Lydia Millen #32 Sitting on a sage green coloured throne of lies.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
They better be sure to include her most successful moment thus far in this scrapbook.
Not the same car? They lie about whatever + whenever they can 🤥🙄
The steering wheel are not same?
2ED1E1B5-8421-4C28-B0F7-BE70B8D1E4B7.png

I remember she doesn’t even know how to adjust the temperature of the car and need Ali to help out when they collected the Aston Martin. Imagine driving such an expensive car and doesn’t know how functions buttons works.. Embarrassing 😆
2D54F508-32C0-4395-B2E1-6F3B65B5659E.jpeg
90FC44F4-1400-4F89-982C-879F2F1BEB84.jpeg

They hardly spend a penny (besides the 🏠) is it necessary to own 2 cars? I bet if they live in Singapore they can’t afford the way they live in uk.
(Sorry no offence to others.. Just saying) because houses and cars is seriously EXPENSIVE if you want to have a so call “luxury life”
For reference (Bungalow pricing in Singapore)
We have to pay COE if you are buying car not like other countries you only pay for the car price and you own the car as long as you wanna change it but owning a car in Singapore it only last for 10 YEARS + renew the COE. Even movie stars from fast and furious said cars are EXPENSIVE in Singapore

I’m not sure which model they own and not sure luxury car price in UK but ⬇
For Aston Martin
B35195C8-506B-47DF-AC9C-A08118C2E751.jpeg

For Range Rover ⬇
1402870D-1E89-4CE1-AC8A-F018C5B2205D.jpeg
E1B11364-A1B0-4997-990E-3FFC6504A2DF.jpeg
77EAD86E-DC42-4620-BD83-A4346DABE9E5.jpeg

You have to pay for ERP on the way to work, on the way home, or when you’re having off day you went out for shopping as long as you use the expressway you have to pay for it. (Beside taking public bus & MRT) if you take taxi or grab you have to pay ERP for your travel fairs. Different timing charge differently & different vehicle charge differently. Fairs are expensive during peak hour (to work & after work going home)
30CA6083-7BA2-4949-80C2-723B64BD10E8.jpeg

966D0CEE-130F-43AC-ACEA-52B60FD661B2.jpeg

😱😂⬇
220E18DC-56C8-4187-90D0-DCCCC8C8FB16.jpeg

Lastly sorry for my broken english and grammar mistakes 😂🙏🏻

• Wow
Reactions: 14
I missed this. What happened??
Louise commented on one of Lydia's posts saying 'sorry this sage obsession is cracking me up 😂'

Then not long after Louise put up a colourful outfit post on her insta with the caption 'thinking about all the influencers who don't wear colour because it doesn't fit with their feed' which was obviously a dig at Lydia. Someone commented on that post about beige and sage (again clearly aimed at Lidl) and Louise replied with 😂😂😂

Do the two actually know each other or is there a history there? Doubt they run in the same circles (in fact does Lidl even have a circle except Ali and a paid friend)

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Ali vs Lydia posts today. 🤨
We all knows she only think for herself.. Me me me... mine mine mine! I remember someone mentioned here(can’t remember which post) while she’s vlogging on the way home or heading out? She complain about she was stuck in a traffic jam due to car accident and she have that face laughing/blaming at someone tragedy.
Lydia you are really EVIL!

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Louise commented on one of Lydia's posts saying 'sorry this sage obsession is cracking me up 😂'

Then not long after Louise put up a colourful outfit post on her insta with the caption 'thinking about all the influencers who don't wear colour because it doesn't fit with their feed' which was obviously a dig at Lydia. Someone commented on that post about beige and sage (again clearly aimed at Lidl) and Louise replied with 😂😂😂

Do the two actually know each other or is there a history there? Doubt they run in the same circles (in fact does Lidl even have a circle except Ali and a paid friend)
Does Ali have a friendship with Proudlock (made in Chelsea former)? Would be a connection there

Reactions: 9
Does anyone know if they actually own the Range Rover and Aston Martin? Or are they on finance? Or are they just loaned to them for free by the car companies??

Reactions: 4
Does Ali have a friendship with Proudlock (made in Chelsea former)? Would be a connection there
One of their friends who keeps gifting them that rose wine was in MIC- I think he’s the father of Binkys little girl. And as you say they are friends with that absolute numpty Proudlock! Like attracts like

Reactions: 12
One of their friends who keeps gifting them that rose wine was in MIC- I think he’s the father of Binkys little girl. And as you say they are friends with that absolute numpty Proudlock! Like attracts like
Oh yes JP! I used to like Proudlock in MIC 😬 Now he just seems a bit of a twit.

Reactions: 10
Oh yes JP! I used to like Proudlock in MIC 😬 Now he just seems a bit of a twit.
Yeh I think he’s a twit as well! I find him so cringe and try- hard. Just like Ali! Figures they are friends because I think their brain capacity is about the same.
I remember seeing them together on a vlog of Ali’s and they were like two school boys who had been let out on a school trip for the day!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 10
Does anyone know if they actually own the Range Rover and Aston Martin? Or are they on finance? Or are they just loaned to them for free by the car companies??

