Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate Lynx packs his bottega & flees the “dried things” dictatorship!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am happy that Lydia has acknowledged that her account has not been growing (opposed to when she went all rude on the girl who called her out and she came back with some nonsense about facts). But i think having other influencers try to share her account won't do anything for the growth! She doesn't realize that her account isn't growing because of who she is and the personality that she shows.

I really think that she needs this to be sent to her house like those Harry Potter letters so she finally gets some perspective

It never dawned on me that she could be doing that whole petition for self follower gain....oh wow Lydia you really ar something else...you really don't actually give a tit about anyone but yourself do you? You need a serious reality check.

Reactions: 7
I'm curious, this actually legal to sell on something you were gifted?? Me personally I would not sell them on.
I too agree, that to sell stuff on she was gifted is dodgy. She was really dragged when she put her Marc Jacobs Daisy Slides on Depop.

Reactions: 9
just Skipped through the frow vlog.

And Lydia can’t hide her bitchniess at all like she looks mardy and awkward and she clearly hates frow 😂

At least frow tries to make content, I mean she ain’t real and she is too baby voice. Lydia where is your vlog 🤷🏼‍♀️

Reactions: 4
Hello everyone, I have a question: does Lydia come from an affluent family?

I've noticed that she only gets lux things from PR, unlike Tamara and Amelia who seems to come from a well off background, have side jobs (i think Tamara owns a sunglass company and Amelia writes for Tatler) and those things can let them afford a lot of luxury fashion.

Reactions: 2

I've noticed that she only gets lux things from PR, unlike Tamara and Amelia who seems to come from a well off background, have side jobs (i think Tamara owns a sunglass company and Amelia writes for Tatler) and those things can let them afford a lot of luxury fashion.
She wants you to think she comes from a well-off background. She has stated herself that while she was in Uni she relied on relatives to pay her rent so she could spend her student loans on herself, as well as when she lived at home with her Mum that her bedroom was so small she could touch the walls from standing in one spot.

Reactions: 6

Amelia writes for Tatler because she’s a friend of the editor....or owner 🤔 probably owner 🤷‍♀️
She was hoping to hear some RKelly songs at spin (in yesterdays vlog) to get her in the mood to exercise 😐
Her job is being the daughter of a millionaire and a completely inappropriate idiot 🤣 I think she’s so far removed from the real world she lives in a bubble.
Her youtube seems to be a place to show the my Theresa hauls and spons for fun more than anything else.

She wants you to think she comes from a well-off background. She has stated herself that while she was in Uni she relied on relatives to pay her rent so she could spend her student loans on herself, as well as when she lived at home with her Mum that her bedroom was so small she could touch the walls from standing in one spot.
I think she gets confused, does she want the rags to riches bio or does she want to tell the fans she attended Ascot in this 🤷‍♀️
53C5190F-9148-4AC4-A7D4-8F2B6E9D2506.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Their old blog posts are amazing. She looks so pissed off to be paid to do yoga at the shard with free almond milk and muesli.
RT-2BAlpro-225.jpg

RT-2BAlpro-231.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Lidl's dad's side of the family has some money (I believe) or used to be fairly wealthy, and it was this side that apparently drove Aston Martins and all have Cartier watches. Her mum's side are poor. Her parents split when she was younger and by the sounds of it, the dad left the mum in the lurch to run off with the Iranian step-mum, leaving Lidl's mum without a pot to piss in, trying to raise her children on very little money.

Lidl like to use whatever narrative suits her at the time. So some times we here all about how she grew up with nothing, seeing all her friends being bought designer bags and new cars from their rich daddy's while she was in her bedroom that was so small, she could touch both walls at the same time. Poor Lydia.... but now she's 'self made' - look minions, you can have nothing and be like me with all my gifted tit!

She likes to belittle her mother in the process, almost criticising her for not being able to give Lidl the lifestyle she clearly believed she was owed.

Then at other times when she wants to act like the lady of the manor, who is used to this wealthy lifestyle, she brings out the 'my family was friends with the Kennedy's.....we vacationed in our holiday home in Italy......my grandparents drove Aston's....'

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 29
Lidl like to use whatever narrative suits her at the time. So some times we here all about how she grew up with nothing, seeing all her friends being bought designer bags and new cars from their rich daddy's while she was in her bedroom that was so small, she could touch both walls at the same time. Poor Lydia.... but now she's 'self made' - look minions, you can have nothing and be like me with all my gifted tit!
This is why I dislike her so much,
Her story changes with the season.
I was almost homeless during uni/daddy gave me a Cartier watch” depending on which way the wind in blowing.
She looks down on her mum for sure, maybe if she’s listened to her when she pointed out the cat was in the middle of the driveway she’d still have two cats 😐
disgusting behaviour.

@Yel the old photos are the best 🤣 I’m surprised she hasn’t removed some of them, they don’t exactly fit her “Dior ambassador” goal, unless Dior are planning to break into the stripper pole market in 2020!

• Haha
Reactions: 25
It's like she holds a grudge against her mum for not being able to provide all the materialistic things she has now, but conveniently forgets her dad left them in that mess to be with another woman. But because her dad has more money, she skims over that and fawns over her step-mother and father because they portray the lifestyle she wanted. In the majority of normal family dynamics, when the dad leaves the family for another woman, the resentment is towards the dad. Just show how materialistic Lidl is. Very sad.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
P
It's like she holds a grudge against her mum for not being able to provide all the materialistic things she has now, but conveniently forgets her dad left them in that mess to be with another woman. But because her dad has more money, she skims over that and fawns over her step-mother and father because they portray the lifestyle she wanted. In the majority of normal family dynamics, when the dad leaves the family for another woman, the resentment is towards the dad. Just show how materialistic Lidl is. Very sad.
Perfect summary!!!!!!
I can slag off her scrunchie or her laundry bag until the cats come home 😬 #freelynx
but this is her personality’s and this is one of many reasons as to why I dislike her so much!
22DB0461-8FB8-4082-AB09-764AE0A16BAE.jpeg

🤦🏻‍♀️ Please mind the gap

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.