Lydia Millen #27 They threw me to the wolves and I came out selling a back mitt

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just stopping by to ask anyone if Lidl has showered since her launch failed??

• Haha
Reactions: 26
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Do we think there will be a vlog tomorrow night?

I think it's 50/50, and if there is one it will just be one of her regular vlogs, nothing to do with Globy.

Reactions: 19
Hello to all the Newbies that have joined us over the last couple of days.
We're glad you have seen the REAL Lidl!

If you'd like to see a bit more of the real Lidl, i.e. without filters and photoshop or her dress sense when she was "edgy" or her Ibiza days when she was a GoGo dancer/Promotion Girl... then check out these.

https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/lydiamillen
https://lookbook.nu/lydiaelisemillen
Omg in those old lookbook photos she looks like the kind of girl on a night out who bangs on the toilet doors in clubs HAHA

• Haha
Reactions: 43
If it has sold out she has made a quick £100k.

Something tells me she has reduced the quantity to zero on the site and then she will come back saying she has ordered more stock.

• Haha
Do we think there will be a vlog tomorrow night?

I think it's 50/50, and if there is one it will just be one of her regular vlogs, nothing to do with Globy.

Exactly what I was thinking. Either nothing at all or old footage without glo.

I don't believe its sold out. If it were she would be all over IG beaming how quickly it sold out. So I'd say she closed the tap.

Reactions: 17
Hello to all the Newbies that have joined us over the last couple of days.
We're glad you have seen the REAL Lidl!

If you'd like to see a bit more of the real Lidl, i.e. without filters and photoshop or her dress sense when she was "edgy" or her Ibiza days when she was a GoGo dancer/Promotion Girl... then check out these.

https://lydiaemillen.tumblr.com
https://www.pinterest.co.uk/lydiamillen
https://lookbook.nu/lydiaelisemillen

Has she had a nose job or just very good with makeup/lighting/photoshop? All I can see in these old photos is the size of the nose compared to now?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She’s such a fake person... what a liar pretending her products are sold out...
SHE CAN LIE TO US but... imagine KNOWING YOUR HUSBAND and the people around you KNOW ABOUT YOUR LIES.
It’s embarrassing and horrible. Personally, I know you would all agree that I would do the right thing because my mother, my family, my husband taught me better and I want to own up to my mistakes if I made any and DO BETTER.
And say Ali is in on it, hell, maybe it’s his idea for her to lie because he’s just as bad as her, imagine knowing you have a husband who is such an enabler and a liar just like you.
She has no integrity or morals. It’s so sick to see.
She posts pictures of her wedding? - Maybe it’s because they’re always arguing atm that’s why...
They say couples post pics together a lot in the most fragile moments of their relationship as a way to self soothe and reassure that everything is okay when it’s not.
Lydia, out of all the reasons we hate you, I think most of all, I feel sorry for you because as the narcissist you are, there’s nothing in your soul. If we took off the curtains on the stage you’re on, there’s nothing there. You’re an empty shell of a human. No soul. No integrity.

• Heart
Could it be that 500 boxes that include St Tropez sample have sold out and she has taken the rest off the shelf until she works out what sample she can get to include with the rest? 🤯
Price for that product with or without (multiple) freebies is ludicrous. I do not understand what was she thinking!

Reactions: 11
So that last thread was a bit hefty wasn't it? I have learnt a lot of big words on here recently. I like that our learning is reciprocal though. In turn I've taught you all how to add up to 50. I don't know why you all keep trying to give me marketing advice though. You silly moos. Glóby has been successful beyond my wildest dreams. A total sell out at precisely 8.24am BST time. I'm laughing all the way to the bank. I was receiving so much positive feedback over on the Glóby account, I had to deactivate all the comments. It just wasn't fair to any other businesses launching who could have felt inferior in comparison. Not only do all my followers and peers appreciate the luxe behind this 4 hard-working tool kit, but now the actual government does also. If you didn't already know, they're now removing UK quarantines from all major European destinations to allow you all to make use of your Glóby travel tool kit. I'm grateful that BoJo shares my mission to empower all women everywhere. Well the ones who line my pocket at least.

