Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is this whole blog thing more 'single white female' shizz in relation to ITF? ITF's blog is highly polished and (as far as I'm aware) updated regularly with quality content. Is Lidl thinking she needs to get on the blog bandwagon to be on ITF's level, but with the caveat she's going to put rubbish up?

• Haha
Reactions: 6
If she struggles with new content (which she apparently does), I honestly do not understand what is she doing promoting Intimissimi on LM press trip? This trip is a video of its own, for crying out loud! She could have shown the products like Victoria did, swatch them, try them out on camera, create a look and then throw in an outfit that matches with the make up look created! I don‘t remember anyone doing that, usually people always pick an outfit and then do the makeup.
Second video could be dedicated to intimissimi, showing how to pick your bra correctly (but for this she has to have a clue and she doesn‘t) and which sort of underpants compliment which figure and present examples from intimissimi.
And then for the third video since she is obsessed with dior she can say her point of view which items are worth buying from them and which are not - but we know she won‘t criticize a brand (even be it constructive) she desperately wants to work with.
Forth, since she is obsessed with weddings and wants to relive hers, she could have done a whole wedding series focusing on her wedding preparations and then after wedding series about regrets, mistakes, what was perfect and spot on, what she recommends and what not, etc.
the possibilities are endless!

I wonder if she asks herself what is that she would want to see from other creators and then does that? Or treats people the way she wants to be treated?
You are welcome Lydia.

And having a dog and a cat myself, I could not bare being responsible for any harm coming their way, for example having poison plant in the house just for esthetics! Some people do not deserve animals, animals are too good people for them.

And doing a blog post A YEAR AFTER the press trip? One word: EMBARRASING

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 21
Is this whole blog thing more 'single white female' shizz in relation to ITF? ITF's blog is highly polished and (as far as I'm aware) updated regularly with quality content. Is Lidl thinking she needs to get on the blog bandwagon to be on ITF's level, but with the caveat she's going to put rubbish up?
What Lydiot is too stupid to understand about brands is this...

Brands pay close attention to the type of content influenzas create and how well they do it. If they hitch their brand to your wagon, for most reputable and selective brands, it has to represent the image they want to portray. At this point, I'm assuming the brands that work with Lydia Millen are just as idiotic as she is. For that reason, I won't give them a click or a cent.

There's no excuse for the sub-par content that Lydia creates.

I'm assuming that's why Dior won't touch her with a 10-foot pole on any serious types of deals. Notice, most of Lydia's work is short-term and transactional. No self-respecting brand would include her in a long-term strategy play (unless they simply don't do their homework and pay attention).

It's embarrassing. And the fact that she's not embarrassed speaks volumes.

Lydia lost 1,000+ IG followers when she posted her Intimissimi monstrosity

Simply put 1,000+ followers were so put-off by this post that they Unfollowed her. 😆 🤷‍♀️

Lydia is not bankable long-term. Quick hits? Sure. Transactional Cult Beauty Box sales? Probably a small spike in sales. But most reputable brands that do their homework won't touch her. There's a reason why she rarely renews partnerships.

FireShot Capture 649 - lydiaemillen — IGBlade - https___igblade.com_lydiaemillen#overview.png

FireShot Capture 650 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B1qUOh...png

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
If she struggles with new content (which she apparently does), I honestly do not understand what is she doing promoting Intimissimi on LM press trip? This trip is a video of its own, for crying out loud! She could have shown the products like Victoria did, swatch them, try them out on camera, create a look and then throw in an outfit that matches with the make up look created! I don‘t remember anyone doing that, usually people always pick an outfit and then do the makeup.
Second video could be dedicated to intimissimi, showing how to pick your bra correctly (but for this she has to have a clue and she doesn‘t) and which sort of underpants compliment which figure and present examples from intimissimi.
And then for the third video since she is obsessed with dior she can say her point of view which items are worth buying from them and which are not - but we know she won‘t criticize a brand (even be it constructive) she desperately wants to work with.
Forth, since she is obsessed with weddings and wants to relive hers, she could have done a whole wedding series focusing on her wedding preparations and then after wedding series about regrets, mistakes, what was perfect and spot on, what she recommends and what not, etc.
the possibilities are endless!

I wonder if she asks herself what is that she would want to see from other creators and then does that? Or treats people the way she wants to be treated?
You are welcome Lydia.

And having a dog and a cat myself, I could not bare being responsible for any harm coming their way, for example having poison plant in the house just for esthetics! Some people do not deserve animals, animals are too good people for them.

And doing a blog post A YEAR AFTER the press trip? One word: EMBARRASING
You have so many great ideas for her, but she will not be interested in implementing any of them. In her (twisted) mind she got to where she is now (having 3/4 of a mil.subs) by being herself on camera - a sloth in a robe with unwashed greasy hair, constantly picking her red nose for everyone to enjoy the view. She believes, that being “raw” brought her “success”. She does not see the need to try and be informative, relevant, relatable or likeable. Hence her lack of effort, when partnering with a brand. In her mind, brands want her because she is the star of the show, and not because they need access to her audience. She also truly believes that people watch her because of who she is, and not because they expect makeup reviews, outfit ideas or great visuals. So, she thinks if she keeps going the way she does now, people will still keep watching. That is not something unusual among the first generation of influenzas. These people used to be a novelty, and there wasn’t that many of them until maybe early 2016. Their success came unexpectedly. Many of them literally woke up famous with hundreds of thousands of subs, and the reason for that in most of the cases was their personality, and not the informative content or an actual talent. And now the tides are changing, and these, in fact, talentless and, to be honest, lonely and socially anxious people cannot adjust to a new reality. Nowadays to stay relevant in this industry you need to work hard, make connections, go out there and fight for your spot under the sun. Things that they are incapable of doing, because this whole “content creation” used to be just them sitting at home and blabing into the camera, having no contractual obligations, no deadlines, no external job requirements, and still making money and getting free goods and services right to their doorsteps. They know things changed, but they (Lydia et al.) are desperately trying to keep things working for them the way they used to. Hence lack of effort and unwillingness to sign with an agency. Lydia does not want to work. All she wants is to stay at home filming herself in her robe and getting everything she demands for free.

