused by dim, smug Lydia Elise Millen and will continue to drag her accordingly.
🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Hi long time lurker from way back in the GG days of ‘Lysteria millen’ and ‘Depop to the top’ 🤣 Never signed up there for the same reason lots of you didn’t - just caught up here!

A couple years back a recommended video came up on YouTube, a title I would usually ignore but I had to double look as I thought.. no way - that’s Lydia bleeping Millen. I knew her once, very long time ago. We have mutual Facebook friends but that’s all I knew of her. Until I watched that bullshit morning routine video (ad). Oh god that made me laugh. Tragic. And perhaps more tragically, I googled her, but so glad I did because the GG thread came up and now I’m here - thanks for all the laughs along the way ❤

And yeah, she’s always been a witch 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41

She should cut everyone at Tattle Life checks for providing her talking points. 😄

New here? If Lydia's lips are moving, she's lying, begging, or whining. This is why not one single soul is jealous of Lydia. We are, however, seriously amused by dim, smug Lydia Elise Millen and will continue to drag her accordingly.

Need to report Lydia to the CMA for not disclosing freebies (i.e., press gifts, press trips)?
Here is the template I've created and the email address.

View attachment 43578
I doff my hat to you my lady. If you make a video channel or start a blog I would definitely subscribe to it. Amazing work as usual 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
And yeah, she’s always been a witch 🤷‍♀️
Haha! Love it! Welcome. And yeah, that's the general consensus from those who have known and interacted with her in the wild. Her personality is one gigantic flaw she simply can't hide.

Reactions: 11
Yep lidl didn’t know who she was messing with when she told u to brings facts haha
To be honest, commentary on Lydiot's looks don't phase her (even though it amuses us greatly). However, she gloats about out-of-context "facts" and blatant lies 24/7 – so I bring my own facts (with receipts).

You see, for an ego as big as Millen's – hitting her pocketbook, revealing her CMA/ASA lies, sharing the unedited narrative her minions/brands are far too dim to notice – that's a sucker punch right to her throat.

Facts she simply cannot deny.

This is Google ranks in the making... signed, sealed, and delivered – what she cannot block/delete or hide.

I don't suffer fools. She shouldn't have come for me on Twitter. But she did, so here we are. 🤷‍♀️ 😆

fT7OITN - Imgur.gif

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 31
Haha! Love it! Welcome. And yeah, that's the general consensus from those who have known and interacted with her in the wild. Her personality is one gigantic flaw she simply can't hide.
So much for her saying she has changed and is a much more rounded human being - a leopard (bengal) doesn't change its spots!

• Haha
LYDIA ELISE MILLEN said she would never do Zara Hauls!!

I don't think I can bring myself to watch the Zara vid, I'm really struggling to even hate watch her now, however, LYDIA ELISE MILLEN claimed over and over again in several videos, that she wouldn't be doing things like Zara or Primark hauls because her channel is just 'luxury' brands. I clearly remember her saying on several occasions 'there are plenty of other YouTubers out there doing Zara hauls if you want to watch them, my channel is luxury'.

The amount of people asking for Zara hauls and she would reply saying it's not what her channel is about and doesn't fit with her 'brand'.

Then what happens? She realises she's struggling for content, some Zara vouchers get wafted in front of her, she's desperate for new subs and views and basically sells out. Hey, I have no issue with Zara hauls, but it makes you laugh that she made such a HUGE deal that you'd never see this on her channel, then does it. While ever there are vouchers, freebies or a paycheque on offer, grabby Lydia Millen will do anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.