Lydia Millen #30 Greenhouse tightwad, Ali's lil' tripod and the comment assassin squad

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My first ever thread I’ve created! Have I done it right? Will I accidentally delete it? Will I ever get my “well known member” title back? Who knows.

Recap of last thread
- Took some days off to lick her wounds after a pretty disastrous brand and product launch. Came back with a ranting vlog and completely ignores said launch
- Still begging for a greenhouse to be gifted
- We got a glimpse of the new sacrifice staff member, the poor little lamb
- Served raw potatoes for dinner
- Trying new vegetables, shockingly not in purée form or spoon fed by Cawwieee

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 67
Hi Demoted Tattlers

I'm back. As you're aware I took a much needed week off. I feel so much better for it. I might start taking a week off every week actually. I told all my followers it was due to compassion fatigue from everything going on in the world right now. It's the negative cost of caring you see. Definitely not the negative cost of Glóby. They're such silly moos, they actually fell for it. I am actually sorry I hurt their feelings though when I called them all stoopy on the last thread. I genuinely already thought they knew they weren't that bright. Anyway, I'm not heartless, I know the pandemic and the BLM movement are important, but these affect lots of people, at least they have each other, like sick people have other sick people and black people have other black people. I only had me after the Glóby global fiasco. I know I have my team of Cawwie and New Girl, but there's still a 'me' in team. They're going to have to start doing my thinking as well as my deleting from now on. I was genuinely worried I had permanent brain damage, but Cawwie still says I'm a clever little chicken. She's the best, but now you're all saying I can't even hug my own staff. I pay them not you. Well they'll just have to kneel or bow to me instead.

Nonetheless, my lovely front porch cheered me up no end. I'm sure you can appreciate all of the creativity and innovation that's gone into it. First impressions when you arrive at the manor are very important. Plus Ali kept telling George to smash his back doors in. I had to keep reminding my husband it's all about the front door now. He just wasn't getting it. And I'm sick of all the attention he's getting about his tripod. It wasn't even funny. I wear heels bigger than his dick. Even flats. He keeps going on about the 'birds and the bees' as well. I don't even want a baby, I didn't even want a cat, or a mother. I'm not a meany moo though so I've allowed him one branch on one tree to hang his nuts. But I get the rest of the bungalow, the grounds, the village, his soul.

I'm a very humble person though. Even in my recent vlog I pretended not to know much about COVID-19. But, as soon as I put a face mask on, BoJo announces they're now going to be mandatory in all public places. I'm not sure why I'm not on the payroll as his sidemanwoman. I've just sent him a quick email with a little suggestion that back mitts should also be made compulsory to all. I'm aware Boris is a busy man, almost as busy as me, so in anticipation, I've reordered the whole stock from the Chinese factory. I wanted it all to arrive tomorrow, but Mr Bosshole only agreed to the day after. I even offered to throw in Lumi, given bats are now off the menu. Talking about menus, have you seen my culinary posts of all my roasties and veg #ad? You all may laugh at their inedibility, but I do it on purpose so we can't eat them duh! How else will I continue to fit into my size 4's?! I already have a massive man-fan horn-dog club, especially after my smexy promo shots, shout out to newcomer John, so I don't even need any porker punchers joining if I did put on weight. Ali wanted to get in on the action too. He called them dicktures. But saying that I've not seen them on the gram yet.

Anyway, talking about appearances, I also used my well-deserved time off to get my botox and filler top ups. No one wants to be a droop doggy dog or have wrinkle chasers after them. Cawwie made my appointment under the name of Cruella De Botox. She's such a good little poppet, she knows how important it is to conceal my true identity and keep it on the down low. This is between you and I though. What goes on outside the bungalow stays outside the bungalow. Cosmetic procedures are still not permitted here in the UK you see, but they make exceptions for CEOs. I'm extremely busy and important as a Glóby founder, courtyard garden designer, and soon to be political advisor, I just don't have the time like I used to, to achieve a natural pillow face. I now only have 19 hours per day spare to lie down. Saying that, I feel another headache coming on. I really need to stop thinking before I talk. New Girl said if there was an apocalypse, and you never know in 2020, I'd be safe as zombies only eat brains. I've nailed the best cheerleader staff member, she has all the sass of a year 7 PE teacher.

Love Lydia (Lover of linen, lisping, lies and lying down)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 125
I’m really not trying to be a witch when I say this but...

Why would anyone take bra advise from someone with fake plastic boobs that don’t budge and don’t need one?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I am always looking for new bra recommendations but would never take anyone with rock hard implant’s advice.... they don’t need the support a good bra gives (clearly) 😬😬

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 77

Why would anyone take bra advise from someone with fake plastic boobs that don’t budge and don’t need one?? 🤷🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️ I am always looking for new bra recommendations but would never take anyone with rock hard implant’s advice.... they don’t need the support a good bra gives (clearly) 😬😬
You aren't alone in that. Lydia herself doesn't even take her own bra advice. She used to proudly and frequently announce that she doesn't wear bras up until the day before she announced her Intimissimi partnership.

