Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder if they will all still be touting Jo Malone after everything that’s been going on re the China Ad? I certainly won’t be spending any more cash on that brand.
John Boyega obviously stood down so that a certain person could give it their best shot...🤫

• Haha
Reactions: 4
At least we can tick something off the bloody list of things she was planning! It must be killing her to have to wait so long for everything! She posted this on Instagram three weeks ago....
None of the begs for a free floor have borne fruit then obvs....🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Here's the screen shot of Ken on the ride on lawnmower I posted a couple of pages ago.
Lids will ask him to paint the grass sage next.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
she HAD to write 1000 to emphasise how it's big like her ego... she probably also need that big of a bottle of a diffuser to diffuse out the gas she's passing from all that cheese, wine and other beige food she's been consuming. small one wasn't enough to block out the smell 🤣 😷😷😷

• Haha
Reactions: 30
she HAD to write 1000 to emphasise how it's big like her ego... she probably also need that big of a bottle of a diffuser to diffuse out the gas she's passing from all that cheese, wine and other beige food she's been consuming. small one wasn't enough to block out the smell 🤣 😷😷😷
Don't forget the self tanner smell.

They probably don't realise 1000ml = 1L
I thought the same.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Lids will ask him to paint the grass sage next. [/QUOTE said:
Or she might ask him to mow her kitchen cabinets...who can tell?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
Very excited the veg gardens are starting, just wondering where the hydrangeas are going though :unsure:
Could they have realised already that they are planning far too many veg beds.

If gardeners avoided all plants that are listed as poisonous our gardens would be empty. And also these plants will be in neighbours gardens anyway. I don’t dispute the toxicity of the plant, but I do dispute that a cat would go and start eating the plant and in large enough quantities to get sick. I have had cats and hydrangeas all my life and never a problem.

Plants such as lillies must must be avoided, as it’s their pollen that is highly toxic and a cat will brush past and get it on their fur.
Yup I doubt that the cat will start eating plants if they keep it fed well enough, it just seems to lay around doing nothing all day anyway.

Reactions: 9
This pair should end up as medical specimens in a jar in a lab somewhere for their weird muscle and tendon formations.
View attachment 247363
He is using his hand under his bicep to squish it out and make it appear bigger. I am surprised that he isn't holding the bottle in front of his eye. That is usually his pose when a bottle is used.

I just can't get over the fact that she wanted all those beds but wouldn't bend one finger to help to build it together. The damsel in distress struck again. What a lazy moo moo.
Lydia, go borrow Josie's tool skirt and start helping Ali.
So much for Girl Boss and Independent Woman. But then again why does Ali need help, it is a kit? Actually, it would be a cold day in hell before I would order raised beds when I could just build them myself. Yes, myself.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Wow! Perhaps I got it wrong but the whole time she made it seem that a high end company was bringing the new garden beds and installing them. Little did I know they had to bloody build them all themselves! Not so luxe and high end, huh? A real Lady of the Manor or Baroness of the Bungalow would have a high end company do it all and her and her husband would not have to touch a thing as they sat perched overlooking their grounds sipping their "Dom" and feasting on Beluga Caviar.

Well, that's for people with real $, I suppose. Ones that do not have to beg for everything to be gifted and free. And when's the grand Victorian greenhouse showing up? Are they going to have to construct that themselves too from an IKEA flat pack?

I actually feel bad for all those poor plants that will die bc she clearly won't be hoofing it out there in the coming months of cold and rain, tending to her veg daily. Nor will these two beige bastards eat anything green or of any other color.

So what, is it just all for the gram or to one up Josie and copy Desi Perkins? Are they just going to just toss out and waste tons of veg? It really seems like it is all for content and that's even more pathetic than I could ever imagine. No more yapping about Ali's beehive and bees either?

They're both honestly just full of tit and their whole life is a facade just to have photos to post on social media. How utterly pathetic. It would be criminal if they just tossed out all this veg without donating it to the community etc.

I suppose she has to now grow her own veg though because I haven't seen any free deliveries from the Farmer's Hamper for weeks now.

I hope that is the case and that company finally pulled their heads out of their arses and realized who was deserving of free and gifted food and needed nourishment during a global pandemic where many have lost their livelihoods and ability to put 3 meals on the table like they used to.

Sorry but today these social media whores are really pissing me off more than usual. I'd like to witch slap a few of them today, Lydiot being the top of the list obviously. No social conscience, no altruism, no sense of putting other's needs above their own ever. The arrogance and entitlement of these cunts is beyond nauseating.

