Lydia Millen #29 Dandruff eater, Globy restock cheater, Keyboard warrior deleter.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on guys, someone create a new thread, I have posts to post
Pleeeeesssseeeeeeeeeee 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Ok, thanks for details. I thought I broke a rule or something. ;)
Thanks for that, I have just woken up to what appears to be a tit storm over bullying and this demotion thingy, luckily I saw yesterday I had made it to the dizzying heights of (tit I can't remember but I know I had gone upon level) now I see I am back to well known member. Oh how the mighty have fallen. As for the bullying comment, if folk find things uncomfortable on here they can always leave surely. I like the fact on here that you can pick and choose what you comment on, if something seems a little too offensive to you just ignore it, set your own level of acceptability. Write about what she does that annoys you and someone will agree and comment, ignore the parts you find offensive and your will be a happy camper. Dont let her complaining about bullying influence us.

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I do not like how it’s so easy to use the word “bullying” now a days. As soon as you don’t like an opinion of a certain someone, they are considered “bullies”!!

May be it’s my old age but I haven’t got any time of the day for these snowflakes 🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️🤷🏽‍♀️ As someone mentioned earlier some people need to grow some.

PS I’ve been demoted too, I was a well-known member now just a member 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Thread idea using 'jealous of Josie ' idea...

Lydia Millen #30 Jealous of Josie and her gold Cotswold mansion, she's planning a greenhouse and veg patch expansion
Going to repost my suggestion from earlier....despite being demoted from VIP!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
You made my evening!!!!
Yessssssss 🙌🏽 My bf just texted me that he might not be able to ring me goodnight as he's super busy at work, he's in the police so probably grafting RN 🤪 He asked what I'm up to and I'm like might start re-watching Fresh Prince. He's like that's random. I'm like yeah 🤔😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Now this is the story all about how
My Tattle Life got flipped, turned upside down
And I'd like to take a minute just sit right there
I'll tell you how I became the tattler of thread despair

In southern England born and raised
In the courtroom I spend most of my days
Cross-examining, maxing, representing all cool
And shooted some lines outside of law school
When an influencer named Lydia, was up to no good
I got in one little pickle and Tattle admin got scared
And said 'you're now thread creating impaired'

I whistled for a cab but when it came very near
I thought no I'm gonna carrying on posting on here
If anything I can't say VIP status is rare
I thought nah, back to well-known Elle, is more than fair
I pulled up to the thread today at around seven or eight
And I yelled to Lydia 'yo, Glóby smell you later'
Looked at Lydia Tattle Kingdom I was finally there
To sit on my throne as princess Elle-Belle-Air

Basically, if you want to create a new thread, just don't wing it like I did, and read the thread guidance first. Or you'll get banned. Don't do drugs either ✌🏽

P.S. I'm super bored. My bf is on shift. And I've already done a zoom group workout and face mask.

LOOOOOVVVEEEEE this x

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Also I love the fact that she is still calling the old shed full of spiders “outbuildings” 😂😂

Oh and take note Lydia - you are going to need to install deer proof fencing or wire because that kitchen garden is going to be decimated in one night by the deer .. which I’m sure were originally not able to enter the garden until the fences came down so the “grounds” looked bigger 🤦🏻‍♀️
Omg this is so apt! Lydiot is like Hyacinth Bucket isn’t she! Without the try hard accent, although at times, I feel she is very affected. The Aston Martin is just ridiculous. She has absolutely no class or style - she just gets other people to do things for her and sort of copies others. Everything is monochrome or bland...

Reactions: 9
This thread now moves so fast (even at 11pm) that I’m refreshing constantly so I can get to the new one :ROFLMAO:

As for being a bully, bullying when I was a kid meant you were specifically targeted TO YOUR FACE. It still means that now. I have no control over what people say behind my back and I’m glad I don’t know. We choose to vent here because we are censored elsewhere. So duck offffffffff🖕

ETA: I am now just a member!! I’m not even active!! Alas I am just a flaccid member :cry:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 21
I think I’ve done it! My first ever thread!! No idea how to close this one down though? Can anyone do that?

new thread >>

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.