I doubt very much they own the cars, let's be honest if they had paid for them you wouldn't hear the end of it, almost everything they have is free, so when they do spend actual money, she makes sure everyone knows about it.

Reactions: 13
The miso aubergine and rice looks so dry. The haste at which she dives at her food always makes me think she must be starving.
Haste.. 😆 🏃🏻‍♀️💨💨💨
A85EA8C4-06AD-40FB-9ED6-B76F7CDE2E39.gif

Image she didn’t share her food with Ali! You eat yours I eat MINE! Don’t ever think about sharing my food not even a NIBBLE!
DB91DAAA-D366-4950-9FAD-C2380263813F.gif
E2318E86-E17C-4365-9DED-7A4FDB881147.png
9A9C41DE-3C1B-464E-AEC8-8F77E0251FDC.jpeg

On Diet + Gluten-free? 🤨
62199DB7-7300-45B3-82CE-E553607F509E.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought that
I guess it's her caption that makes me laugh after she's done "blow drying" with NO technique she looks like HAGRID. MOST professional blow drys use brushes and look amazing with nothing afterwards.

She should have said.... Get a salon blow dry look at home after using a LOT of product and a straightener. LOL And wow, she is so passive aggressive about the Dyson. Bitter anyone? haha

GET IN THE SHOWER WITH ME
HOW I GET A FREE BLOW DRY
FULL GET READY WITH ME TO GO OUT-OUT!

I thought that, that was very unsubtle! I can’t believe she said get a blow dry without spending “£500 on a the lastest... erm erm PRODUCT” pretty bitchy toward ITF who’s supposed to be her friend.

Reactions: 19
Pretty sure they are leased, maybe the Range Rover isn’t. Lydia was trying to sell her old Range Rover for a while I think? So maybe they traded it in or got an upgrade or was that all lies too 🤷🏻‍♀️. Ali works with Aston Martin and does various #Ads and partnerships with them so think that is leased or on loan from the company e.g

Reactions: 6
Pretty sure they are leased, maybe the Range Rover isn’t. Lydia was trying to sell her old Range Rover for a while I think? So maybe they traded it in or got an upgrade or was that all lies too 🤷🏻‍♀️. Ali works with Aston Martin and does various #Ads and partnerships with them so think that is leased or on loan from the company e.g
How embarrassing that a brand like Aston Martin actively wants to be associated with them?! I find it bizarre

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
I’m sure in a past vlog/thread she said she was leasing as had worked out it didn’t make sense to buy outright anymore. She didn’t realise the benefits of leasing or something ... 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
That wasn't a blow dry it was her usual hair routine of straightening it and making waves with the straighteners, something she's done so many times on a vlog, so nothing new there. As per usual she's lazy, deceiving and all the digs show she's so jealous of others and the business deals they have.

My instagram feed is full of influencers on trips, Tamara, Leonie, Vic as well all on work trips, and Lydia's 'day out' was in a vineyard near where she lives. It didn't even look like a vineyard it looked like a field, i mean if you go to a vineyard at least show something relevant on the vlog, not just herself prancing round the field.

Next vlog will be the day in London for her hair do and the Fendi thing wooo!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
The Aston Martin is part of a sponsorship - Ali has said that previously, so they don’t own it, but may well be leasing with a discount.
Lydia’s old white evoque was owned. She sold that. The new RR is on a PCP deal which basically means it is leased and you pay the depreciation amount over a set period of time. At the end of the deal, you can either buy the car for a lump sum or then change it for a newer car and continue with the payments.

Lydia said in a previous vlog that it makes more sense financially to do this. To be fair, if you change your cars regularly, then it is cheaper to do, but the certainly don’t own them outright.

Sophie Shohet on the other hand has said they pay cash for their supercars, but have the fiesta on the pcp deal.

Just to add, depending on the deposit you pay, the monthly lease on a RR sport is around £500

Reactions: 16
I'd be getting worried if my husband spent the day with another man posing in Sunflower fields 😂😂😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
That wasn't a blow dry it was her usual hair routine of straightening it and making waves with the straighteners, something she's done so many times on a vlog, so nothing new there. As per usual she's lazy, deceiving and all the digs show she's so jealous of others and the business deals they have.

My instagram feed is full of influencers on trips, Tamara, Leonie, Vic as well all on work trips, and Lydia's 'day out' was in a vineyard near where she lives. It didn't even look like a vineyard it looked like a field, i mean if you go to a vineyard at least show something relevant on the vlog, not just herself prancing round the field.

Next vlog will be the day in London for her hair do and the Fendi thing wooo!
Agree 100%. And she has naturally pretty and thick hair. Why does she think it looks amazing to have it all one length and then only curl the bottom 2”? It looks too heavy and strange this way and may be part of why she looks so bad with also heavy eyebrows. Right?

Reactions: 11
I'd be getting worried if my husband spent the day with another man posing in Sunflower fields 😂😂😂
I always feel there's a lot of chemistry between those 2.

They had dinner together a few months a go and they were wearing almost identical outfits, even the jewellery.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.