Lydia talking to Lydia:

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Thank you Magee! Whoop! Whoop!
I tried to wrestle with the intricacies of the new thread but...well...I failed...miserably. There...I said it. That wasn’t so hard was it🤭

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 18

Her chest is like 2 tennis balls hanging in tube socks.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
You aren't alone in that. Lydia herself doesn't even take her own bra advice. She used to proudly and frequently announce that she doesn't wear bras up until the day before she announced her Intimissimi partnership.

Lydia talking to Lydia:
Her boobs literally don’t move no matter what position she is in. Such horrible work by whoever she went to. 😬😬😬

Attachments

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
So... this video came up in my feed for some reason and I decided to watch it. Call me crazy... I don't care... but I liked her and Ali in this. She even bought books and talked about them a bit. She also bought some toiletry bags for travel use... for a good price... at Boots. Wow... money and "fame" really do change people. I don't hate the new Lydia. I just wish there was a little more of the old Lydia in there. Why does everything have to be so over the top lately? I mean... $500 flip flops she talked about recently??? Really? Please be a bit more down to earth, Lydia... pretty please. ☹

My first ever thread I’ve created! Have I done it right? Will I accidentally delete it? Will I ever get my “well known member” title back? Who knows.

Recap of last thread
- Took some days off to lick her wounds after a pretty disastrous brand and product launch. Came back with a ranting vlog and completely ignores said launch
- Still begging for a greenhouse to be gifted
- We got a glimpse of the new sacrifice staff member, the poor little lamb
- Served raw potatoes for dinner
- Trying new vegetables, shockingly not in purée form or spoon fed by Cawwieee
Thanks for the new thread, I saw difficulties were upon us a few hours ago but had a meeting and had to leave the house so couldn't hang around, I will admit though that I myself tried to make a new thread but I dont think I was able to either, all the options didnt seem to be there. So thanks heaps for the new thread.

I have been watching followers on her Globy insta change and it was 41.9 then 41.7 (if I remember correctly) so as I am forgetting, I am going to take screen shots with dates and post here when I see a change just so we can, dare I say, gloat 😜

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 29

HA, funny.... she never wears bras and doesn't need to so I hear this for sure. It's her honest review which is good for people with her frame and situation... She's got a victoria's secret model body and can probably look amazing in any lingerie. I have humongous natural "girls" and that uncomfortable wire is a staple and needed "engineering" in my life in EVERY.SINGLE.BRA since 13 yrs old. I have permanent red marks on my ribcage and I wish I could go without them and try this but I need a review from a person with a real "rack" lol :)

• Haha
Reactions: 21
This whole sage green thing is pissing me off already.
These still have the tags on, she should be washing them before wearing, clothing factories are so dirty, there was a video of someone soaking brand new white towels and it turned the water black!

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
if only.jpg

I hear ya sister.
I have no energy for housework any more - so I will get the cleaners in
I have no energy for digging the garden any more - so I will get the gardeners in
People who don't agree with me are draining me - I will block them
People who flight with my peace of mind (don't actually know what that means but anyway) - I will call them trolls and blame them
I am just not dealing with all these things that are sooo difficult in my life. I am also just going to refuse to use full stops.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 56
So... this video came up in my feed for some reason and I decided to watch it. Call me crazy... I don't care... but I liked her and Ali in this. She even bought books and talked about them a bit. She also bought some toiletry bags for travel use... for a good price... at Boots. Wow... money and "fame" really do change people. I don't hate the new Lydia. I just wish there was a little more of the old Lydia in there. Why does everything have to be so over the top lately? I mean... $500 flip flops she talked about recently??? Really? Please be a bit more down to earth, Lydia... pretty please. ☹
I can see that Ali forehead has indeed grown since this photo was taken. Also, Lydia never smiles like that anymore. Her old smile was natural and genuine. Now it is usually closed mouth, lips pouted out, side shot and always the same side, but mostly it's now just a smug look. Does linen do that to a person....make them smug? I can't stand wrinkles on my face or clothes so linen has never been my thang. I feel a little bit like Lydia right now in that I need a nap. I have spent the better part of my night trying to catch up on the old thread. I walk away to take a wee and came back to another 2 pages!!!! It's been gold, though.

• Haha
Yep I liked her then too. I've always thought Ali was a bit off though. There is something smug about him that I have never really put my finger on.