End of rant.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
I'm also a planner and diy-er. If I had more money I would build my closets myself. And raised beds, but I think I wouldn't want raised beds if I had a garden.
We just purchased the 1 acre lot next to our home so we have 3 acres now. The reason we purchased the additional acre was so we could have a veggie garden. Our 2 acres are covered with 100-150 yr old black walnut trees. They have a toxin that kills plants such as tomatoes, roses, and peppers. We decided on raised beds because I have a lower back disc problem and a tall raised bed would allow me to sit on the edge and not bend over. We also have a deer problem so we plan on building a 6 ft decorative fence with chicken wire on the back to keep out the bunnies. Each corner post will have a motion detector sensor that activates a lawn sprinkler attached to a garden hose. We are hoping this will eventually train the deer to just go elsewhere. I know that here in my part of MI people like a big closet in their 1 million dollar homes but they tend to be basic rods and built in dressers not fancy wardrobe doors. I would like a larger closet but my master bath has historic tile in it so there is no where to gain extra sq footage. I will need to get creative. The only thing I know for sure is that I want tacky leopard print carpet in it.....LOL I do love me some leopard print anything.

• Heart
Reactions: 25
We just purchased the 1 acre lot next to our home so we have 3 acres now. The reason we purchased the additional acre was so we could have a veggie garden. Our 2 acres are covered with 100-150 yr old black walnut trees. They have a toxin that kills plants such as tomatoes, roses, and peppers. We decided on raised beds because I have a lower back disc problem and a tall raised bed would allow me to sit on the edge and not bend over. We also have a deer problem so we plan on building a 6 ft decorative fence with chicken wire on the back to keep out the bunnies. Each corner post will have a motion detector sensor that activates a lawn sprinkler attached to a garden hose. We are hoping this will eventually train the deer to just go elsewhere. I know that here in my part of MI people like a big closet in their 1 million dollar homes but they tend to be basic rods and built in dressers not fancy wardrobe doors. I would like a larger closet but my master bath has historic tile in it so there is no where to gain extra sq footage. I will need to get creative. The only thing I know for sure is that I want tacky leopard print carpet in it.....LOL I do love me some leopard print anything.
Do you have Pewabic tiles in your home?!

Reactions: 3
Hi Tattlers

You called it. For once. It actually destroys me to my very core having to congratulate Josie. A brand ambassador for a diffuser though? How frickin lame. I wish she'd diffuse herself into nothing. Inside I'm secretly thinking no, no, sweetie. You're not THE tit. You're a PIECE of tit. But she did send me double portions of pasta so she can't be all that bad. Oh wait is she actually pulling a Regina George on me?! Are you jealous that I'm a size 4 and you're not Josie?! I've had to start wearing fleeces to cover a multitude of sins after carb overload. And I've now got acne. Next it actually will be sweatpants. Luckily, I'm surrounded by a bubble of love, and Cawwee pondered you know what world look great on me? Cement. I was like you silly moo moo, pigeon colour is so last month, sage is everything.

Can you believe though that sage has only just made it onto to my home account? I've been such a busy moo moo with trying to start my new life. And who actually are Neptune promoting the wrong shade of green?! Boundaries Susan. Keeping it real though, I have been frustrated that I had so many plans in the works, but so little has happened. I adapted to the new normal after day #1. The rest of the human race are imbeciles. Always deflecting onto this global pandemic or whatever. My husband is included in this imbecile category. The audacity that he actually went away for a week whilst there's still work to be done in the house. I'll show him who owns the balls around here. I've now mentally chained him to a coffin. And I'm banning him from ever thinking of, yet alone using twigs, for the gram again. That's his career dead and buried he-he-he.

Unlike mine. Did you see I'm doing a hair tutorial for John Lewis? Now I admit after hairgate I don't exactly have perfect hair anymore, still a scarecrow solid 9.5 though. I asked if they could attach the hair from my 'tache to my broken bits, but hairdresser #29 said no, it doesn't work like that. She's so stoopy. She's the kind of dumbass who puts gum on top of the desk instead of underneath it. On another note, I'm a lover receiver of all Johns, not only John Lewis, John my one fanboy and not forgetting John the Baptist. All my staff say working for me is like a baptism of fire. Well except for Depop Dee. She gave everyone and everything up to be my #1 fangirl. I'm sure she'll remember them all in therapy sometime soon. I've also been nominated to do a podcast on gender based violence online. It's going to be all about me. I just need to write up some more hate DMs first to prove my point. I don't actually need RL proof. Take Lynx's demise for example. I just rely on my gut. But cheers to all the haters in my head. Be patient, so much more is coming. Just not my community guidelines.

