Lydia Millen #21 I'm a copycat, a bit of a tw*t, I'm no fox but I'll copy your Glowbylydia beauty box

Have you been blocked by HRH tantruming triggered block finger millen

• Not that I know of

Votes: 239 80.7%
  • Yes, I was blocked & I haven't a f*cking clue why

Votes: 13 4.4%
  • Yes, I posted constructive criticism that her fragile ego couldn't handle

Votes: 26 8.8%
  • Yes, I 'liked' someone else's comment that wasn't kissing her ass.

Votes: 14 4.7%
  • Yes, but I probably deserved it 🤣

Votes: 4 1.4%

• Total voters
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Her IG post about cleaning up in those hideous boots. :rolleyes: not been gifted any Hunters yet then aww bet she's fuming. 😊

• Haha
Reactions: 11
She's already calling herself the 'FOUNDER' of Glo in capitals on Instagram. She only has one product and hasn't even revealed it yet. What an unoriginal brand name and no doubt her products will be overpriced tat. Her self-importance is so irritating. When she opens her mouth, I find myself switching off and I hear something like " Me..... Me..... Me.. Blah blah.... Me... Me.. Feed my ego.... Smug face....Blah" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She honestly believes people look towards her and are reminded there's goodness in people?

Talk about blowing your own trumpet. 🎺

20200505_174500.jpg

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 23
Her quote to live by is

Be the reason someone clicks on that affiliate link...
so you can make a profit from them
”​

and nothing else.
idiot

• Haha
Reactions: 66
Bet she must be disappointed on the number of followers on the Glo Beauty account! 203,000 views to the vlog and only 16,000 clicked follow on her insta!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Guessing this is the pr shoot for the new product?
If it is, then maybe it is a body mist that includes a glimmer in it, to give you that glow. From this photo that, or highlighter are the only thing I would expect it to be. I did think initially it might be something hair related because of the comment left by Em Sheldon on her post that was shared earlier, but this photo doesn't support that. It's a big box for just a highlighter or a body spray though.

A big old box of disappointment!

Reactions: 9
Especially the progress that no one else has seen.....”

you mean the progress with the nose filler hun? We see.
I always gave ali credit, for a guy who’s destined to work the self-serve checkout
he really does try with his Instagram content.

but this is so basic, unimaginative and dated.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Wonder if her brand will be as eco and sustainability conscious as her most recent haul? I vote not

Also. If you wanted anymore confirmation that she wants to be Josie - don’t you remember only a few weeks ago she was posting pictures of dachshunds/sausage dogs that she wanted and and would one day own? Hun. Stop.

• Sick
Reactions: 22
A slight deviation, but I just watched this, put out a week ago. Lists a few of the skincare makeup brands that Lidl has worked with or promoted in her overpriced box of Cult Beauty goodies.

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.