Reactions: 14
Hi Demoted Tattlers

I'm back. As you're aware I took a much needed week off. I feel so much better for it. I might start taking a week off every week actually. I told all my followers it was due to compassion fatigue from everything going on in the world right now. It's the negative cost of caring you see. Definitely not the negative cost of Glóby. They're such silly moos, they actually fell for it. I am actually sorry I hurt their feelings though when I called them all stoopy on the last thread. I genuinely already thought they knew they weren't that bright. Anyway, I'm not heartless, I know the pandemic and the BLM movement are important, but these affect lots of people, at least they have each other, like sick people have other sick people and black people have other black people. I only had me after the Glóby global fiasco. I know I have my team of Cawwie and New Girl, but there's still a 'me' in team. They're going to have to start doing my thinking as well as my deleting from now on. I was genuinely worried I had permanent brain damage, but Cawwie still says I'm a clever little chicken. She's the best, but now you're all saying I can't even hug my own staff. I pay them not you. Well they'll just have to kneel or bow to me instead.

Nonetheless, my lovely front porch cheered me up no end. I'm sure you can appreciate all of the creativity and innovation that's gone into it. First impressions when you arrive at the manor are very important. Plus Ali kept telling George to smash his back doors in. I had to keep reminding my husband it's all about the front door now. He just wasn't getting it. And I'm sick of all the attention he's getting about his tripod. It wasn't even funny. I wear heels bigger than his dick. Even flats. He keeps going on about the 'birds and the bees' as well. I don't even want a baby, I didn't even want a cat, or a mother. I'm not a meany moo though so I've allowed him one branch on one tree to hang his nuts. But I get the rest of the bungalow, the grounds, the village, his soul.

I'm a very humble person though. Even in my recent vlog I pretended not to know much about COVID-19. But, as soon as I put a face mask on, BoJo announces they're now going to be mandatory in all public places. I'm not sure why I'm not on the payroll as his sidemanwoman. I've just sent him a quick email with a little suggestion that back mitts should also be made compulsory to all. I'm aware Boris is a busy man, almost as busy as me, so in anticipation, I've reordered the whole stock from the Chinese factory. I wanted it all to arrive tomorrow, but Mr Bosshole only agreed to the day after. I even offered to throw in Lumi, given bats are now off the menu. Talking about menus, have you seen my culinary posts of all my roasties and veg #ad? You all may laugh at their inedibility, but I do it on purpose so we can't eat them duh! How else will I continue to fit into my size 4's?! I already have a massive man-fan horn-dog club, especially after my smexy promo shots, shout out to newcomer John, so I don't even need any porker punchers joining if I did put on weight. Ali wanted to get in on the action too. He called them dicktures. But saying that I've not seen them on the gram yet.

Anyway, talking about appearances, I also used my well-deserved time off to get my botox and filler top ups. No one wants to be a droop doggy dog or have wrinkle chasers after them. Cawwie made my appointment under the name of Cruella De Botox. She's such a good little poppet, she knows how important it is to conceal my true identity and keep it on the down low. This is between you and I though. What goes on outside the bungalow stays outside the bungalow. Cosmetic procedures are still not permitted here in the UK you see, but they make exceptions for CEOs. I'm extremely busy and important as a Glóby founder, courtyard garden designer, and soon to be political advisor, I just don't have the time like I used to, to achieve a natural pillow face. I now only have 19 hours per day spare to lie down. Saying that, I feel another headache coming on. I really need to stop thinking before I talk. New Girl said if there was an apocalypse, and you never know in 2020, I'd be safe as zombies only eat brains. I've nailed the best cheerleader staff member, she has all the sass of a year 7 PE teacher.

Love Lydia (Lover of linen, lisping, lies and lying down)
Hilarious! Thanks 🙏🏽

These still have the tags on, she should be washing them before wearing, clothing factories are so dirty, there was a video of someone soaking brand new white towels and it turned the water black!
She couldn’t do her myriad returns if she/Aldi/New Girl washed the stuff first

Yep I liked her then too. I've always thought Ali was a bit off though. There is something smug about him that I have never really put my finger on.
He gives off a bad vibe. If we think about his target demographic, it will primarily consist of young girls. Too young. In the insta pix I could bear looking at, he’s trying (but failing abysmally) to project sex eyes. How would that appeal to men?!? Those Aldi eyes are for girls half of Lydiot’s age. At least “Char Darling” sometimes casts his eyes askance. He has more to lose. Aldi is trying to project his testosterone (minute amount of it) and pheromones onto those young girls because Lydiot has made his balls into handbags/gardening bag.The young girls are ego building for him.

Aldi disgusts me. It’s so easy for him to sit in his tiny corner of the old ball and chain’s Queendom, while he does duck knows at his computer. We all know he’s into self grooming...then there’s the other sort...

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.