Lydia Millen #25 Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address, no sign of Globy, what a bloody mess!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread, thanks to Elle Belle for title suggestion had to change last part as it was too long. original was 'Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address no sign of Globy shitfest

• Haha
Reactions: 33
One would think she’d want to cook for her mum after all this time in lockdown, let her out her feet up after working in Tesco ...more at risk that the rest of us have been WFH in our offices! Just pamper her mum ...it would come across great in a vlog ...she really is missing a chance to make herself a much bigger vlogger ... if her and her team stay down researched, planned where she’s sees herself/her brand going (don’t mean Globy) what content would pull in a wider and bigger audience she could be so much more successful. Especially with Ali’s technical skills. I think she is fundamentally lazy.

Reactions: 30
One would think she’d want to cook for her mum after all this time in lockdown, let her out her feet up after working in Tesco ...more at risk that the rest of us have been WFH in our offices! Just pamper her mum ...it would come across great in a vlog ...she really is missing a chance to make herself a much bigger vlogger ... if her and her team stay down researched, planned where she’s sees herself/her brand going (don’t mean Globy) what content would pull in a wider and bigger audience she could be so much more successful. Especially with Ali’s technical skills. I think she is fundamentally lazy.
I am convinced she is lazy, absolutely. She believes any menial task or anything that requires her to sweat or struggle, that is physical (aside from exercising ) is below her. I comment over on the Josies threads and I know Josie has her faults and there are many things about Josie that annoy me BUT at the moment I think Lydias laziness is making Josie look like an angel, at least Josie will get in and have a real dig in the garden and not complain about it like its all below her, we see Josie do a bit of sewing, washing, real cooking, Josie does try to entertain her watchers. Lydia just shows off and now is copying Josie so desperately it's very amusing.
Lets see if Lydia does anything for her mother, after reading this ;)

New thread, thanks to Elle Belle for title suggestion had to change last part as it was too long. original was 'Obsessed with cress, wants a Cotswold address no sign of Globy shitfest
thanks for the new thread folks, love the title

• Heart
Reactions: 24
I’m just taking time out of my busy and productive schedule of trying on my pretty linen dresses and sowing my sproutlings, to update you all. This is how BoJo must feel addressing the nation with his weekly COVID-19 updates. I’m glad he’s finally had the sense to listen to me, and allowed garden centres to reopen and cleaners back to work. This is what the world needs right now. But can you believe Cawwiee was actually going to form her social bubble with her parents? I told her to stop being so selfish, they don’t pay her to spend time with them unlike me. We had a lovely afternoon drinking bubbles in our bubble in the backyard. It started to rain, but I hadn’t had a shower in three days so I thought I’d kill two cats with one stone, or is the saying birds, well you know what I mean. Plus Cawwiee drinks like a fish, so the rainwater helps to keep costs down by topping her prosecco up.

So between you and me, Glóby is a no go. I’ve already used my dead cat, BLM and now the warehouses aren’t ready as excuses. My followers are stupid, not everyone can have a sought after university education like me, but I don’t know how long even they will buy it for. I wonder who or what I can sacrifice next to act as another cover up? If I’m being honest, I’m pretty livid, this has been two years in the making and now at a personal financial cost to me. I obviously know how game-changing my products are, as does Ali, he thinks they’re genius to be precise. But you can never have too much help can you? I already have three staff on the payroll, but this still isn’t enough. So I invented an alter ego, Layla Foster, to create an account on the gram to purchase fake followers before launching. I’m already extremely popular obviously, but sometimes the sheep still need a push in the right direction. I’m doing them a favour really, they may not have had the opportunity and privilege to buy Glóby otherwise.