Goodnight Tattlers. I'm going to read 1 page of my book, How To Be An Asshole. Vol. 2. It's nearly as riveting as my empty paged binders. I'll have definitely earned my weekly lie-in just as the doctor ordered. Speaking of doctors, I'll admit I've had more filler, more is well more. He did advise not to look up though or my nose may poke a hole in the o-zone layer. But as I'm so tall anyway I only look down on people so problem solved.

Love Lydia xx

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 54
Do you have Pewabic tiles in your home?!
No, Flint Faience Tile. https://www.oldhouseonline.com/interiors-and-decor/history-of-the-flint-faience-tile-company My master bath is black and green tile with a black border with pink flowers. My master bedroom fireplace has a Flint Faience tile surround. At one time the living had a tile surround but it was removed and a cheesy wood and black marble surround was installed. When we purchased the home the vestibule had a small mosaic tile floor that was missing a lot of the tile. We tore it up and threw it away and put down wood. I nearly throw up when I think about it. We could have removed the tile and added a border around the edge and then reinstalled the mosaic tile. Classic newbie mistake on our part.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Wont the irrigation system be coming next? Expensive? Has she begged for it yet? Thats a lot of water to be using too.
I give her 2 or 3 weeks before disaster!!!! strikes I mean lies. Will she blame deers for kicking over the bed walls? Link's farmer killing machine taking aim with a machine gun and blowing the raised beds to smitherines?
Maybe Ken and co smashed lidls new cups into them and mowed them down with the ride on mower?
Liddle must believe in reincarnation as shell need yet another new life to get over such negativity and malice.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
He is using his hand under his bicep to squish it out and make it appear bigger. I am surprised that he isn't holding the bottle in front of his eye. That is usually his pose when a bottle is used.

So much for Girl Boss and Independent Woman. But then again why does Ali need help, it is a kit? Actually, it would be a cold day in hell before I would order raised beds when I could just build them myself. Yes, myself.
Me too... and I would use a compound miter saw and power drill. Oh wait... I've done that... LOL... I have 6 raised beds I built and maintain myself. I also do most of the yardwork at my home including mowing in the summer and snow blowing and snow shoveling in the winter. I'm the boss babe of my castle... ok... it's not really a castle... but whatevs... you get what I mean. ;)

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Wont the irrigation system be coming next? Expensive? Has she begged for it yet? Thats a lot of water to be using too.
I give her 2 or 3 weeks before disaster!!!! strikes I mean lies. Will she blame deers for kicking over the bed walls? Link's farmer killing machine taking aim with a machine gun and blowing the raised beds to smitherines?
Maybe Ken and co smashed lidls new cups into them and mowed them down with the ride on mower?
Liddle must believe in reincarnation as shell need yet another new life to get over such negativity and malice.
RIGHT?! When all the deer and real residents of the "woodland" want to eat her sprootlings... she's gonna have to put chicken wire around the beds and that's gonna ALL be in front of the green house that we all know will be like a couple pots of sprootlings and 7 different sitting areas for the spiders and not her.

Hot Mess Express arriving on track 9 and I for one have my popcorn ready, lol

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
If gardeners avoided all plants that are listed as poisonous our gardens would be empty. And also these plants will be in neighbours gardens anyway. I don’t dispute the toxicity of the plant, but I do dispute that a cat would go and start eating the plant and in large enough quantities to get sick. I have had cats and hydrangeas all my life and never a problem.

Plants such as lillies must must be avoided, as it’s their pollen that is highly toxic and a cat will brush past and get it on their fur.
Sure your cat wouldn't eat hydrangeas. But mine would try; so obviously its not an absolute. We can just do what we each think is best for our pets. Ali & Lydia included (they just don't 'think' much :LOL:)

Sorry, I am sure this endless poisonous plant discussion is boring as hell to any non-pet owners.
~
How many months until these beds are overgrown disasters and Lydia gets them removed? Bets being taken. I'm thinking by Feburary she wants them gone?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 20
How many months until these beds are overgrown disasters and Lydia gets them removed? Bets being taken. I'm thinking by Feburary she wants them gone?
lidls wont lift a finger, she will have the gardeners maintain the new beds. Of course she will take all the credit and try to make us believe she does all the work.
🍅🥕🥦🌶 😡

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.