Lydia Millen #39 Sickly cat, Ladyship stays in bed, Globy 404 not found

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who cares? We have a new thread. Yay.
Yes, we have a new thread, Yay! Nevertheless, I don’t understand why @Elle Belle’s suggested title got the most likes and didn’t get used. Now, back to what @tiddles post says - 26.14% FAKE followers! That’s more than a quarter! How can that be allowed?🤬

Sorry to all the ladies who have already written what I am about to say but

WTAFFFFF

she doesn’t have pet insurance...

From lydia’s insta stories:

“If she (Lumi) gets ill again she’s going to have to pay her own way”

WTAF!!

you are talking about a CAT! You absolutely disgusting, lazy, excuse for a human. what do you wish your cat to do? Fiddle on the side of the road for money to help pay for her treatment?

lydia, please read this, you are an absolute disgrace. You care about NOTHING bar yourself. You have no ounce of empathy. Even to your own pet. You are vile. You do not deserve Lumi. She deserves better. I know this because I foster cats all year long, cats that have been dumped by absolute arseholes like yourself. Please give her up as she will no doubt find a more loving home than you can EVER provide.

you really are scum. Good night
You sound as incensed as I was when I heard Ali had got a bee hive that Lydia wanted to be painted sage! I was concerned for the bees and the potential for anaphylactic shock for Lumi. Blood? Boiled!
I cannot believe Lumi doesn't have Petplan.🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Hi Tattlers

Thank you for your questions @Miscanthus. And for all Tattlers' content ideas in general. What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. It's my space on the internet. Not yours.

Q. Globy and hair debacles are still unresolved....Is hair on its fifth or sixth reincarnation? It still looks red, fly away and dry....
A. Globy is CENSORED! Imma need you to shut that tit up you frying pan of an imbecile.
I know right! Heads will roll. I will not protect them. I am not their mother. I'm currently reading a book on pharmacology so I can prescribe 50mg of cyanide to all hairdressers.

Q. Blood test results are not back.....but have probably been sent to The Diagnosis Detectives (monday 9pm, bbc2) as an medical mystery.
A. These things cannot be rushed. I take my health seriously. I'm about to embark on a new life again did you all know? When the lab is done with my blood test, they're going use the leftover for a vaccine for stupidity. I'm such a generous moo moo.

Q. Where is the 'not free' greenhouse? We are missing the growing season!
A. Alitex said it would take 16 weeks. Morons. I shouldn't have to wait. I'm such a sad moo moo. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Sugar is sweet unlike all of you. The roses are wilting. The violets are dead. The sugar bowl is empty. And so is my head. I can write poetry too @Oops...

Q. Who was the winner of the GHD hair straightener/curler giveaway?
A. The giveaway was for all to enter from every walks of life. I won.

Q. Were the raised beds installed last week month as promised?
A. Not yet. Someone told me I should apologise to the plants for keeping me alive first. I'm on plant #9 then I lost count. Double figures confuse me.

Q. Have you seen your mother yet....and given her the Globy kit "that she needs"?
A. My mother needs more than an independent tool kit to cure her. She didn't introduce me to the 3 step Clinique regime did you all know? I was neglected. And homeless. She's so fugly even maggots ghost her.

Q. What's happened to the outdoor kitchen plans?
A. Still begging! I NEED an outdoor pizza oven. NOW. Cawwee only said the other day that I'm a pizza burn on the roof of the world's mouth. She's knows me so well.

Q. When are you going to tell us more about your art collaboration? When will we see the art work you COMMISSIONED? Collaboration would suggest you are an artist too!
A. I am an artist. Well my face is like a modern work of art at least. You can't tell what it is.

Q. Has your veg delivery been redirected to somebody more deserving?
A. Yes. To someone who actually likes veg.

Q. Where is the bedroom redesign you teased us with?
A. There's no teasing in the bedroom I can assure you that. The only thing lower than my IQ is my husband's penis.

Q. Have you visited your Nonna yet? Just an innocent question....no need to delete!
A. Who's Nonna?

Q. Has the 'oak' porch been approved or are you growing the timber?
A. You're such a silly moo. I can't grow timber. I'm dumber than a block of wood. And not nearly as useful.

Q. What's happening to the house front facelift?
A. Abandoned. I'm saving up for a real facelift now. Whenever I eye-duck myself in the viewfinder, my husband keeps telling me my face looks like a painting of a ball sac by a monkey on crack.

