Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
New thread!
Title comes from @Georgeeee !
View attachment 39101

Slightly edited to fit! [emoji6]
Good start OTD! Looking forward to another fun, banter filled thread and long may we all get on and enjoy enjoy each otherā€™s posts and hope the helmet brigade donā€™t get wind of where we are, get fomo and start coming over here and ruining it!

I also watched half of the honeymoon vlog and it was just so dire and boring. Even with the drama of lynx running away their context is so droll she is really one boring mofo and even watching for entertainment value is such a chore.

Iā€™ve been following the lead upto the ITF wedding and what a difference between her and Lidlā€™s attitude in the lead up and coverage.

Lidl really put out absolute sub standard content in comparison and her wedding was so tacky it was like something out of TOWIE especially with that god awful dress and Aliā€™s sonic the hedgehog hair.

Victoriaā€™s was so much more classy, sheā€™s been fun and relaxed about sharing content and so greatful for the well wishes.

Lydiot and Ali really are petty, stuck up chavs in comparison!

Iā€™ve noticed also for events where Aliā€™s there so Scarrie (Carrie) canā€™t come too, sheā€™s now got a new security blanket in the shape of that annoyingly insipid German blogger/model Leonor. Poor woman! Pro

Reactions: 9
I miss the days when Lydia blamed their bad WiFi as the reason for her not uploading, when we know she just wasnā€™t arsed !!!!

4704705A-65FA-473C-AA2B-C933884BF9DE.jpeg

So her Laura Mercier trip was basically a free holiday šŸ¤£

But nobody come for her because she has that cat card to whip out šŸ˜‚šŸ¤£
7CAFF3C1-D76B-4C69-B367-C2A39EB8D831.jpeg

I have absolutely no sympathy for her, Iā€™m not sure if Iā€™m the witch or she is but everything she does or says I question šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

Reactions: 18
Freudian-beggar slip there with "if it BOUGHT lynx back...". It's brought, you illiterate oxygen thief.

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Lumi must be over the moon tho. No mention of this from the MG's. She was a nervous wreck..lynx terrorised her from day one.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
ITF just put up a clip of wedding vows and she sounds genuinely emotional, who from the GG can dig up the stuff from the Lidl/Aldi shitshow?

Where she writes Aliā€™s going to look so FIT in his suit (then changed it for their YT video called our wedding letters)

Also didnā€™t she mention Iā€™ll always help you with your YT videos in the vowels?

Sooooooo tacky... absolute cringe fest... Pro

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
I'm watching a recent video. Dear god, she is practically creaming her knickers over that bloody wreath!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
I'm watching a recent video. Dear god, she is practically creaming her knickers over that bloody wreath!
She does love dry things šŸ¤·ā€ā™€ļø

God theyā€™re both very quiet today. They hardly lost another cat!!??
I always thought Lydia would avoid putting up anything from Victoriaā€™s wedding, she would hate having to put the attention on someone else. The ā€œstolen bagā€ means neither of them have to upload šŸ˜Ž

• Haha
Reactions: 14
The stolen cameras ā€¦ is such a good excuse for not having to share vicā€™s Wedding and proof that she was/is 1000% jealous.:sick:

Reactions: 10
The stolen cameras ā€¦ is such a good excuse for not having to share vicā€™s Wedding and proof that she was/is 1000% jealous.:sick:
I thought this at the end of her Ibiza vlog. She made a snarky comment about not vlogging her own wedding but she wonā€™t be vlogging Vickiā€™s
Roll forward a few days and sheā€™s at the wedding, she realises everyone is vlogging/insta documenting it,
Even her stories around that time were very focused on herself and new besties Leonie/JG, not so much the bride and groom unless they were with her.

I assume she had to pretend to vlog it but know full well it would do a ā€œlynxā€ and go messing šŸ˜¬

4C69A2E3-5C3C-4B38-9DA4-F1E8869437C7.jpeg

ONG DID THEY FIND LYNX!!! HE WAS RIGHT IN FRONT OF ALIā€™S EYES!!ā€™
THE TIT GAP I bloody knew it šŸ˜Ž

847E4A63-8277-4BAE-A4A7-8AEEE2D6A42B.jpeg

Iā€™m sending this same question to the person who stole the equipment* šŸ¤£šŸ˜† *allegedly

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 19
Lydia's delusions of grandeur know no bounds.

Lydiot is likely the dimmest influenza on the Internet. Wow! Her recent self-congratulatory Twitter post about growing her IG following within the past 30 days due to "personal growth" is laughable! In reality, she's been:
  • butthurt and milking Catgate
  • whilst social-climbing through relevant content creators who deign to tag her in their content (a.k.a. Victoria's wedding, Laura Mercier/Dior press trips).
Lydia Millen's level of delusion and dimness knows no bound. It's apparent that she has not learned anything from her recent challenges (including humility). Dim girl.

FireShot Capture 503 - Lydia on Twitt_ - https___twitter.com_LydiaEmillen_status_1170249370559...png

FireShot Capture 505 - (2) Jenna Wynd_ - https___twitter.com_JennaWyndham_status_1170375509919...png

Lydia's channel has been on the decline (for new monthly subs) since the mid/end of last year (2018). See actual data below. :ROFLMAO:

lydiamillen YouTube Stats.png

Now let's see how long it takes Lydia to pull out her block trigger finger! :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
You can't deny it, edited youtube video impressions aside, all real life interactions with her are negative. All say she's a stuck up, self absorbed creature.

Reactions: 20
You can't deny it, edited youtube video impressions aside, all real life interactions with her are negative. All say she's a stuck up, self absorbed creature.
Literally everything we see about them is ā€œheā€™s slightly more bearableā€ šŸ˜†
I think her interactions with other influencers on the blagged trips are so forced, itā€™s only since the wedding/Laura Mercier event that Iā€™ve really paid attention to other peopleā€™s stories from around the same time and she NEVER seems at ease with them, itā€™s always ā€œcamera readyā€ fake friendship posts
Ali seems to get on with them all far more that Lidl does.

So where is this merch she registered LEM Beauty on companies house to flog?? We are all waiting patiently here to see it flop.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I just donā€™t get the mixing of shoes, (that have been all over the dirty streets of this world,) and hand bags , (that are close to your clothes) on the same shelves.
Yes,kinkyshoes, believes that shoes should have their own closet, or they stay in their boxes(and never get worn!!)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.