Lydia Millen #20 Antiques & Art are now my thing, I have cement tits & lots of free bling!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Question... Li-dya what are those god awful trainers you keep wearing? Just wondering if I could have a swipe up please?

Surprised she’s not been sent any Vejas like the other cool kids!!

Reactions: 9
Ok, aside from flaunting this designer things, what is the point in having like 50-70, or more bags? I think Tamara has even more, last time I watched she had a mountain of them. You cannot succeed to wear all of them regularly. You need to store them as well. I have 7 bags and still get anxiety for not using them enough!

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Ok, aside from flaunting this designer things, what is the point in having like 50-70, or more bags? I think Tamara has even more, last time I watched she had a mountain of them. You cannot succeed to wear all of them regularly. You need to store them as well. I have 7 bags and still get anxiety for not using them enough!
how do they even remember all the bags they have. Like I remember 10-15 from my wardrobe max :unsure:

Reactions: 5
Don't trust Dodgy Dave.
Like one of you tattlers said a couple of threads back, there's something off about him...
Hopefully our instincts are right & he fucks lydl over👍

Screenshot_20200425-190530_Instagram.jpg
Screenshot_20200425-190552_Instagram.jpg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Has anyone noticed every time Chloe Lloyd posts wedding photos in her stories (she got married in the same venue) Lidl is quick to post hers? 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
Has anyone noticed every time Chloe Lloyd posts wedding photos in her stories (she got married in the same venue) Lidl is quick to post hers? 😂
I think it is if any other intagramer or youtuber posts their wedding photo- Lydia posts hers. Such a low move from her side.

• Sick
Reactions: 17
So now she’s trying to emulate Josie fashion mumblr in her wellies digging? I’ve never seen Lydia post anything relating to doing work in garden - sorry I mean grounds!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 55
I'm thinking it's because some retain/gain value and that as a fashion influencer you need to change up your style, stay on trend etc.. although in lidls case who knows she's not a fashion influencer.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Everything she wants has to be bought. She can’t think beyond consuming stuff. Nothing she does is actually interesting or based on her own resources, ideas, or talent. We only watch because it’s dire.

Why the F does she need an outdoor kitchen? The one she has is a minutes walk away and all she cooks in it is stir fry and pasts? Delusional.

• Haha
Reactions: 38
All she does is boil pasta and pour crackers and cheese on a chopping board and she wants a SECOND kitchen 😂

So I guess thats 5 more followers for her to buy then :ROFLMAO: Glad someone's calling her out on it ... daft bint.

IMG_9668.jpg
IMG_9669.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.