Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to @Miscanthus for the title (y) quick update for those who are new etc....

Lydia released her Glo tanning kit priced at £50 for cheap tat made in China. But dont worry the first 500 buyers got a free bottle of 100ml of St Tropez so they can tan their chest and shoulders.
fans were not happy and rightly commented about it on her socials
Lydia and her slaves aka Cawwie and Georgieboy were up all night/week deleting every negative comment from IG, Youtube etc
She has said it has sold out-we smell bullshit
She has hardly mentioned it since and is trying to forget the disaster!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 54
Great title and post!
I wonder what's next for Lydia now? Will she release a new collection of toilet brushes to exfoliate the loo?
Is she going to release a new collection of detergent powder that takes away tan marks on your clothes?
Or is it new gardening shears that can also be used for your eyebrows so you get value for money?
Oooh, can't wait Lydia!

• Haha
Reactions: 43
She should have given everyone a preview of what she was releasing and hyped it up and maybe do pre orders. Zoe is promoting her book and its not out until sep/oct.

Reactions: 10
Why hasn’t she posted what the actual product is on her Glóby insta feed? She has filled It with grubby looking self but can’t post the actual product. Her whole marketing strategy and team are a mess.

I watched Ali’s new vlog and my god what a borefest but slightly better than Lydia’s pointless vlogs. But how come he does all the gardening and she doesn’t do tit? She’s the one that claims to love gardening. Again I don’t understand what’s with these influencers trying to be perfect little wives yet can’t cook, clean, garden or basically anything and on top of that she wants to become a mother. The whole day ali was gardening and he also had to make the dinner while Lydia sat on her ass the whole day? Like what? I’m confused

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
My first thread title evvvvveeeeeeerrrrrr! Thank you so much! :m:m:m:m:m:m:m

Mind you, there's so much opportunity on the Lydia Elise Millen / Globylydia thread as it moves so fast, thanks to the sh@t show that is Lidl's life and ' brand '!

I'm sure we are sailing into calmer waters now, with gardening and other rural pursuits, plenty of linen wearing, running on tippy toes, opening parcels, taking days off, avoiding meetings, eating beige food and free wine, exploring the 'grounds' and tanning, deleting, tanning and more deleting!
Can't wait to continue this journey with all of you lovely Tattlers!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 70
Why hasn’t she posted what the actual product is on her Glóby insta feed? She has filled It with grubby looking self but can’t post the actual product. Her whole marketing strategy and team are a mess.

I watched Ali’s new vlog and my god what a borefest but slightly better than Lydia’s pointless vlogs. But how come he does all the gardening and she doesn’t do tit? She’s the one that claims to love gardening. Again I don’t understand what’s with these influencers trying to be perfect little wives yet can’t cook, clean, garden or basically anything and on top of that she wants to become a mother. The whole day ali was gardening and he also had to make the dinner while Lydia sat on her ass the whole day? Like what? I’m confused
Didnt Cawwie work at ASOS ? well you'd think she would know about marketing etc. I mean its common bloody sense to promote promote promote, not do a video of your products a week AFTER its flopped!:rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 22
An AD for ESPA...

throwback to Lydia’s last “could not be arsed” product placement for the brand.

a filthy bottle of men’s face wash used in between so many other products....

that it’s no wonder her skin is a mess 90% of the time.
B7A56355-EEE6-443B-B82E-6563106C7957.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 27
Hi Tattlers

So I had to take another 3 days off work faffing as I was feeling unwell. Reading all the amazing feedback obviously made me extremely lethargic. Tattle has diagnosed me with lieabetes, but they're wrong, again. It's been a success, a total sellout. Just don't check the basement toilet. Department stores are just going to have to listen to me now and stock it. Again thanks to BoJo for reopening stores in anticipation on my behalf. I do also appreciate that he is not allowing beauty and tanning salons to open up just yet, so more of my followers can buy Glóby (*Ad My Own Brand) to do at home tanning and become beautiful, flawless, empowered, basically me.

