Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She looks like she's got the hamster thing going on - you know where they store all their food in their cheeks!
That is one hard faced ugly woman. Jeez I thought she was an ugly cow as she is at the moment but now I am not sure if she is ever so slightly improved. Ugly then...Ugly now

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Its interesting how her brain could work lol
They are to be utterly fair extremely picky (some probably may say arrogant) about who they pick for things like that heck even Mila Kunis got given the boot by them lol
EX-bleeping-ACTLY!

1568553186944.png

They’re paying attention to everything (as their focus is to be and sell a lifestyle) - how you dress, what you say, who you hang with and definitely looking at your past.

I mean listen, Jennifer Lawrence has had some scandalous photos leaked in the past, even Rihanna. But Dior clearly overlooked that due to their body of work and day to day image - Lydia’s body of work goes from Nasty Gal, H&M to LuisaViaRoma, Net a Porter and any other brand that throws her a bone. It’s messy, they can see she lacks direction.

Hey Lydia, anyone can wear a bleeping bag and feature it every chance they get. Obviously, it goes beyond product placement in a picture.

1568553648473.gif

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
Pampas grass for a pompous ass.
It's funny how Lydia looks at an item & decides yes this looks expensive, I want it. It's not her taste as such. But it's a decision still....and all her decisions are actually cheap looking. It's just ironic how she essentially ignores what she 'likes' in favour of something she perceives as expensivse looking..that isn't.

Those eerie, taxidermy-esque cat portraits are about the only personal/sentimental belongings in that bungalow..sad.
They go well with the funeral home decor in that room, it’s just not a lived in vibe in there 🙀 and add to that the cat that has disappeared’ painting 🖼 well it’s just eerie 😧😱😆 BTW I really hope someone is taking care of lynx.

Same...
I haven't watched her videos in a while and only get updates from you lovely ladies who are brave enough to watch her sh*tshow.
I watched her latest vlogv last night since signing up to Tattle.
I don't watch a lot of Youtubers tbh but I watch Aimee Song now and then... I watched her recent fashion week vlogs.
Looking at some vloggers, I just think Lydia's life is just so boring. It's quite embarrassing that she doesn't have events to go to.
Her home vlogs are just so boring to watch and I'm surprised she's proud of the content she uploads.
I think she's frustrated, angry and jealous of what the other vloggers have. Let's say, all these so called influencers are tit but we can't deny that there are some who still put out exciting and new content.
Lydia on the other hand, always with a towel on her head, putting wash in the washing machine, and showing us her teeth after brushing them.
Who in their right mind thinks that is even something worth admiring...
I don't know if I should feel sorry for her or what...
Surely she's just as frustrated with her content as we are lol

Ladies, btw...
Where's Carrie? Is she still working for Lydia?
When she was getting ready she said “ just need to do my hair now and get dressed “ I presumed she was off somewhere considering she had electric tangerine lipstick on, but no, next shot she’s in the utility room doing the washing in leggings still no hair done and wearing the blooming lipstick 💄 to do washing? I mean am I going nuts or is she hahhah sometimes I don’t believe my own eyes 👀 were she’s concerned 😧

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
I think everyone on this thread enjoys how the conversation flows, no need to tell others what they can and can’t talk about 😬
If you’re really pissed off about the lack of respect shown towards Lidl’s coffee/breakfast post report it 🤣🤣
I know that went down well on GG 🤣🤣
Don’t overthink it and enjoy the banter 🤣

Amelia has uploaded and in the first 2 minutes had mentioned she’s a Dior ambassador 🤣

Oh Lidl it’s really not your week is it 😐
I have to say once can't remember who's post it was but was literally trying not to fall on the floor laughing my ass off at a post someone made rofl!!!
🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 🤣 (do love a bit of well sarcasm, snarkyness).

LOL yeah with regards to music instruments I know for a fact that Gibson when it comes to theirs like with Les Paul (named after Les Paul his stage name actually Lester Polsfuss I believe, who invented multi track recording particular what lead onto the Tascam Portasound studio small based analogue tape recording mixer of 4 tracks legend really) guitars particularly if they're (take Slashes custom one) custom jobs rather they're reproducing them will make say for the first few 100s of them will say those are originals when they'll manufacture them using their way of doing which involves essentially wrapping them up in paper and tying string around them for a number of weeks (just their way of manufacturing) then the rest they'll call reissues, which are made in a mass production factory. By comparison a genuine non reissue 1950s Les Paul would categorically fetch for about least £30,000+ easily (Rickenbackers go for about what standard ones for about £6,000).

