Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here I am for more fun and many dramas. Vive lidl and her dried up affiliates!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Footage of Lydia at the recent Laura Mercier event.

Victoria's latest vlog (9/15/19) includes a clip of Lydia at the communal table and literally, the girl sitting beside her is barely acknowledging her. Meanwhile, Lydia is sitting there ogling Desi and Jamie across from her – oblivious and not a soul is paying attention to her (not even Ali).

If that doesn't sum up Lydia Millen IRL I don't know what does.

She's butthurt and sad because:

• she's been amidst a back-to-back ego-fest (Victoria's wedding & the LM event);
  • where she was highly irrelevant and likely ignored;
  • and to top it off there's no sign of runaway Affiliate Lynx (but there has been sightings & Lumi spilled some tea);
  • and no invites to New York or London fashion week.

This is what gets Lydia Millen's Intimissimi knickers in a bunch. And it's enough to send Lidl spiraling in a frenzy on social media ranting about social media censorship, how she's so misunderstood, and "more wine please!" 😆 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
What about her most recent insta post? About the online petition. She is basically scared for her life because we are so mean.

Is she going to redo her utility room again? 3rd time? I can’t get behind the dark cabinets for a utility room 🤷🏼‍♀️ I enjoyed the house when they first moved in. She’s copied everyone on insta, nothing is personal to them. The house is dark and depressing. The yellowish colored guest bedrooms look like something my gran would have.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
I’m really not sure how are lidl is going to cope with Vic getting her house done so quickly? And the fact that it is a more interesting set up( but also done on the cheapo freebie side. )

• Haha
I’m really not sure how are lidl is going to cope with Vic getting her house done so quickly? And the fact that it is a more interesting set up( but also done on the cheapo freebie side. )
I don’t like much about Frow but I do like what she’s doing with the house so far. (Minus the bedroom)
Lydia must be fuming her house is now “old” and nothing more that a 4D Pinterest board.
Victoria is probably getting the freebies she’d love to get

• Haha
Reactions: 10
If you ever wanted to sum up Lydia and Aldi in less than 30 seconds... 😆

Ali-min.gif
LYD-min.gif

Source: LIVING ROOM AND ENSUITE RENOVATIONS AND A NEW LOUIS VUITTON BAG | Inthefrow

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Sorry about the spelling are, no « OUR ».
I’m a Brit on my passeport but left the 🇬🇧 when I was 8, so my English isn’t always brilliant, but maybe better than lidl’s!

Reactions: 7
Watch out! Lydia's a doctor now!
She is so rude to people its disgusting that people can't see it and that Brands work with her.
LydiaMillen.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 11
And here's another shot of Dior-begging-Lydia hanging onto her Dior bag for dear life. 😆

Lydia literally had her Dior bag attached to her shoulder in every Laura Mercier press trip photo imaginable. Sad girl. Dior does not want you.

FireShot Capture 597 - LIVING ROOM AND ENSUITE RENOVATIONS AND A NE_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

Reactions: 8
She is so rude to people its disgusting that people can't see it and that Brands work with her.
View attachment 41463
Doesn't she realise that many things can show the same or similar symptoms. Lydia stop being so bleeping rude. These people are trying to help you NOT EVERYONE IS AGAINST YOU. But instead of guessing and screaming for sympathy you so desperately need maybe you SHOULD go to the Dr. They will tell you *sigh*

Reactions: 18
Sorry about the spelling are, no « OUR ».
I’m a Brit on my passeport but left the 🇬🇧 when I was 8, so my English isn’t always brilliant, but maybe better than lidl’s!
No need to say sorry!!
If you read any of my posts you’ll know 50% of it is spelling mistakes 🤣
My excuse is... lazy 😆
I don’t think the grammar police patrol these threads 😆 my pet hate is people who correct my crappy grammar 😬

View attachment 41463
She’s legitimately the girl who “has the flu” the day before an exam.
But this time the exam is LFW 😐

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
How does Lydia "afford" anything she is not gifted? Depop! 😆 🤷‍♀️

I do a Spring clean each year and donate a lot of things and sell a few. But Lyda's Depop profile is madness! Wonder how much of it is "gifted" items she wore once and then sold to make a profit so she could afford the renos on her dried-things house of horrors? :unsure:

screencapture-depop-lydiaemillen-2019-09-15-19_16_36.png

• Sick
  • Angry
Doesn't she realise that many things can show the same or similar symptoms. Lydia stop being so bleeping rude. These people are trying to help you NOT EVERYONE IS AGAINST YOU. But instead of guessing and screaming for sympathy you so desperately need maybe you SHOULD go to the Dr. They will tell you *sigh*
Soooo rude.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.