Q. Why is your husband on holiday with another man and cutting up his food?
A. I said hella no to a baby so he's adopted a man child.

Q. When can we "officially" see the new sage bag that we know you bought?
A. In 2025 when I next gatecrash get invited to an event.

Q. When will the dressing room company be back to beg for forgiveness and redo all their mistakes?
A. Soon. Now that shitbag on legs Josie has finally revealed her dressing room I can copycat. I dislike her. And her house. I'd buy the land she walks on if it meant I could shoot her for trespassing. Well that's if I could afford it. witch Lumi stole all my money.

Love Lydia xx

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 105
The reason we can’t take her little “joke” about paying for the vet as a joke is because she ALWAYS complains when she pays out of her pocket. She is so gross and self absorbed. A pet is a part of the family. I know lots of people who have very little disposable cash, never spend on themselves but a sick pet, they find a way! And they do not complain or make “jokes”.

As for her subscriber growth, bottle up that magic and sell it Lydia. There are far more successful influencers than her who have been stuck on the same amount of subscribers for years! Even when their content is great and they have plenty of campaigns. Growing after a certain point is incredibly hard. It seems they get to a certain number where they’ve broken through and it’s a matter of keeping their subscribers.

Lydia on the other hand wants to break 1million and doesn’t do anything to improve her content. Lydia simply speaks it into being. Incredible, she’s a bloody magician as well 😒

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Hi Tattlers

Thank you for your questions @Miscanthus. And for all Tattlers' content ideas in general. What's yours is mine and what's mine is mine. It's my space on the internet. Not yours.

Q. Globy and hair debacles are still unresolved....Is hair on its fifth or sixth reincarnation? It still looks red, fly away and dry....
A. Globy is CENSORED! Imma need you to shut that tit up you frying pan of an imbecile.
I know right! Heads will roll. I will not protect them. I am not their mother. I'm currently reading a book on pharmacology so I can prescribe 50mg of cyanide to all hairdressers.

Q. Blood test results are not back.....but have probably been sent to The Diagnosis Detectives (monday 9pm, bbc2) as an medical mystery.
A. These things cannot be rushed. I take my health seriously. I'm about to embark on a new life again did you all know? When the lab is done with my blood test, they're going use the leftover for a vaccine for stupidity. I'm such a generous moo moo.

A. Alitex said it would take 16 weeks. Morons. I shouldn't have to wait. I'm such a sad moo moo. Roses are red. Violets are blue. Sugar is sweet unlike all of you. The roses are wilting. The violets are dead. The sugar bowl is empty. And so is my head. I can write poetry too @Oops...

A. Not yet. Someone told me I should apologise to the plants for keeping me alive first. I'm on plant #9 then I lost count. Double figures confuse me.

Q. Have you seen your mother yet....and given her the Globy kit "that she needs"?
A. My mother needs more than an independent tool kit to cure her. She didn't introduce me to the 3 step Clinique regime did you all know? I was neglected. And homeless. She's so fugly even maggots ghost her.

A. Still begging! I NEED an outdoor pizza oven. NOW. Cawwee only said the other day that I'm a pizza burn on the roof of the world's mouth. She's knows me so well.

Q. When are you going to tell us more about your art collaboration? When will we see the art work you COMMISSIONED? Collaboration would suggest you are an artist too!
A. I am an artist. Well my face is like a modern work of art at least. You can't tell what it is.

A. There's no teasing in the bedroom I can assure you that. The only thing lower than my IQ is my husband's penis.

Q. Have you visited your Nonna yet? Just an innocent question....no need to delete!
A. Who's Nonna?

A. You're such a silly moo. I can't grow timber. I'm dumber than a block of wood. And not nearly as useful.

A. Abandoned. I'm saving up for a real facelift now. Whenever I eye-duck myself in the viewfinder, my husband keeps telling me my face looks like a painting of a ball sac by a monkey on crack.

Q. When will the dressing room company be back to beg for forgiveness and redo all their mistakes?
A. Soon. Now that shitbag on legs Josie has finally revealed her dressing room I can copycat. I dislike her. And her house. I'd buy the land she walks on if it meant I could shoot her for trespassing. Well that's if I could afford it. witch Lumi stole all my money.