From that point or rather what I am trying to say is companies be it designers or whatever would rather (that high end) will only make a very small number of something or it'll loose it's value, its the same with inflation even basic money, too much of it will lower its value.

Reactions: 1
Jesus wept.
Get up and make your own “breakfast of misery” you daft cow, Ali seems to be the only one that works,
And a man of his height should be supervised in the kitchen with all those high shelves and boiling water
View attachment 41286
Lydia and Ali's relationship is very odd.

Based on their background it's evident that Ali looks up to Lydia in a way. Dare I say... like a mother figure of some sort. Meanwhile, she calls him "Boy" in some of her content. He's a grown-ass man. It's extremely odd.

For many people having a huge high end designer handbag collection like her is just not attainable and feasible. Not everyone has the income to support that kind of collection let alone having a room to display them all. Her home appears to be nice but its just not homely and doesnt feel lived in. Again, that kind of property is out of reach for so many people. No wonder people have mental health issues.
I'm not bothered by what Lydia decides to spend her money on (when she actually spends it).

The problem is that a majority of her handbag collection is gifted (free products from brands) and not disclosed according to CMA rules and regulations. She makes her very impressionable followers assume she affords much of what she receives for free. It's deceptive to those that aspire to have the things she has and promotes her "lifestyle" channel dishonestly.

Her home is likely mortgaged to the hilt and her business (according to UK records) is definitely cash poor. Anyone that knows anything about true wealth wouldn't want to be in her position - trust me. She is not a happy person and it shines through in her content. 🤷‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
I knew Lidl would jump on the Jesy Nelson thing. Jesy is from a popular girl band for those who don't know. They won the X Factor but on the day they won Jesy received messages saying she was so ugly and fat she didn't deserve to be in the band and should chop her head off. The documentary was a real eye opener to some of the abuse she has recieved from trolls and now Lidl wants her piece of the action. I feel like her idea of trolling is us calling out her lies, nothing like what Jesy has had to endure.

Reactions: 18
Amelia has uploaded and in the first 2 minutes had mentioned she’s a Dior ambassador 🤣
Ah! I know Lydiot is seething! Thank goodness Dior is not as mindless as the other brands that choose absurd influenzas like Lydia. I can't take any brand seriously (By Terry, Laura Mercier, Intimissimi, etc.) that does business with Lydia Millen.

1568558937112.png

Of course it doesn’t. You just want to show any association you can and your brown-nosing to Dior any chance you get.

Hello, Welcome. After some serious lurking Lydia has done on Tattle Life. Today Lydia will be serving a desperate plea for Christian Dior’s attention with a side of career self reflection, self victimizing and her attempt to show how humble, down to earth she is.

9557B3D5-7695-416E-B492-54C0B80E4523.jpeg

Last edited:
Reactions: 10
I knew Lidl would jump on the Jesy Nelson thing. Jesy is from a popular girl band for those who don't know. They won the X Factor but on the day they won Jesy received messages saying she was so ugly and fat she didn't deserve to be in the band and should chop her head off. The documentary was a real eye opener to some of the abuse she has recieved from trolls and now Lidl wants her piece of the action. I feel like her idea of trolling is us calling out her lies, nothing like what Jesy has had to endure.
Lydiot won't quit with that social media censorship petition.

Listen to Lydia's video: "I WAS SCARED FOR MY LIFE BUT FINALLY I'M MAKING THIS VIDEO". She regards online abuse as anything that makes her "unhappy." That's how triggered, insecure and preposterous Lydia Millen is. There are people out there that do suffer from actual online abuse that would make one fearful for their person – Lydiot is not one of them.

Lydia notoriously blocks people for disagreeing with her, asking her to declare a PR gift, telling her they don't like her scrunchie. Her idea of online abuse is laughable. Which is why no one takes her seriously.

She looks even more stupid with her suggestion that people should hand over private information to companies that don't protect consumer data properly (i.e., regular cybersecurity threats and data breaches). Lydia has too much time on her hands and it shows.

And 'let me post a photo in Dior to tell you about my tragic life and the nasty things said about me online.'

I feel empathy for those who deal with real life-threatening online harassment. Make no mistake. Lydia is not one of them. She is so incredibly dishonest and duplicitous.

Lydia pulls the sympathy card when:
  1. it gets more views
  2. she feels attacked (i.e., like her latest tirade for social media censorship that went south)
When it comes to Lydia... we need receipts.