Anyway, I didn't fake tan for a whole 72 hours. I thought I'd give the ozone layer time off. Fortunately my days off coincided with the heatwave, but I didn't get a natural tan. It must be so shady here in my dream home in Buckinghamshire. Natural is so overrated anyway. I decided to vlog me reapplying 87 layers of fake tan. I had to make another 'how to' video for all the stoopies. I mean what's so hard about scrub, blob and buff?! I don't read instructions or anything in general for that matter, definitely not comments with meany words in, but one of you Tattlers informed St Tropez (*Ad Wish It Was My Own Brand) advises to leave the tan on for a maximum of 3 hours. Well that's not very sustainable is it? I'm here for a long time not a good time. One of you Tattlers also thought I was drunk. I'll remind you I drink responsibly, only on my days off, so roughly 5 times per week. Although fake tan does contain alcohol, so maybe I have skin poisoning from the 87 layers.

I like painting my skin, face, walls, stairs, dresses. More recently cardboard though. I really am that creative. Ken's soon to be back in the bungalow. When I realised all my audience isn't white and skinny like me, I realised I'd not been a very good person to black people. So he's agreed to allow me to smash his balls. Ali's have almost shrivelled, just like my sprootlings. I love collecting balls. I need to order a ball jar to go next to my scrunchie one. Talking of staff, Georgieboy has gone walk abouts. He wasn't up to the once in a lifetime opportunity clearly. Plus I kept catching him skiving in the closet with Ali. They told me you can get really good internet connection in there, but I tried it for yesterday's vlog and it didn't even work hence the late upload. I'm also aware all of you are saying Cawwie doesn't have much of a career being my #2, and I agree with you she is slacking as well, so I've added editing vlogs to her job description too. It's hardly taxing is it? She should be grateful she's getting to see my little peahead even more. She really needs to follow my flawless tanning facilitation though. She needs to stop trying to portray this English rose beauty thing. It's not a thing Cawwie. I'm livid she's trying to detract away from my rose bush garden.

So the courtyard lightwell whatever is nearly done. I got the limestone flooring for free. I love people who literally just let me walk all over them. Why do you think I married my hostage husband? I also tried to beg for a hot tub. Ali said no though. I'll just block and delete him. He obviously doesn't work as hard as me and need as much R&R. I had 2 whole appointments this week. A hot tub would be so multi-functional as well. It means I wouldn't have to ever shower again. Plus I could eat as much gluten pasta as I wanted and disguise my gluten tummy with all the bubbles. Anyway I should go now, it's been 17 minutes and I've not even fake tanned once in this time. I need to do another quick top up before I carry on with my busy day of deleting non-glóing comments, smelling basil leaves and opening more packages. Don't forget if you don't adore me or don't want to be me, then you can always unfollow. I'll just buy more bots.

Love Lydia (it's my name that's on that zip and if you don't like it I'll censorship)

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 133
Hi Tattlers

So I had to take another 3 days off work faffing as I was feeling unwell. Reading all the amazing feedback obviously made me extremely lethargic. Tattle has diagnosed me with lieabetes, but they're wrong, again. It's been a success, a total sellout. Just don't check the basement toilet. Department stores are just going to have to listen to me now and stock it. Again thanks to BoJo for reopening stores in anticipation on my behalf. I do also appreciate that he is not allowing beauty and tanning salons to open up just yet, so more of my followers can buy Glóby (*Ad My Own Brand) to do at home tanning and become beautiful, flawless, empowered, basically me.

Anyway, I didn't fake tan for a whole 72 hours. I thought I'd give the ozone layer time off. Fortunately my days off coincided with the heatwave, but I didn't get a natural tan. It must be so shady here in my dream home in Buckinghamshire. Natural is so overrated anyway. I decided to vlog me reapplying 87 layers of fake tan. I had to make another 'how to' video for all the stoopies. I mean what's so hard about scrub, blob and buff?! I don't read instructions or anything in general for that matter, definitely not comments with meany words in, but one of you Tattlers informed St Tropez (*Ad Wish It Was My Own Brand) advises to leave the tan on for a maximum of 3 hours. Well that's not very sustainable is it? I'm here for a long time not a good time. One of you Tattlers also thought I was drunk. I'll remind you I drink responsibly, only on my days off, so roughly 5 times per week. Although fake tan does contain alcohol, so maybe I have skin poisoning from the 87 layers.

