Lydia Millen #31 got flopitis, wants everything Sage Green, but Globy's nowhere to be seen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
new thread carry on.

quick update....

she's just revealed shes been to visit Josie and Charlie darling
claims she's suffering from really bad headaches-too much time reading Tattle I think!
obsessed with sage green and if Ali stand still long enough she might even paint him sage green. :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
The pissing fountain just sounds like someone in the loo!

Quick beg at the end for faux olive trees, well done Lydia!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
Does every farmers hamper customer get an actual hamper every time they get a delivery?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 19
Mytwocents asked if I had any dirt to dish on Lidl on the last page of the last thread. It's been hard to quiz my colleague but she has said that Ali is not gay at all - she has known him through another family member since they were all very young - still does know and see him. Ali is a really nice guy, not the sharpest tool in the box but bright enough to be an electrician. Lidl is "not a girl's girl", she is aloof and rude and rates herself highly. When they all went to Scotland last year (? pics on insta) - a big bunch of old school mates and the girlfriends - all the girls were going out one afternoon separately from the lads. Lidl wouldn't go with the girls instead going with Ali and his friends. She was even scathing/ rude about the other girlfriends in front on their boyfriends. They all tolerate her because they love Ali.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 91
Does every farmers hamper customer get an actual hamper every time they get a delivery?
Did you see their latest IG post saying if you order a hamper why not add a little extra for someone in need. How about you SEND them one instead of giving them to Lydia every bloody week!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 43
Did anyone see the new vlog where one of Lydia's mugs (you know those crazy expensive French ones that she kept banging on about?) gets broken and Ali then hits it into the sink breaking it even more? I wouldn't even treat a £1 mug from Tesco like that.

• Wow
Reactions: 25
Mytwocents asked if I had any dirt to dish on Lidl on the last page of the last thread. It's been hard to quiz my colleague but she has said that Ali is not gay at all - she has known him through another family member since they were all very young - still does know and see him. Ali is a really nice guy, not the sharpest tool in the box but bright enough to be an electrician. Lidl is "not a girl's girl", she is aloof and rude and rates herself highly. When they all went to Scotland last year (? pics on insta) - a big bunch of old school mates and the girlfriends - all the girls were going out one afternoon separately from the lads. Lidl wouldn't go with the girls instead going with Ali and his friends. She was even scathing/ rude about the other girlfriends in front on their boyfriends. They all tolerate her because they love Ali.
Hate girls like this. I typically get on better with blokes after growing up with brothers but if I was invited on a girls night then I make the effort and have a laugh. Bet Lydia is one of these girls that wonders why other girls don’t like me/ “girls are jealous of me when in actual fact they don’t like you as you were rude to refuse their invitation!

Worrying that Ali can’t be left on his own with his friends. It’s not healthy to be in a relationship where you are glued to each other’s sides!

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 37
Vlog 'The Final Reveal' - She's finally transitioned fully into a woman.

- Yet another farmers hamper. She gloats it's stocked full. She wants to again highlight the ethics behind this. It helps create more jobs and get vegetables to the elderly. I know you may act and dress like a geriatric frump of a fossil, but STOP. TAKING. FREE. FOOD. IN. A. PANDEMIC. If only closed minds came with closed mouths.
- We see the pigeon poo veg trug. Again. She's kissing goodbye to the sprootling potties. She says she takes the sprootling life seriously. I say you're the reason the gene pool needs a lifeguard.
- She acknowledges to Ali, that one day when they're old and can't be bothered, they'll just have one vlogging channel. Well aren't you a waste of two billion years of evolution Lydia.
- It made her laugh that so many were horrified she used her dress to wipe the paint spillage. That's because we have to buy our own clothes Lydia. You know with our actual money. If I literally had a pound for every time you said something smart, I'd be broke.
- Ali breaks the mug. Definitely on purpose. Only another three to go Ali 🙌🏽 She feels sick. I feel delighted.
- She's wearing her 'adventure braids' AKA Pippy Longstocking pigtails. She complains several times it's Ali's fault that she cannot straighten her hair, as he's had to turn off the electric to fit the outside lights. Due to recent cutbacks following Glóby flopitis, the light at the end of the tunnel has definitely been turned off.
- They actually went to see Josie and Charlie!!!! No footage though. Fraternising with the enemy. I like it. Ali and Josie sitting up a tree, K.I.S.S.I.N.G....
- She advises exciting things are happening recently. Spas and beauty salons have been given the go ahead to safely reopen. Honestly same girl. She was meant to be going to Sweden, but in her mindset 'she's not there yet'. Sweden don't want you anyway.
- She does this weird head wobble, at 12:20, it's worth a watch. Legit. I look at you Lydia sometimes though and think really is that the sperm that won.
- She has a very big box to get in to. 2020 is Espa's year apparently. Their packaging is now sustainable. She tells us she's not the saviour of the world, but she's all about small changes like using brands with sustainable packaging. Glóby who? My irony detector literally just exploded.
- The positivity range is one of her favourites. She acknowledges the energising range gives her a kick up the bum. I'd advise drinking the stuff then Lydia. By the litre.
- She's super excited to use the hair mask as she has problems with her scalp. If only you didn't have a penchant for scalp snacks. Also, because her hairdresser has frazzled her hair with 4 colour correcting attempts and it's breaking off. Try paying said hairdresser next time Lydia. She may then do a better job.
- Sad times as Espa didn't send her one of her favourite items. She's literally just been gifted 20 products. Let me break this down for you Lydia. If don't want me to call you an asshole. Don't act like an asshole.
- When she does that little heeee heeee heeee thing as in so there after she's finished talking. Do you ever really want to slap someone and shout mosquito? Yeah this is one of those moments.
- She's having a chilled evening. She needs to be up and ready early tomorrow, as she has a lot of stuff going on. Well lots of tradesmen are coming. So basically your job is opening the front door then Lydia? Don't let your mind wander out of said door. It's too small to be let out by itself.
- She found art intimidating at first, as she felt she wasn't allowed to be in the club. She's working on a collaboration with a real artist. She opens said prints and says oh wow and gazes at the pictures for what feels like hours, but she's not showing us. Some day you'll go far Lydia. And I hope you stay there.
- She informs she's been such a productive possum. She didn't vlog it. Wait for it. She's had another beauty clear out and reorganised her pyjama cupboard. She's also a hungry little moo moo so has baked potatoes in the oven. Okay now try this again Lydia, but use your big girl words.
- Here comes the long-awaited wee wee feature. She states if they had listened to her first, it would have been much easier to get it downstairs, but her husband likes to think he knows best. Arguing with idiots is like playing chess with a pigeon. No matter how good you are, the bird is going to tit on the board and strut around like it won anyway. Lydia is the bird. For clarification.
- She acknowledges people think she can grow her own courgette. She's apprehensive. You fear success Lydia. You really have nothing to worry about.
- She's going to watch Zac Efron's new documentary. She says he's a big teddy bear. No, he's a man Lydia. He's evolved past puberty unlike Ali.
- She's leaving the vlog here, as it's been a very busy vlog. It's not. She literally begs for more subscribers, as they're having a good time over there. I agree everyone brings happiness to a place. Some when they enter. Some when they leave. Lydia you are most definitely the latter. Well apart from tattle entertainment purposes.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 129
Again I couldn't watch the vlog I skimmed through it. In the bits I did stop at all I heard was "My husband" and "I want"