FireShot Capture 586 - Lydia (@lydiaemillen) • Instagram_ - https___www.instagram.com_p_B2b1Al...png

Last edited:
Reactions: 18
Yes!
Completely different situation imo. we are not trolling her socials and bombarding her with vile Messages.
Jesy is a singer who got trolled for her looks and weight,
Lydia is a social media “star” who puts her whole life online, makes a living doing so and for the most part gets dragged for her shady behaviour.
This is a gossip site, if she doesn’t come here she doesn’t have to read it 🤷‍♀️
We don’t have the ability to comment on her socials because she took that away from us, and not because we were trolling her because she was being called out on lies.

We’re also not running an investigation into her shady behaviour 😆
We’re just here to have a conversation about online personalities, their rule dodging, affiliate lynx... or their coffee posts 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 14
Ah! I know Lydiot is seething! Thank goodness Dior is not as mindless as the other brands that choose absurd influenzas like Lydia. I can't take any brand seriously (By Terry, Laura Mercier, Intimissimi, etc.) that does business with Lydia Millen.
100% I found her a long time back and the false impression she gives out of herself is irritating 😠 me so much. She is so fake, and the problem is she thinks that everyone’s swallowing her complete 360 degree upturn in the actual real lidl, that’s what’s annoying the most for me, she actually thinks everybody’s thick and she’s so smart 🤯🤬 it’s bloody condescending to treat the people who got you where you are as complete bafoons. She is a bloody headache with the fake personality, but so conniving it’s true nastiness.

Reactions: 9
Let’s not forget that there are billions of people who don’t give a duck about handbags let alone expensive handbags. Besides she has nothing to gloat about as she didn’t pay for them, so there’s no sense of accomplishment of her actually buying something she wants that means something to her. She just thinks handbags will impress others and in her head elevate her.

Her house is tit because she’s taken only gifted things & copied everyone else. She thinks she’s so good for her freebies but they mean nothing. No one cares for things they haven’t earned themselves.

She has no substance, no personality, no class.
She’s not relatable because she’s a soulless mole. Nothing to do with expensive junk. No amount of free stuff or even real money would improve her. She’s so boring. And Aldi is like watching paint dry.

And anyone can turn a spare room into a wardrobe. I have a walk in wardrobe and a spare bedroom converted as my closet. My hubby has a music room (he’s a musician) and a whole bedroom as his closet. Lidl ain’t special.

I see a few youtubers who actually have beautiful impressive homes like Alex Garza, Angie bellemere, chriselle Lim, desi perkins, and so many more and they leave lidl in the dust. She’s really nothing special nor impressive. She has nothing worth anything.

And she lacks integrity. Shown especially with how every cosmetic brand she works with tests on animals [emoji35][emoji35][emoji35]
I agree with everything BUT the part about animal testing. Not everyone cares about animals in that way and it doesn’t make them a bad person in my opinion. I’m so bothered by vegans and animal obsessed people trying to pressure everyone. Tbh not everyone cares about animals especially when there are actual children starving

I don’t really care what people enjoy or what they’re into but Lydia said buying new tit to showcase in her house every few months is “good for her soul”
She may not want kids, I wouldn’t trust her with a pot plant let alone another cat but what a materialistic way to find joy in life.
I know she said it to justify buying more crap but I honestly believe it to be true, items make her happy.
She actually mentioned many times that she doesn’t want kids so thank god for that lol

Reactions: 1
View attachment 41327

Of course it doesn’t. You just want to show any association you can and your brown-nosing to Dior any chance you get.

Today Lydia will be serving a desperate plea for Christian Dior’s attention with a side of career self reflection and her attempt to show how humble, down to earth she is.

View attachment 41330
Wasn't it she was sent a link publicly about that petition? I cant really remember tbh

or their coffee posts
Or her probably tit looking coffee posts that just look incredibly dull to be quite honest.

Reactions: 3

The truth is Lydia is not just a woman filming segments of her life, what she is shopping for and beauty products.
C'mon now let's be real.
Lydia is making thousands of pounds posting videos and images that make her money by lying constantly to viewers about how great products are. She hardly buys anything at retail price.She cannot be relied on to give any independent opinions on anything now. TBH I have no clue what she uses for her skincare/ beauty products because as long as she is being sponsored or taken away on a luxury trip the product is the best thing ever until the next comes along. She is not the girl next door. Her public persona is a business. She should accept that Lydia Millen is a business and will be held to business standards receiving feedback both negative and positive.