I like painting my skin, face, walls, stairs, dresses. More recently cardboard though. I really am that creative. Ken's soon to be back in the bungalow. When I realised all my audience isn't white and skinny like me, I realised I'd not been a very good person to black people. So he's agreed to allow me to smash his balls. Ali's have almost shrivelled, just like my sprootlings. I love collecting balls. I need to order a ball jar to go next to my scrunchie one. Talking of staff, Georgieboy has gone walk abouts. He wasn't up to the once in a lifetime opportunity clearly. Plus I kept catching him skiving in the closet with Ali. They told me you can get really good internet connection in there, but I tried it for yesterday's vlog and it didn't even work hence the late upload. I'm also aware all of you are saying Cawwie doesn't have much of a career being my #2, and I agree with you she is slacking as well, so I've added editing vlogs to her job description too. It's hardly taxing is it? She should be grateful she's getting to see my little peahead even more. She really needs to follow my flawless tanning facilitation though. She needs to stop trying to portray this English rose beauty thing. It's not a thing Cawwie. I'm livid she's trying to detract away from my rose bush garden.

So the courtyard lightwell whatever is nearly done. I got the limestone flooring for free. I love people who literally just let me walk all over them. Why do you think I married my hostage husband? I also tried to beg for a hot tub. Ali said no though. I'll just block and delete him. He obviously doesn't work as hard as me and need as much R&R. I had 2 whole appointments this week. A hot tub would be so multi-functional as well. It means I wouldn't have to ever shower again. Plus I could eat as much gluten pasta as I wanted and disguise my gluten tummy with all the bubbles. Anyway I should go now, it's been 17 minutes and I've not even fake tanned once in this time. I need to do another quick top up before I carry on with my busy day of deleting non-glóing comments, smelling basil leaves and opening more packages. Don't forget if you don't adore me or don't want to be me, then you can always unfollow. I'll just buy more bots.

Love Lydia (it's my name that's on that zip and if you don't like it I'll censorship)
Congratulations Elle Belle, brilliant once again.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I’m so livid about that bloody patio. The whole ‘We were going to buy it ourselves but then they ended up working with us’. BULLSH*T - Lydia, you sent them begging messages so that you got it for free. Just like with the Miele washing machine. I find it so grotesque. If there was ever a chance of me using that company for my own patio I sure as heck wouldn’t now that they’ve just gifted thousands of pounds worth of slabs and labour to that moron. In fact, I might message them and tell them that! They do not make their products appealing by letting prats like Lydia, who could afford to buy it anyway apparently, have it for free!!! 😡

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
Hi Tattlers

I LOVE your writing!! Every time you do this narrative I imagine Lidl’s voice! Thanks so much for taking the time to give us all such a laugh. I think you are brilliant! X

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Has her contract as brand ambassador for Intimissimi come to an end? In her last video's declarations she's stated she's a paying customer for her underwear but has worked with the brand before.
With all the freebies they gave her, I really doubt she bought products again off them..and at full price too. So that declaration has to be dishonest right?

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 35
Has her contract as brand ambassador for Intimissimi come to an end? In her last video's declarations she's stated she's a paying customer for her underwear but has worked with the brand before.
With all the freebies they gave her, I really doubt she bought products again off them..and at full price too. So that declaration has to be dishonest right?
Classic Lydia !

Reactions: 15
A hot tub would be so multi-functional as well. It means I wouldn't have to ever shower again. Plus I could eat as much gluten pasta as I wanted and disguise my gluten tummy with all the bubbles. Anyway I should go now, it's been 17 minutes and I've not even fake tanned once in this time. I need to do another quick top up before I carry on with my busy day of deleting non-glóing comments, smelling basil leaves and opening more packages. Don't forget if you don't adore me or don't want to be me, then you can always unfollow. I'll just buy more bots.

Lidl doesn't shower frequently enough to begin with, a total grease ball!

Reactions: 15
Hi Tattlers

Lieabetes PMSL that's your best work yet 😘

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.