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Is it bad that I live for tea like this haha
I’m so intrigued hearing from people that actually know these bloggers and showcase their real personalities compared to the absolute facade they portray on social media. She has some real deep rooted issues. She probably doesn’t like the girls because they don’t lick her arse like Carrie. I think Carrie idolism issues

• Heart
Reactions: 44
Hi Tattlers

So as you're all aware, Glóby sold 6,000 tool kits in the first day. I've sent BoJo a little email, along with some life-affirming quotes obviously, to advise him that I'll allow beauty salons and spas to now reopen. I'm sure I'll continue to sell 6,000 units, maybe even more, each day, but I am one of life's takers givers. Unlike Amelia. Refusing to use my tool kit. Just another troll. She can't even keep a husband. And did you see her astrology jewellery line with Skinny Dip? What overpriced tat from China! Well I have an astrology life quote just for you, Amelia Liana. Twinkle twinkle jealous traitor. Mind your own business you lil' hater.

So along with his one branch to hang his nuts, I allowed Ali to have one night out with his friends, without me. Only for 37 minutes mind, and within this he had to check in with me every 7 minutes, mention his adoration of me in conversation every 3 minutes, and not look at any other boys girls though. Anyway, on the one day I didn't have a wild headache, I took myself and my 32C 38ZZ 28FF whatever boobs, down to the river with my marketing for dummies handbook. Thanks for the trespassing advice though, I really need to stop photoshopping my pictures, as if I go missing like Affiliate Lynx, they won't know what I look like to find me. Speaking of Lynx, it's been his 11 month anniversary. I went to put gifted flowers on the patch in the woodlands where I buried his body, planted the memorial tree after he got shot by the neighbour. It's also been lil' Princess Baby Lumi-Bear Lummy Poppet Moo-Moo Thumper's 6th birthday. I wonder if she's old enough for botox now? Ali spoilt her rotten. Not me. Her. I'm her cat mummy. I birthed her. And he dared to break one of my expensive mugs. Well let me tell you, you six toe fweedo, I'm no mug. I'm going to have to pour out all of his wardrobe fragrance and fill them with cat piss now.

You would have now all met my new PA - personal asshole. She gets to do all my crappy jobs. Like eat all the veg from the farmers hamper, delete all the meany moo comments and wash my icky intimissimi thongs. Have you seen Cawwee's new doggy-doo-doo also? Do you think if I throw it a stick, it'll leave? Cawwee belongs to me. She's clearly not read clause #875 in her contract. As you know I like to surround myself with beautiful things. Why do you think I want so many mirrors in the bungalow? I can only buy luxury too. I'm a sensitive moo moo. I can't sugar coat tit. I'm not Willy Wanka. Anyway I must dash, time is money, I'm craycray for paypay if you hadn't already noticed, plus I have to order another 57 linen dresses, choose 39 farrow and ball paints and repost 81 life quotes on the gram, all before close of play. I'm such a productive possum.

Love Lydia (Not everyone can be gifted an inspiring life like mine. But don't hate, just click on my affiliate link bait)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 81
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.