Lydia Millen #24 Running slowly towards Globy launch in white linen

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s your girl. That time of the week again, no not PMT, a new tattle thread. So as you all know, I’ve made the life-affirming decision to beg to have my boobs replaced. My fauxtique bust gave me such inspiration. So pert. So regal. Your home is an extension of yourself after all. Steve will be so proud. My old ones were such fun in Ibeefa days though, so good for holding tips. That’s why my tit gap is so prominent. I made so much money from all my sexy dance moves. But I’m now a lady of the manor you see. I’ve already upgraded my home, car, team and accent, so my boobs are obviously the next ‘natural’ progression.

It’s been a really deep week. Nearly as deep as Ali’s wet dreams of being balls deep in Dave. I’ve had so many important conversations early into the morning. Ali fell asleep though so it was just me talking to me. He’s such a lil’ slothy. I’ve ordered so many books too. Actual real books, not just blank paged ones. I’ll be able to display them so nicely in my Dior book tote. You didn’t actually think I was planning on reading them did you?! I’m back in my positive headspace now. Ali is so proud of how I’ve recovered from my failed launch disaster. Nearly as proud as when I learnt how to poop in the big girl’s potty. I’m still livid from when he dissed all my linen outfits and said he only gets horny in my sweaty leggings though. I can hardly affiliate link leggings my whole life can I? So I’ve cock blocked him by refusing to wear said leggings and go on a run all week. Plus it means I don’t have to wash myself. More time to order and open packages.

I bet you’ve all been thinking I’ve not been online shopping. I have, you silly moos. Black living rooms matter too. I’ve just been discreet. I didn’t want all my affiliate links to detract from the Black Lives Matter movement. I’m just trying to be the best white person to black people. I’m going to have to order more this week to make up for it. I’m aware I already have more tit than air in the bungalow, but it’s my mission to promote the economy and now black businesses too. BLM depends on it. BLM because ‘you’re worth it’. On that note, I ditched L’Oréal way before all this escalated. That was all me. I’m one of life’s natural excellers you see.

Good things happen to good people. My Grossie Josie voodoo doll I practice on during my bedtime routine every night, has finally payed off. Have you seen her scandal? I’ll share a little piece of my learning Josie - check yourself before you wreck yourself. Her tattle thread count is nearly catching up to mine. I’m still winning though obviously. She might have a house in the Cotswolds, but her career is in tatters thanks to tattle. Bye Felicia.

So it’s Launch Day soon. At long last. Just need to get one more vlog of how I’ve been the best white person to black people out, then Glóby’s good to go. It’s gonna go down. Maybe even crash the gram. Get all your orders in ASAP. It’s bound to sell out in 53 seconds or less.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 67
It’s your girl. That time of the week again, no not PMT, a new tattle thread. So as you all know, I’ve made the life-affirming decision to beg to have my boobs replaced. My fauxtique bust gave me such inspiration. So pert. So regal. Your home is an extension of yourself after all. Steve will be so proud. My old ones were such fun in Ibeefa days though, so good for holding tips. That’s why my tit gap is so prominent. I made so much money from all my sexy dance moves. But I’m now a lady of the manor you see. I’ve already upgraded my home, car, team and accent, so my boobs are obviously the next ‘natural’ progression.

It’s been a really deep week. Nearly as deep as Ali’s wet dreams of being balls deep in Dave. I’ve had so many important conversations early into the morning. Ali fell asleep though so it was just me talking to me. He’s such a lil’ slothy. I’ve ordered so many books too. Actual real books, not just blank paged ones. I’ll be able to display them so nicely in my Dior book tote. You didn’t actually think I was planning on reading them did you?! I’m back in my positive headspace now. Ali is so proud of how I’ve recovered from my failed launch disaster. Nearly as proud as when I learnt how to poop in the big girl’s potty. I’m still livid from when he dissed all my linen outfits and said he only gets horny in my sweaty leggings though. I can hardly affiliate link leggings my whole life can I? So I’ve cock blocked him by refusing to wear said leggings and go on a run all week. Plus it means I don’t have to wash myself. More time to order and open packages.

I bet you’ve all been thinking I’ve not been online shopping. I have, you silly moos. Black living rooms matter too. I’ve just been discreet. I didn’t want all my affiliate links to detract from the Black Lives Matter movement. I’m just trying to be the best white person to black people. I’m going to have to order more this week to make up for it. I’m aware I already have more tit than air in the bungalow, but it’s my mission to promote the economy and now black businesses too. BLM depends on it. BLM because ‘you’re worth it’. On that note, I ditched L’Oréal way before all this escalated. That was all me. I’m one of life’s natural excellers you see.

