Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How embarrassing that a brand like Aston Martin actively wants to be associated with them?! I find it bizarre
Spot on! One does wonder what is the quality of their PR/marketing team to agree to associate their brand with him? Aldi driving the Aston is like the eunuch putting on an emperor's robes and will never look the part.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
What is with his obsession with taking photos in fields of flowers, he's such a knob

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
What is with his obsession with taking photos in fields of flowers, he's such a knob
They are all doing the same, Blue bells,wheat/barley,lavender, Sweet corn/mais, sunflowers, and then pumpkins and Christmas trees!! Those are for the country bumpkins. The londoners are on the streets, in Notting hill, portobelloโ€ฆ . Rinse and repeat โ€ฆ

So now the decorator is feeding them, are they like five ๐Ÿ™„View attachment 204606View attachment 204607
Sorry, but that doesnโ€™t look tasty!

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
I wonder if Lidl is at the Sunflower field too, or perhaps she too busy posting fake Globy reviews

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14
Watford girl running through vineyards with a glass of wine. Could have gone arse over tit if she was wearing the Castaner wedges. Northamptonshire council bins very appropriate. They are the bankrupt council. Stay classy Lyds.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
No you don't, you Lydiot are the antithesis of this quote.
Ms warrior, always fighting ๐Ÿ’ช๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿฆฝ
Screenshot_20200807_164843.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
I am up to the vineyard but still not processing how Lydia said tousled. I'm Australia, and have lived in the UK and the US - only ever heard toss-ld. Not 'too-seld'. Lydia-ism are just bizarre.
IDK but this is also how you would say it in Canada "too-seld" ๐Ÿ˜…

• Haha
Reactions: 6
After watching the Botega bag vlog that someone posted earlier Iโ€™ve had a realisation. Iโ€™m not condoning her behaviour, Iโ€™m really not, but I honestly think that Lydia truly changed after Lynx went missing. Itโ€™s like the lights turned off and she just started churning out vapid content filled with snobbery, with no heart behind it. Itโ€™s sad.
Yes I do agree, I don't think that she has got over it. It is very sad, I feel for her.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.