Lydia Millen #28 My Globy sales & ethics are low, if you dont like just unfollow!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I reckon her fragile ego has chosen to blame Tattlers for sabotaging her brand and forcing her brand to flop. I think she is refusing to understand that when she endeavoured to turn her followers into actual buyers and pull their wallets out, that was when the worm turned. Noone wants to be ripped off. Noone will be loyal to someone who is pulling a fast one. Simple. All the Tattlers had to do was sit back and watch the disaster unfurl. I think she has made a huge mistake of undermining her subbys with legitimate complaints/queries.If she were to look at it objectively, and with a business head, she would have seen that, if anything, this forum gave her advice, for free, as to how not to do it and she did it anyway.

It’s very high risk to delete comments on a blanket blame whim, but I’ll bet that’s what she has done. Even more insulting to her followers and the result is twofold. She has proven no business acumen and no credibility as a youtuber.
She will try and convince herself it was “trolls”, but all anyone has to do is look at the comments on the brand launch YouTube video, those were her fans, the people who buy everything she tries to sell them, and they were saying they weren’t interested in this tool box, and deep down she’ll always know this.

Reactions: 11

Hopefully this video works/plays - let me know any of you guys if you can't see it - but I thought we should never forget and always preserve the hilarity of this "God, aren't I so adorable and kooky for my greenhouse obsession. What am I bloody like!!" moment before it disappears
Anyone ever rewatch one clip over and over again even though it annoys the living hell out of you... that is me with this insta story.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
To be clear, as I like to be clear, because clearness is being clear 😁 Northern Ireland is part of the UK, the rest isn't 🇮🇪🍀🇬🇧
Was that clear? Because as you know, I like to be clear 🤪
I pretty sure she/he understands that Dublin is not in the UK nor a part of Northern Ireland. I’m from Dublin and perfectly understood the point of them being very similar cities and he was acting as though he just tracked home from Siberia.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.