Good things happen to good people. My Grossie Josie voodoo doll I practice on during my bedtime routine every night, has finally payed off. Have you seen her scandal? I’ll share a little piece of my learning Josie - check yourself before you wreck yourself. Her tattle thread count is nearly catching up to mine. I’m still winning though obviously. She might have a house in the Cotswolds, but her career is in tatters thanks to tattle. Bye Felicia.

So it’s Launch Day soon. At long last. Just need to get one more vlog of how I’ve been the best white person to black people out, then Glóby’s good to go. It’s gonna go down. Maybe even crash the gram. Get all your orders in ASAP. It’s bound to sell out in 53 seconds or less.
Love the title and looking forward to lots more gossipy dirt ;-)

Reactions: 6
So Monday is announcing the launch date? I’m sure at 8.37am last Tuesday when they decided to postpone they would have already decided on the new launch date - why wait to announce it? Just to get through last week so the focus could be back on her instead of BLM?

Reactions: 7
BD2F3DD9-DBB3-4500-B3BE-A74EC75FC945.jpeg
2655E2C0-1AA7-463E-860E-00832213E151.jpeg

Lydia and Sid? Sid and Lydia?

Sloth-like behaviour ☑ Protruding eyes ☑ Distinctive noses ☑ Furry eyebrows ☑ Dim-witted ☑

Separated at birth?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
So yesterday when someone mentioned about Josie's old tweets I had a dig through Lidls. I didn't find anything incriminating but I did find some corkers to share with you all. (I realise these are very old, and that we all are probably different people than we were 7 years ago. This is just for a laugh)

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 28
So yesterday when someone mentioned about Josie's old tweets I had a dig through Lidls. I didn't find anything incriminating but I did find some corkers to share with you all. (I realise these are very old, and that we all are probably different people than we were 7 years ago. This is just for a laugh)
Hilarious.... definitely not “on brand” by today’s standards hahaha

Reactions: 4
I am guessing she isn't launching her brand tonight and it will just be a vlog. Will Globy ever launch.

• Haha
Reactions: 3

1CC541F8-61AF-4459-9ED9-20CFA8085E8B.jpeg

Well this is awkward. So she did have lip filler after all. I mean it was kinda obvious given she had no cupid’s bow before. Why continuously lie and mislead her followers though?! Not cool.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 39
I can’t comprehend why she hasn’t done a bigger build up to this launch.. I appreciate the effort put in for BLM but remember the ‘suspense’ created around the secret project, I think during last vlogmas? Do we think tonight will be more waffle with no set detail..

Reactions: 5
I can’t comprehend why she hasn’t done a bigger build up to this launch.. I appreciate the effort put in for BLM but remember the ‘suspense’ created around the secret project, I think during last vlogmas? Do we think tonight will be more waffle with no set detail..
Its got to be the Tan mitt I cant see her doing fake tan when she's been promoting St Tropez for years.

Reactions: 8
View attachment 148887

Well this is awkward. So she did have lip filler after all. I mean it was kinda obvious given she had no cupid’s bow before. Why continuously lie and mislead her followers though?! Not cool.
I thought this tweet was still a bit cryptic, but she used "when" instead of "if" which points at it being true

Reactions: 8
She's going on about some secret art project now 😑
It will be a personalised print but Etsy but no doubt she’ll pass it off as fine art and pay £££ for it.
I remember when she did a ad with Desenio and had some prints, I sent her a message saying I was surprised she did the ad as they are massed produced cheap as chips and don’t fit her “image” so was looking forward to seeing how she styled them to fit.....we never did see them again 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Love the new paloma pillows! They’re actually really beautiful, I just hope they didn’t gift them to her. Side note they resemble Desi’s pillows so no surprise

Reactions: 5
It will be a personalised print but Etsy but no doubt she’ll pass it off as fine art and pay £££ for it.
I remember when she did a ad with Desenio and had some prints, I sent her a message saying I was surprised she did the ad as they are massed produced cheap as chips and don’t fit her “image” so was looking forward to seeing how she styled them to fit.....we never did see them again 😂
I think I remember that. When I read the art bit the first thing which popped into my mind was her in her dressing down painting the spindles. 😆

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.