Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Spot on! One does wonder what is the quality of their PR/marketing team to agree to associate their brand with him? Aldi driving the Aston is like the eunuch putting on an emperor's robes and will never look the part.
Unfortunately Aston Martin isn’t doing that great financially so they are probably skimping on their marketing. Hence why they are gifting Ali the use of the Aston. It’s a cheap way of marketing and it’s probably not direct from Aston. They have dealerships across the country that they outsource their cars to. I bet that it’s a dealership that’s leant him the car, not Aston Martin directly. They work with actual car influencers like Shmee150 and MrJww who don’t prance about in fields and actually know about cars.

The car will probably be a driveway piece of art with very very limited miles before it goes back to the dealership!

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
So now the decorator is feeding them, are they like five 🙄View attachment 204606View attachment 204607
My husband is a master builder who renovates listed buildings and eco houses he has always said never to give him lunch because the home owners make it for him froM soup to rolls on bacon etc. I do the same if I need anyone In usually an electrician ( the one job my husband doesn’t do). It’s called hospitality. It’s also called manners. I can’t see lydl making any of them as much as a cup of tea. Why? Because if it’s not about her it’s not thought about.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
If someone had told me 10 years ago that a 50 minute vlog of someone showering and doing their hair would be deemed watchable content by thousands of people I would have asked the world to stop so I can get off.

Having said that I did skip through with morbid fascination wondering how deranged she must really be.

Also Is it me or did she at last mention Globy, by saying that the next range of Globy would include 2 mitts instead of one? My my what a treat! She does know how to treat her followers after all! 🙄 Guessing it will cause the cost to be upped though...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 40
next range of Globy would include 2 mitts instead of one? My my what a treat! She does know how to treat her followers after all! 🙄 Guessing it will cause the cost to be upped though...
Edit #2 electric boogaloo this time with two mitts 👐

• Haha
Reactions: 9
IDK but this is also how you would say it in Canada "too-seld" 😅
Can I add my pennies worth to the hair debate😂😂In Scotland we say too-sult 😂😂😂

All this prancing about in hay fields etc that these influencers have suddenly made popular will only drive people to do the same thus ruining the farmers crop. Oh and haven’t any of them heard of ticks, if you get one of them under your skin you can end up with lime disease. That’s why dogs should never be walked through them. Keep to the paths but these nutters will do anything for a good shot.

Last edited:
Joey 'Friends' 👻❤😂
Hi all.. Sorry.. I’m a slow reader and just came back to this post and read again in tattle.life (Didn’t have time to read few previous post till I saw that “ghostly face” thumbnail from youtube..

Who’s Joey? 😆
ECF45690-8DF0-4838-B8C1-D4956A9AAF10.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 10
So sorry to go off topic but can anyone help me please? My alerts are no longer coming through and it’s really spoiling my enjoyment of the site. Can anyone tell me how to reactivate my alerts please? Thank you if you can and sorry for this again.

Reactions: 1
So sorry to go off topic but can anyone help me please? My alerts are no longer coming through and it’s really spoiling my enjoyment of the site. Can anyone tell me how to reactivate my alerts please? Thank you if you can and sorry for this again.
Go to your setting by clicking on your username

Reactions: 1
My husband is a master builder who renovates listed buildings and eco houses he has always said never to give him lunch because the home owners make it for him froM soup to rolls on bacon etc. I do the same if I need anyone In usually an electrician ( the one job my husband doesn’t do). It’s called hospitality. It’s also called manners. I can’t see lydl making any of them as much as a cup of tea. Why? Because if it’s not about her it’s not thought about.
I think we've already ascertained that she has no manners! I'm still thinking about her wolfing her food down before Ali had even sat down. She is oblivious to anybody else's needs.

Reactions: 18
Oh her sunflower fields just HAVE to be better don’t they! Everyone else went to the same one but hers is much nicer. Yes of course Lydia, you just try and keep making yourself feel more superior than anyone else 🙄
I think that’s Josie.....

Reactions: 12
I kinda understand, Devil Wears Prada vibes, being a personal asshole, to work yourself up the career ladder. Being an intern or assistant can bring you prosperous opportunities, like supporting on editorial shoots or going backstage on fashion shows.

Props for Depop Dee actually having a job, but how does she keep a straight face when anyone asks her how her work day has been? No actually? Oh I Depoped a Boohoo dress then made a scrapbook, Blue Peter style. Life is full of disappointments and Depop Dee, I just added you to the list. No wonder Cal and George left like bats out of hell.

Girl to girl though, hear me out...

🎤 Workin' 9 to 5, what a crappy way to make a livin'
Barely gettin' by, it's all Depopin' and beggin'
Lydiot will use your ass and she'll never give you credit
It's enough to drive you stoopy if you let it
You'll never survive despite all your scrapbookin' and devotion
You would think that you would deserve your soul back or promotion
Want to escape the linen shackles but the bougie witch won't let you
It's going to get a lot worse as her mofo period is due 🎤

It's not too late though Depop Dee. Stupidity is not a crime so you are free to go.

Ba-da-bing ba-da-boom!

And another one bites the dust...

Lydia - I never chase. I replace.

Lydiot, YOU DO NOT NEED 2 assistants. Or a bloody sage Dior bag. Impersonating Beyoncé is not your destiny. You're so full of tit, the toilet's jealous!
Being written about by Elle Belle is akin to being painted by Lucian Freud- not particularly flattering but, oh, the honour! Hope Lidl appreciates.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
I just have my page open all the time! Can keep up 1000% of the time. I can’t miss a lidl or Josie comment!( powder room reading, bed time story…)

• Haha
Ali (bless him) "Sunflowers turn to face each other for energy. Be the Sunflower in someone's life"........ Well it isn't your wife. She is a soul vampire. Sucks the life out of your life for her own benefit

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.