Love Lydia xx
EVERY SINGLE ONE IS A LMFAO!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
Hi Tattlers

A. Who's Nonna?

Love Lydia xx
You crack me up!! 🤣 If Lydia could read even she would be laughing her ass off at your zingers! 🤣😍🤗

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
If GHD gave her a straightener to give away and hasn't. Maybe they should be informed. Seeing as they continue to work with her.
Same for her plastic kit filled with St Tropez. Did St Tropez give her these products to give away? Even if they didn't, Lydiot is tying them into it by using her connection with them. Maybe they should be asked where this give away is.

Reactions: 27
First time poster but long time reader. Tonight I decided to post for a few reasons, I saw part of FROW’s disgustingly expensive autumn haul, watched a few minutes of Lydia playing the victim and then read Elle Belle’s recaps. And Elle Belle’s recaps made me laugh and I mean a really good laugh that I needed.

My lightbulb came on about Lydia a long time ago after her constant spending, whining and victim mentality. My God I was going through breast cancer treatment seeking vlogs to keep me occupied and here was this idiot couple and she is always complaining about having no sleep......try having three sons and cancer Lydia then you will understand exhaustion because it’s not your nasty ass cat dragging mice into your ugly ass bedroom.

The thing that really did it for me was the useless spending. I admit I have money and can buy things too but I don’t. I care more about saving and helping others. And when these egomaniac influencers are spending thousands on fashion for autumn when we’re all pretty much locked down or limited to a bubble yet there are people that are going without food and will be without heat soon but they don’t give back and help anyone just take and take and take.

I am no mother Theresa but I like to think I do my part to help others. But tonight I am making my first post and not just lurking. It doesn't make me a bully. It makes me human and.......rant over. 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 77
Did anyone catch Lydia's new BFF (rosie the londoner) on instagram showing her easy peasy cat eye liner trick. Oh my, what a frigging mess.

If GHD gave her a straightener to give away and hasn't. Maybe they should be informed. Seeing as they continue to work with her.
Same for her plastic kit filled with St Tropez. Did St Tropez give her these products to give away? Even if they didn't, Lydiot is tying them into it by using her connection with them. Maybe they should be asked where this give away is.
Lydia will barely give out a code let alone an actual item.

Reactions: 23
Wait I think I've missed something. The company that Lydia Millen CONSTANTLY slated for her wardrobe mistakes are returning years later to make changes?? Are they doing it for free? How stupid is that company???? Unless she's pretending its for free but secretly paying to highlight her 'relevance and importance'.

Elle Belle you must be some sort of genius level intelligent to come up with the stuff that you do!

Reactions: 30
The reason we can’t take her little “joke” about paying for the vet as a joke is because she ALWAYS complains when she pays out of her pocket.
It's because it's not a joke.

First of all, since when does she have any jokes? She would be mildly confused at best or deeply insulted at worst at any jokes anyone ever dared to say about her or her life.

Secondly, she NEVER jokes about her coin. She is tighter than a frog's hole. She is so cheap, she made sure to get her nose enlarged so that she can suck up the MOST oxygen because that tit is FREE.NINETY.NINE. Lydia is first in line for anything FREE.

Lydia's Spirit Animal:

• Haha
Reactions: 31
perfect (y)

It is like Ali stepped in the Lumi’s poop, slipped and started falling backwards ( Home Alone slapstick style) and Lydia is covering her nose when sniffing all above.... LOL
View attachment 243680
I would pay quite a bit to see the making of the poo smear pic.
Perhaps lil ali was harking back to childhood jazz ballet classes??
And a one two three, dip

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Wait I think I've missed something. The company that Lydia Millen CONSTANTLY slated for her wardrobe mistakes are returning years later to make changes?? Are they doing it for free? How stupid is that company???? Unless she's pretending its for free but secretly paying to highlight her 'relevance and importance'.

Elle Belle you must be some sort of genius level intelligent to come up with the stuff that you do!
Josie (fashion mumblr) is using the same company, The Heritage wardrobe company, for the wardrobes in her house. Lydia told Josie about all of the ‘problems’ she had with the company, to warn her. Josie told the owner of the company about Lydia’s made up situation and the owner has offered to put things right.
It’s outrageous to be quite honest but I feel like the owner knows if he doesn’t, she is going to continue bad mouthing the company using her platform. He probably feels trapped, like he has to do it, just in case.

It's because it's not a joke.

First of all, since when does she have any jokes? She would be mildly confused at best or deeply insulted at worst at any jokes anyone ever dared to say about her or her life.