I'm not gonna lie (for once) I was pretty livid that I had to upload a story to actually explain the concept behind Glóby. I always said my followers were stoopy, it's not a reflection on me obviously. And on a Saturday too. I'm so hard-working during the week, I have to take weekends off to recuperate you see. Sometimes Tuesdays and Wednesdays. Sometimes Fridays too. Depending if I'm on my daily period or you know just need a break. I think you've all underestimated my creativity however. It's obviously got lost in translation. Good things come to those who wait you know. I had 30 back mitts to test after all. Some actually came with 2 gloves so that took even longer. It takes time when you only shower once every 8 days. None of you are clearly as sustainable as me. It's very important to conserve water you know. I also can't help but feel you've being a little critical of late. But if I can tame wolves, then I can easily tame a few haters. I only block people for their own good. It's all about empowering people. And that Elle Belle telling me how to do my job, doesn't she know I have a marketing degree and been in the business for 8-9 years. And pretending to wish me a happy birthday, not genuine at all, she didn't even send me a birthday present.

I don't just empower people, but whole countries too. China has been losing lots of business after this pandemic fiasco so I'm only helping them out. I don't know what the issue is? I've made the back mitts out of black plastic not black bats. And because I bought in bulk from China, I qualified for free P&P. Well that isn't fair on Royal Mail is it? I like to give back to the economy so I've ensured I've charged you all inflated delivery costs, even if you only live down the road in Buckinghamshire like me. I'm not discriminate.

And I don't know why you all keep disrespecting Cawwiee's career. She won't find a boss babe as creative, innovative or hard-working as me. I even let her use our kitchen, not her own, to make us lunch. And didn't you know I saved up all my pennies to buy her a Gucci bag? Her very own. I'm surprised she doesn't sleep with it at night, especially after I drove Where's Wally away. She's not for sharing. Anyway she won't dare leave me. She knows I wouldn't write her a glóing reference (told you I was innovative) if she did. I'd sabotage her new job. Or get Lumi to do it. On this note, St. Tropez have also outed me by sending extra freebies to other influencers. Why didn't I get all the freebies? I tan too. Well to show them who's boss I've unfollowed them on insta and started promoting By Terry's new instant tan instead. It's a wash off version. I obviously want to be conscious of not wasting product so I'll leave it on for six days. Minimum. I like to thoroughly test products, as you know with my luxe back mitts.

Anyway I've got to to go now. My proud husband has my pasta and whispering angel ready downstairs. We're celebrating did you know? Don't forget to swipe up and hit buy. Oh scrap that. I forgot Glóby's sold out now. To real customers. So there! Stay tuned...

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 98
Watched Frows vlog and she is going on about making sure she involves her followers in the creative process of her brand, really wanting to know their opinion as she wants them to be just as excited about the launch as she is. She also wants it to be environmentally friendly. 😂 😂 Obviously she's taken note of this weekends disaster!

• Haha
Reactions: 62
One of her latest stories is a checklist for things to do in the morning, first one ‘wake up early, like before 8’ this is what pisses me off about ‘influencers’ they don’t live in the real world. In what world is anytime before 8 am considered early (obviously times before 8am are early haha but what I mean is, say 7am might be ‘early’ for ‘influencers‘ but for the majority of people this is just a normal time to wake up

• Haha
Reactions: 21
One of her latest stories is a checklist for things to do in the morning, first one ‘wake up early, like before 8’ this is what pisses me off about ‘influencers’ they don’t live in the real world. In what world is anytime before 8 am considered early (obviously times before 8am are early haha but what I mean is, say 7am might be ‘early’ for ‘influencers‘ but for the majority of people this is just a normal time to wake up
haha exactly. But they are all so precious about claiming how hard they work. I don’t doubt that some of them do work hard, but they still have a lot of freedom in work schedules and commuting.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.