Lydia Millen #22 Ms Milton Keynes, no Glo products to be seen she's now the Antiques Queen!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread needed to be made so I quickly started this.

'So guys hope you are all well its great down in the old folks home. Since I last spoke to you, well me and tiny tears thats my husband if you didnt know we've become keen Gardeners we've swept the patio, taken down the fence and cleaned and painted the massive courtyard. The Gardener has even mowed stripes in the lawn it is looking more like Josie's everyday. I've also found my love for Antique furniture...well I say antique some might say old tat from Facebook marketplace still its going with my new theme 'Antique country Cotswold mansion' anyway must dash Ive got Josie's IG to stalk for interior Ideas.
love Lydia founder of Glo crap.

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
"The Gardener - oops I mean Ali's granddad - has even mowed stripes in the lawn" * fixed it for you

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So the new living light is up in the living room, she's tagging the hell out of it so it's a freebie 🙄
Screenshot_20200516_152722.jpg

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 23
Imagine giving your life a new ‘theme’ every couple of months because you’re so bored and empty. Does she not see how odd that is? It must drive Ali around the twist! I’d never boss my partner around the way she does. Poor guy can’t catch a break.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
So the new living light is up in the living room, she's tagging the hell out of it so it's a freebie 🙄View attachment 131501
Tagger happy again 🙄 Definitely a case of the lights are on but nobody is home. She’s got a screw loose if she thinks this looks chic. Lydia hun, maybe it was near impossible to source because there’s no custom for cheap nasty brass ass ching bling.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Lidl thinks they fast fashion = fast decor changing.
Just like IKEA where they create a new room/ concept every couple Of months!

I have had most of my big bits of furniture for over 20 years. ( yes l’m an oldy!😂)

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I follow genuine interiors accounts, people who do it for a living, and they dont do as much work to their house as she does each month. It's so weird. Plus she literally has a person to do everything, but she doesn't have an interior designer on payroll. And if they were as affluent as she'd like you'd to believe they wouldnt have to worry about moving somewhere else before selling the bungalow

Reactions: 11
Gluten intolerant my a*se! Everything is just a fad for her. And the amount of new stuff she buys and begs for, I really have not seen somebody who is as unsatisfied with their lot in life than Lidl!
3149D079-8B64-4BF4-BA2F-F33B5A11811E.png
14D343F3-10A1-433A-A69A-9A7D83052EC4.png
5D850281-A6D0-4953-88E5-E9814D120A95.jpeg
he

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22
A couple of observations...

1, They need to sweep the patio again
2, That face! what has she done to it
3, You need to up your game hun and invest/beg for a watering can and some wellies.
Her face always reminds me of cartoon character Skeletor 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.