The moral question is whether gossip sites are trolling or not eg my comments above. I think not but time will tell as parliamentary opinion if not public will decide. How else do I as a consumer give feedback to influencers? Hotels receive feedback via sites like tripadvisor. Maybe we should now have an open website where people are allowed to give honest feedback about what influencers have influenced them to buy. There has to be some accountability. She refuses to even declare what is gifted! Knowing Lydia anything that is not "positive" is abuse!

• Heart
Reactions: 32
Well dear lydiot lidl.
When you are down and suffering and terrified for your life(lidl’s situation), there is no falling asleep, that is the first thing that you lose, unless highly medicated,(which would explain all your mood swings).
Sorry but I don’t believe a word and she was probably upset because her fave brand of the moment had sais NO, NO, NO!
All this crying out for attention will just be your end.

• Wow
Reactions: 20
It is one thing to be trolled with death threats or to have your personal safety threatened, or that of your family. To have a torrent of abuse picking every part of you apart.
Its another to get called out on your bullshit and to have your ethics questioned and to be held accountable. Which is. I guess what most of Lydia's trolling really is. That or constructive critism. There's a trade off that comes with the luxuries they're afforded, as with most things in life, they seem to expect to be fawned over and praised at every turn. It's like they never matured past 18.
I do feel they're going to regret buying that house tho. I still feel like they should have taken a smaller step up. It was done for the gram not for the common sense of it. Same for a lot of them actually. I'm not sure how well finances are turly being managed. They may be asset rich but I feel like alot of these girls are cash poor.
But it must be exhausting living your life for other people's approval all the time but I've said it before, no ones forced them into the industry, no ones keeping them there but themselves.

Reactions: 24
Jesus Christ no wonder affiliate fucked off to a better life.
Wherever you are affiliate, know it’s better than where you were 😐

She’s so full of it.
Was this after her gifted wedding? Did some mean little troll slag off the weird AF stuffed animals all over the place.
She’s the definition of an idiot.

Oh Ali, about time you popped up... did you leave you phone on a high surface and that’s why you’ve been quite? couldn’t reach it? 🤦‍♀️ Damn....
41B935E1-055B-46FA-A076-DC39A0F98E08.jpeg

• Haha
I actually feel sad that she’s tried to cash in on jesys journey. I watched the documentary and was touched by what Jesus has gone through but it is so different from what Lydia has gone through.

Lydia chose to blog or blog her personal life Jesy was making music. Lydia choose to lie about products say she uses them when she doesn’t and forgets to declare ads which is dishonest.

Lydia is not a nice human she doesn’t talk nicely to her friends (friend) she has very little respect for her husband and she treated her cats poorly too, I’m not saying she deserves to be trollled but she needs to be accountable for her actions or at least be relevant to her audience other wise what’s the point.

She is old news now because she got too big for her boots. ( old season jimmy choo but it’s ok to wear last season) direct quote from her last video, like come Lydia you were banging on about fast fashion and been green and yet you have something over priced and new every day.

She’s a pathetic person who will not listen to or accept comments that are different to her own. These sites are not trolling they literally are allowing freedom of speech not everyone likes her and really brands should be more aware she has a huge unfollowing actually 😂

Reactions: 24
Jesus Christ no wonder affiliate fucked off to a better life.
Wherever you are affiliate, know it’s better than where you were 😐

She’s so full of it.
Was this after her gifted wedding? Did some mean little troll slag off the weird AF stuffed animals all over the place.
She’s the definition of an idiot.

Oh Ali, about time you popped up... did you leave you phone on a high surface and that’s why you’ve been quite? couldn’t reach it? 🤦‍♀️ Damn....
View attachment 41337
I think she told him to put up that post, he's completely under her thumb 👍

Oh look what's appeared 🙄
Screenshot_20190915-172519_Instagram.jpg

I think she told him to put up that post, he's completely under her thumb 👍

Oh look what's appeared 🙄 #leasedforlooks

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Some serious lows? Like what? Not getting the Brides cover? Not getting a Dior contract? Lynx going wherever he's gone? Oh please get back to me when you've nursed a terminally ill parent, survived an abusive relationship, lost a child etc etc. That woman doesn't know what low is. She thinks not getting the free sofa she wants makes her life intolerable. She hasn't a clue. I say with confidence that she's been through no such thing because she'd have cashed in on it

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.