Not only have I had to re-brand after being exposed on here, but it would seem that the likes of Primark are already selling the same products. Obviously a much less lux version. It was my idea first. I’m planning on suing them as I’d already copyrighted it in my head. Not only have the haters been taking photographs of where I live, but now they’ve obviously broken into the bungalow to read my top secret ideas in my notebook. I’ve tried to recuperate some of my losses by selling a wall clock and inflating P&P on Depop. I’m going to have to start selling Ali and Cawwiee’s organs on the black market at this rate. It is a recession after all. I was not made for austerity chic. Even Ali’s losing work, not me obviously, I’m still in high demand. So I’ve had to give him chores to do in exchange for pocket money. He was livid that I made him weed the flower beds at 10pm the other night. But how can I keep up with Josie otherwise? I heard a group of tattlers are planning to hire a coach to visit her. What’s she got that I haven’t?! She’s not even that pretty or popular. Why don’t I have a coach?! Maybe I should start selling tickets for a tour of the bungalow. If it’s good enough for Elvis. He was the king after all. And I live in Buckinghamshire just like the queen.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 82
I really think she is embarrassed by her mum and tried to hide her away. The fact she works at Tesco and not waitrose is probably embarrassment enough!

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 29
I’m just taking time out of my busy and productive schedule of trying on my pretty linen dresses and sowing my sproutlings, to update you all. This is how BoJo must feel addressing the nation with his weekly COVID-19 updates. I’m glad he’s finally had the sense to listen to me, and allowed garden centres to reopen and cleaners back to work. This is what the world needs right now. But can you believe Cawwiee was actually going to form her social bubble with her parents? I told her to stop being so selfish, they don’t pay her to spend time with them unlike me. We had a lovely afternoon drinking bubbles in our bubble in the backyard. It started to rain, but I hadn’t had a shower in three days so I thought I’d kill two cats with one stone, or is the saying birds, well you know what I mean. Plus Cawwiee drinks like a fish, so the rainwater helps to keep costs down by topping her prosecco up.

So between you and me, Glóby is a no go. I’ve already used my dead cat, BLM and now the warehouses aren’t ready as excuses. My followers are stupid, not everyone can have a sought after university education like me, but I don’t know how long even they will buy it for. I wonder who or what I can sacrifice next to act as another cover up? If I’m being honest, I’m pretty livid, this has been two years in the making and now at a personal financial cost to me. I obviously know how game-changing my products are, as does Ali, he thinks they’re genius to be precise. But you can never have too much help can you? I already have three staff on the payroll, but this still isn’t enough. So I invented an alter ego, Layla Foster, to create an account on the gram to purchase fake followers before launching. I’m already extremely popular obviously, but sometimes the sheep still need a push in the right direction. I’m doing them a favour really, they may not have had the opportunity and privilege to buy Glóby otherwise.

Not only have I had to re-brand after being exposed on here, but it would seem that the likes of Primark are already selling the same products. Obviously a much less lux version. It was my idea first. I’m planning on suing them as I’d already copyrighted it in my head. Not only have the haters been taking photographs of where I live, but now they’ve obviously broken into the bungalow to read my top secret ideas in my notebook. I’ve tried to recuperate some of my losses by selling a wall clock and inflating P&P on Depop. I’m going to have to start selling Ali and Cawwiee’s organs on the black market at this rate. It is a recession after all. I was not made for austerity chic. Even Ali’s losing work, not me obviously, I’m still in high demand. So I’ve had to give him chores to do in exchange for pocket money. He was livid that I made him weed the flower beds at 10pm the other night. But how can I keep up with Josie otherwise? I heard a group of tattlers are planning to hire a coach to visit her. What’s she got that I haven’t?! She’s not even that pretty or popular. Why don’t I have a coach?! Maybe I should start selling tickets for a tour of the bungalow. If it’s good enough for Elvis. He was the king after all. And I live in Buckinghamshire just like the queen.
Your brilliant, clever, I love it, tell us do you do this professionally, are you a writer?? I am speechless.