Reactions: 24
Lydia doesn’t want to be an influencer. She wants all the perks and it translates and that’s why she gets so much hate and why brands don’t want to work with her. I think she watched Tamara’s video though and that she might try to change as she’s envious that she’s missing out on events/money/free goodies

• Heart
Oh do kindly duck off lydia.
She treats her followers like idiots

7FEFB594-CC88-43BA-B335-E03C7152B123.jpeg

Not even going to comment on Ali getting a boner talking to his mate.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 12
So full for lidl is one mate, she meant full bed !( 2 men, 1 woman and a cat)!

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Hahaha hes deffo gay!!!! I dont know and never will know a man that gets so into home decor 🤣
I’m starting to think he’s not gay, he’s just the only feminine one in the relationship 🤷‍♀️

So full for lidl is one mate, she meant full bed !( 2 men, 1 woman and a cat)!
A full house for Lydia is one friend of ali’s 🤦‍♀️ All of them sitting as far as possible from each other.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I thought that, it's not at all cosy is it?😂 Obviously nobody wants to sit near Lydiot, she'll be picking her nose and cleaning inbetween her toes... minging witch😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 9
Right? I watched that story back a couple times in case I was missing something.

One friend comes over and it’s a full house? [emoji2370]

Because she doesn't usually let folk inside her precious house anymore?

Reactions: 1
Poor irrelevant Lydia ... No one's kissing your ass and making you feel like a special influenza?

Lydia's consistent moaning is mind-numbing. Whining about people ignoring you and not validating you is not going to make it happen dummy. 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 651 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1174419136744...png

• Haha
He looks like the stress of being in the biggest power couple on the Internet is getting to him,
Must be hard walking in on your wife with her ratty unwashed hair in a scrunchie dancing around in her wedding dress with mascara running down her face.
Affiliate fucked off out of there quick sharp.

Ali wore them into London because he can’t wear the hair band in public. I doubt she’s ever worn the underwear outside a vlog clip.

Did not know this!!!
I tried a couple of flavours from Waitrose (way before she invested) and it’s bloody awful also I have no idea how they are getting away with the health claims printed on the front of the can

Also I always noticed like in the picture the cans always looked liked they’d been kicked around the floor, like the products you find on the reject shelf at the supermarket!

Reactions: 5

She is sinking back to her past promotional Ibiza content....whilst other fashion bloggers are in Milan for fashion week!

• Haha
  • Wow
BUT since the ITF wedding her behaviour has become more and more...unhinged. Very erratic and odd indeed. I’m starting to get concerned she may genuinely need help (all joking aside).
I agree! Pulling out Ye olde content, trying on wedding outfits and watching your wedding video alone comes across as bizarre and desperate. I had some moments yesterday where I actually felt sorry for her.

However what Lydia is going through is the consequences of her choices. I agree this is more about jealousy and feeling irrelevant. She is constantly looking for praise and affirmation even when it’s not deserved. She expects work even when she hasn’t created any incentive for brands to work with her.

I’d like to think this would be a wake up call for her but past experience shows she’s not capable of growth or reflection. In part I blame her enablers, like Carrie who makes awards for her. It sounds like her father and stepmother feed her ego as well.

Who in their right mind would praise and encourage Lydia’s writing? By all means encourage her to read and better her craft but no, she’s perfectly good without correcting herself. That there is exactly why she cannot progress, she never sees anything to correct.

What’s sad about Lydia is that she is a wasted opportunity. I’ve seen so many people give her amazing advice, it’s not all just negative comments. Unfortunately she just CHOOSES to be every single thing that is wrong with this industry.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
ASPIRE BRANDS (Lydia's 'Investment') Is In Financial Distress

View attachment 42202

Hope she's not referring to ASPIRE energy drinks (the company she says she invested in). :sneaky:

Don't let the spin fool you...

Aspire energy drinks reported an asset deficiency as of 2018

ASPIRE BRANDS INT LTD. (09103029) is owned by Neil BLEWITT and Darren Keith LINNELL (Ali's friends?). They sell fruit and vegetable juices, mineral water and soft drinks. According to their latest UK gov. filings, they are underwater and cash poor! Simply put, their liabilities exceed their assets which is an Asset deficiency.

Basically it is a sign of financial distress and indicates that a company may default on its obligations to creditors and may be headed for bankruptcy. Could they have turned it around in 12 months? Possibly. We'll know in Dec. 2019 once they file.

View the latest Balance Sheet on file here.

Lydia is a bonafide imbecile when it pertains to business.

She is blithely unaware that company financial statements are public knowledge and easily accessible. So she can't deceive intelligent people. I'm an entrepreneur and I've been running 3 successful companies over the last 10 years, all of which I founded right after University and built from scratch. (The main reason I can't drag her using my public IG or Twitter). 😆 So I can call her on her BS every single time in this regard.

Anyone who has a clue can tell Lydia doesn't have a clue. 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 42203
I own a branding and design agency (hence my screen name) and that packaging design is horrible. It's like a can with a bad case of pink eye.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.