Secondly, she NEVER jokes about her coin. She is tighter than a frog's hole. She is so cheap, she made sure to get her nose enlarged so that she can suck up the MOST oxygen because that tit is FREE.NINETY.NINE. Lydia is first in line for anything FREE.

Lydia's Spirit Animal:
I don’t think anyone with a brain cell would find it to be a funny joke. Lydia has no Brian cells so that’s why she thought it was.
I can understand her not having pet insurance, my friend has multiples cats and has no insurance as it’s too expensive but she knows that when the cats have to go to the vets, it all lands on her to pay it. The company I use for my dogs insurance pays out if he goes missing or gets stolen, maybe if the cats were insured she could have got something for lynx?

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
Yes, we have a new thread, Yay! Nevertheless, I don’t understand why @Elle Belle’s suggested title got the most likes and didn’t get used. Now, back to what @tiddles post says - 26.14% FAKE followers! That’s more than a quarter! How can that be allowed?🤬

You sound as incensed as I was when I heard Ali had got a bee hive that Lydia wanted to be painted sage! I was concerned for the bees and the potential for anaphylactic shock for Lumi. Blood? Boiled!
I cannot believe Lumi doesn't have Petplan.🤷‍♀️
OMG! If this is how they look after an animal, how will they treat a little human? Do every one a favour Lydiot and Aldi, get yourselves neutered the next trip to the vet! And p.s. put an effing litter tray near Lumi’s bed or carry her! You both make me sick!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
It’s outrageous to be quite honest but I feel like the owner knows if he doesn’t, she is going to continue bad mouthing the company using her platform. He probably feels trapped, like he has to do it, just in case.
Basically blackmail

• Sad
Reactions: 25
Hi Tattlers

A. Who's Nonna?

Love Lydia xx
😂😂😂😂

Reactions: 7
It is a proven fact that people forget the lies they tell, simply because they are not the truth!

Lydia does this all the time.

So whatever she said on Monday morning, she'd probably literally forgotten this by yesterday. One minute she's taking a week off and there will be no videos because of Lumi's serious illness, and then the next day she pops up advertising Karen Millen, telling her viewers about exciting meetings, exciting tit going on, showing Lumi looking fine apart from the bandaged paw, and refusing to say what was wrong with the cat because she's letting Ali vlog first?

It's all utter bullshit, and she truly forgets the lies she tells, and relies on her viewers being stupid enough to lap it all up.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
It is a proven fact that people forget the lies they tell, simply because they are not the truth!

Lydia does this all the time.

So whatever she said on Monday morning, she'd probably literally forgotten this by yesterday. One minute she's taking a week off and there will be no videos because of Lumi's serious illness, and then the next day she pops up advertising Karen Millen, telling her viewers about exciting meetings, exciting tit going on, showing Lumi looking fine apart from the bandaged paw, and refusing to say what was wrong with the cat because she's letting Ali vlog first?

It's all utter bullshit, and she truly forgets the lies she tells, and relies on her viewers being stupid enough to lap it all up.
How else can they get Ali’s Youtube numbers up? Putting his wife’s name in the title isn’t working so they have to play dirty and use a helpless cat

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 38
A lot of vets don’t have insurance themselves as most of them don’t cover major things and do what Lydia does and keep a separate fund for them. That is obviously if you can afford that. However, the way she speaks about Lumi is gross. Lydia is well off, if she doesn’t have any more of the Lumi fund left, she certainly has her own bank account and will be receiving money from adverts. She’s in a very fortunate place in which she can continuously save money and pay for vet treatment without worrying about rent or mortgage payments being met. The fact she’s even complaining about the expensive of the vet bills is disgusting. She’s so tone deaf it amazes me every time she says something more stupid than the last.
As I said in the previous thread, I've had insurance for cats and then not had it....it's a choice. Also, pedigree cats like Maine Coons (mine) and Bengals (Lidl's) often cost more to insure as they are prone to genetic illnesses, and then you find certain things are not covered . If you can afford to pay if something happens, you can take the risk. We know she has a million pounds in the bank.....medical bills won't be a worry for her. It was bad taste to hint at complaining or make a joke about the cat paying its way.
The truth is.....the death of Lynx increased her engagement and therefore her income!!!!! She milked it for months and again at the anniversary.......
So the dead cat is paying its way.i
The same thing is happening now!!!!🤢🤢🤢

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.