Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread just a quick recap for any newbies...

Lydia is going manic over a green house and raised beds
She's 'restocked' her Glo kits -we smell bullshit
And she is still deleting negative comments.

also thanks to Ellebelle for the title.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
If this isn't obvious that she buys followers, then I don't know what is!!! This is on her Globy account.. arghh it's really starting to piss me off!!

Attachments

• Angry
Reactions: 34
Lets 🍻 to thread #29.
Lets celebrate to the most vivid and fast moving guru thread person.
To Lydia !!!!

1594285002252.gif

I wish you all a great and super fruitful thread. Or should I say HAPPY SPRrrrOUTING!!!!

+ I looove the name of the thread

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
6DC307A7-8BC8-47E8-8EE1-143DBB047145.png

oh, come on Lydia! Stop being so overdramatic! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

This whole Glóby thing failed, no need to start quoting “Dear John” by Nicolas Sparks

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 55
She is certainly bringing the entertainment. I don't even watch her Vlogs anymore because I learn more about them on here. I wonder what next week's obsession will be.....

Reactions: 32
View attachment 176663
oh, come on Lydia! Stop being so overdramatic! 🤦🏻‍♀️😂

This whole Glóby thing failed, no need to start quoting “Dear John” by Nicolas Sparks
FFS stuff like this gives me the rage!! She acts like she's gone through the most heartbreaking/life changing/ traumatic experience and its a bleeping insult to those that have!!

Lydia has the most privileged life, where everything, literally is HANDED TO HER ON A GIFTED PLATE; she has a bungalow she likes to redecorate every week, a nice car, wardrobe full of designer clobber, a husband, a (paid) best friend, food on the table, no money worries, a job that enables her to be the most lazy cow ever, all her days free to get ready then beg for greenhouses, spends all day with her husband and best friend and she comes out with tit like this??!

The most traumatic thing thats ever happened in her sad little materialistic life is her cat (that she didn't even like) going missing. Something that was partly their fault for letting a bengal out to roam wherever it wanted when surrounded by farmers and livestock who have the right to shoot it (but nothing is every Lydia's fault is it). And she acted like a close family member had been brutally murdered.

She tries to RIP OFF her loyal followers and just because they didn't fall for it and her pride has been dented, she posts this tit. duck off Lydia, seriously, when you have actually been through life-changing traumatic experiences that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy, then post this stuff. Not because no-one will buy your over priced Chinese tat and you're sat sulking.

Rant over :)

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 112
FFS stuff like this gives me the rage!! She acts like she's gone through the most heartbreaking/life changing/ traumatic experience and its a bleeping insult to those that have!!

Lydia has the most privileged life, where everything, literally is HANDED TO HER ON A GIFTED PLATE; she has a bungalow she likes to redecorate every week, a nice car, wardrobe full of designer clobber, a husband, a (paid) best friend, food on the table, no money worries, a job that enables her to be the most lazy cow ever, all her days free to get ready then beg for greenhouses, spends all day with her husband and best friend and she comes out with tit like this??!

The most traumatic thing thats ever happened in her sad little materialistic life is her cat (that she didn't even like) going missing. Something that was partly their fault for letting a bengal out to roam wherever it wanted when surrounded by farmers and livestock who have the right to shoot it (but nothing is every Lydia's fault is it). And she acted like a close family member had been brutally murdered.

She tries to RIP OFF her loyal followers and just because they didn't fall for it and her pride has been dented, she posts this tit. duck off Lydia, seriously, when you have actually been through life-changing traumatic experiences that you wouldn't wish on your worst enemy, then post this stuff. Not because no-one will buy your over priced Chinese tat and you're sat sulking.

Couldn’t have said it better myself 👏🏼

Reactions: 18
The last thread with the insta story saying they keep rewatching it. Same...she's the most boring, vanilla life, wife and person I've ever seen. Nobody gives a fk about your gardening. Gardening! I want to see clothing hauls and her being unfunny in a taxi in London haha.

On Ali's vlogs she is always so boring and miserable. They have nothing to say to each other.

Saw him differently too, think he's as big of a snob as her. I have a small friend group where their husbands and the type to wear a big watch over their suits. So competitive with each other over how vintage their Rolex is 🙄 he seems like one of those to me

• Sick
Reactions: 36
The last thread with the insta story saying they keep rewatching it. Same...she's the most boring, vanilla life, wife and person I've ever seen. Nobody gives a fk about your gardening. Gardening! I want to see clothing hauls and her being unfunny in a taxi in London haha.

On Ali's vlogs she is always so boring and miserable. They have nothing to say to each other.

Saw him differently too, think he's as big of a snob as her. I have a small friend group where their husbands and the type to wear a big watch over their suits. So competitive with each other over how vintage their Rolex is 🙄 he seems like one of those to me
At least I’m not the only one then, I just can’t help but rewatch - maybe in disbelief, maybe just because it makes me feel good about myself that I’ll never be as moronic as that pair 😀

Reactions: 11

Good rant and very true.

• Heart
I have bought things that she recommended in the past. Then after a few months the product I bought wasn't heard of again and it was something else. I noticed quickly enough, and I got the sense to stop buying crap she says is "the dream" for a week till the next thing. I couldn't do this job personally no matter what I got for free because it is based on lies.

Reactions: 35
Just checked insta with my coffee. Another day another garden related shopping trip. Looks like Lydia would now like an Orangery and a swimming pool!

Just thought - maybe Lydia wants an Orangery for her new orange trees. Maybe she actually wants to start an orangery 😁

• Haha
Reactions: 16
LOVING the new title.. so damned TRUE.

I see she's tagging @haddonstone_ltd like an absolute rabid dog. Maybe they need to hear from us- that we're not encouraged to buy products from anyone that supports a scam/con artist?

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 34

This is the Greenhouse company she keeps tagging... why don't the company supply a nursing home, or a primary school / community project with a free greenhouse to grow veggies? Now THAT is something I would respect.

• Heart
Reactions: 48
Ffs she still banging on about greenhouses...I hope they don’t gift her tit! She is so greedy and annoying. She’s a greedy, annoying, disgusting dandruff eater 🤮

I predict that no one will gift the greenhouse and her obsession will fade away quickly.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
Ffs she still banging on about greenhouses...I hope they don’t gift her tit! She is so greedy and annoying. She’s a greedy, annoying, disgusting dandruff eater 🤮
It’s looking like she’s going to be begging for a greenhouse out of the same place shes begged for the new frontage walls 🤔

• Sick

I predict that no one will gift the greenhouse and her obsession will fade away quickly.
I've just emailed the company .. said I wouldn't consider them as they're tagged by a scammer/ con artist... and they'd be better off with a community project instead...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 46
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.