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I am convinced she is lazy, absolutely. She believes any menial task or anything that requires her to sweat or struggle, that is physical (aside from exercising ) is below her. I comment over on the Josies threads and I know Josie has her faults and there are many things about Josie that annoy me BUT at the moment I think Lydias laziness is making Josie look like an angel, at least Josie will get in and have a real dig in the garden and not complain about it like its all below her, we see Josie do a bit of sewing, washing, real cooking, Josie does try to entertain her watchers. Lydia just shows off and now is copying Josie so desperately it's very amusing.
Lets see if Lydia does anything for her mother, after reading this ;)

thanks for the new thread folks, love the title
Totally agree, can’t deny that Josie does put effort into her vlogs, actually gardening, cooking different meals and not all in thermamix! Her and Amelia can cook and entertain - Lidl’s idea of entertaining is having a posh Nando’s and serving it to her guests! Or having them cook for themselves and her and Aldi!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Your brilliant, clever, I love it, tell us do you do this professionally, are you a writer?? I am speechless.
Thanks babe 😘 It’s a bit worrying how easy I find it to emulate her 😂 I work in law. When you do your pupilage, you learn how to be direct and blunt to validate your point during cross-examination. Plus my SOH is quite dry anyway, I often have ‘did I say that out loud’ moments 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37

Brilliant!! I literally LOL 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
If you look through the tabs on the Companies House page for their business Webster & Hamilton, Lydia has had her details changed on there from Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon to Lydia Elise Millen. Ali's name on there is Millen-Gordon so why not hers?

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 14
What was the product she released for her new brand?
It’s not been released! There’s been ‘delays’. Including out of respect for BLM, and now apparently issues with ‘warehouses’ due to Covid.

Speculation is perhaps a body glow product?
An eagle eyed tattler spotted a tanning mit and back tanning cloth with the Glo branding on a vlog a while ago. So tan related. But we weren’t sure if she would be willing to give up the St Tropez partnership money. Plus before that another tattler found a ‘test’ IG account made by the company helping her launch the brand. They’re, well, not so professional and had it as a public account. On it was a photo of what looked like liquid highlighter products (which a reverse image search showed were actually by Elf cosmetics). The whole account was basically just a Pinterest board actually. It’s been amateur hour all along. Including announcing the brand and showing the packaging design before the name had been trademarked, and then having to withdraw the application because there are other companies with the same or similar name. So Glo Beauty became Glo by Lydia Elise Millen.

phew! I think that’s the latest on the saga? Anyway, no word yet on a new release date. They didn’t say there would even be a delay until after the original release date and time had passed. I’m sure I am missing bits and pieces too.

Reactions: 20
It’s not been released! There’s been ‘delays’. Including out of respect for BLM, and now apparently issues with ‘warehouses’ due to Covid.

Speculation is perhaps a body glow product?
An eagle eyed tattler spotted a tanning mit and back tanning cloth with the Glo branding on a vlog a while ago. So tan related. But we weren’t sure if she would be willing to give up the St Tropez partnership money. Plus before that another tattler found a ‘test’ IG account made by the company helping her launch the brand. They’re, well, not so professional and had it as a public account. On it was a photo of what looked like liquid highlighter products (which a reverse image search showed were actually by Elf cosmetics). The whole account was basically just a Pinterest board actually. It’s been amateur hour all along. Including announcing the brand and showing the packaging design before the name had been trademarked, and then having to withdraw the application because there are other companies with the same or similar name. So Glo Beauty became Glo by Lydia Elise Millen.

phew! I think that’s the latest on the saga? Anyway, no word yet on a new release date. They didn’t say there would even be a delay until after the original release date and time had passed too.
A tanning mit? 😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If you look through the tabs on the Companies House page for their business Webster & Hamilton, Lydia has had her details changed on there from Lydia Elise Millen-Gordon to Lydia Elise Millen. Ali's name on there is Millen-Gordon so why not hers?
Because she owns him.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
some kind of tax dodge?

all the names are just slightly different:

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Hes her little witch

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.