Lydia Millen #2 cat-ASS-trophy! The latest from the thong flogging, fake-youtube-trophy beggar!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did Ali write this, or did Lydia see everyone was saying he hadn't said anything to support her and she took his phone and wrote this... HMMMM
Maybe she puts it on the top shelf when he’s been bold and he only got it back after she promoted her stupid petition. 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Completely understand. Your opinion is completely valid and spot-on correct!

Lydiot is incredibly self-absorbed and hasn't yet experienced the true suffering that life can often bring. Her whining is a literal mockery to anyone that has dealt with real-life challenges. And the fact is... if you live long enough you'll go through something that is truly hard. Lydia lacks a basic level of gratitude and spends the majority of her life navel-gazing. Her absurdity is a result of that!

Sending you love, strength, and peace in this season.
I believe that things can and will get better for you! ❤
I second that!
I forgot about this song haha 🤘

Reactions: 1
Lydia Millen #3 Affiliate lynx packs his bottege & says goodbye to the MG dictatorship

Full disclosure... affiliate lynx is down to @Georgeeee and it needs a mention somewhere 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
The following are her words on the blog post. This is who she really is, with a £10 handbag from Select, not the ones she's sent in the mail. In fact back then she probably did spend her own money on things.

"Yup I did it again, I caved, another pair of sexual BlackMilk leggings to add to the never ending collection of leg-candy, Oh and I’m sooo not finished yet…It’s my 25th Birthday soon and that means my birthday wishlist, so I hope you’ve all been saving ready for it ha-ha!

Also like to bring your attention to my clutch bag, yet another Select special that I picked up when rushing around last minute for a black tie event a few weeks back for £10, there was so much more that I wanted to shove in my shopping bag but unfortunately I was a woman on a mission that day, hopefully I can pop back to grab a pair of THESE Zara inspired wedge trainers and THIS gold studded box clutch among many other things.
Have a fabulous week "

By the way, click the link for the full deal LOL

• Haha
Reactions: 7
tit she is still going on about the washing machines, life must really be busy.
And yes thick head lidl Miele,is better than Samsung but you can still get better but will have to pay the price and Miele are real mean.

Reactions: 10
Ok. I am posting this, not for attention or sympathy, a pity party or anything else to do with me. But having just watched the video about Lynx and how they’re coping, then the ‘honeymoon’ vlog, with lots of talking about how they’re coping after Lynx I HAVE to comment.

During the last three years, I have dealt with a spinal injury, involving 3 spinal surgeries within a 5 week period, a torn sciatic nerve, a lumbar drain for 2 weeks (which was like a living hell), loss of power over my left foot, plus diminished power over the leg.
You are an incredibly brave person. I have been a silent reader on GG for a long time and only recently decided on post on here because Lidl's action is just too infuriating to ignore now. These posts have given me some serious laughers through and through and I am glad it's doing the same for you as well. Sending hugs your way xx

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Twitter Update: Lydia is self diagnosing herself with tonsillitis. How bad is that?
:LOL::ROFLMAO::rolleyes:
Just another excuse for not uploading tomorrow and not going to fashion week, oh yes no content no invite = fake illness.
She really should have a serious house diagnosis with all the diseases she gets!

Reactions: 18
There she blows again ... on her IG home account tagging and begging.
Lydia Millen is tagging and begging Humphrey Munson, as per usual. So embarrassing.

FireShot Capture 592 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiamillenhome_.png
FireShot Capture 593 - Stories • Instagram - https___www.instagram.com_stories_lydiamillenhome_.png

tenor.gif

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
Lydia Millen Named Intimissimi Lingerie Ambassador Fail – She Can't Be Bothered To Pronounce The Brand Name Correctly 🤷‍♀️

Another day, another entry into Lydia's dimwit chronicles. How can a brand pay you to "rep" their line and you're too dim to learn how to say their name correctly? 😆 I will never buy anything from Intimissimi lingerie.

View attachment 40219
View attachment 40218
I thought she knew Italian?

• Haha
Reactions: 8
tit she is still going on about the washing machines, life must really be busy.
And yes thick head lidl Miele,is better than Samsung but you can still get better but will have to pay the price and Miele are real mean.
Not sure if this applies to Miele (I would have thought it perhaps did/does) there's a lot of problems with the software in most washing machines these days, where the water (not sure if its outlet or inlet probably the latter) inlet keeps causing it to put water out when on drying lol

Reactions: 2
Ok. I am posting this, not for attention or sympathy, a pity party or anything else to do with me. But having just watched the video about Lynx and how they’re coping, then the ‘honeymoon’ vlog, with lots of talking about how they’re coping after Lynx I HAVE to comment.

During the last three years, I have dealt with a spinal injury, involving 3 spinal surgeries within a 5 week period, a torn sciatic nerve, a lumbar drain for 2 weeks (which was like a living hell), loss of power over my left foot, plus diminished power over the leg. I repeatedly leak cerebrospinal fluid, which gives symptoms similar to meningitis and requires long spells in hospital, culminating in a horrible surgical procedure that is somewhat like medieval torture! I’ve gone from being a professional, working woman, earning good money, with high self esteem and wearing lovely high heels and business dress that made me feel like the dog’s bollocks, to disability benefits and flat shoes...(!) at the age of 43. I am single and have lost most of my friends because I no longer work and people are too busy living their own lives etc. My pain is not controlled, so my suffering is relentless. Apparently things are not going to improve with my back and leg and I’m currently being seen daily by the local mental health team because I feel my bravery has come to the end of the road.

And these two absolute f@cking muppets are wanging on as if their (human) child has been murdered. Now, I have a cat, I absolutely adore her and if she went awol, I’d feel ALL of the feelings. But if I still had a job to go to, I’d leave those feelings for later and try to remain professional whilst taking to my clients or colleagues. These two have just pissed me off to the extent where I want to SCREAMMMMMMMMMMM!!! Without you lot, I think I would definitely go mad!! How can two people be SO self-absorbed and narcissistic??!! I despair... 🤷🏻‍♀️ EVERYONE has tit going on in their lives and if a missing cat is the most of your tragedies, well, you’re doing ok in life.
Sending you big hugs! Lydia has no idea what real loss is. I pray for your strength and healing. You are so brave. A cat/pet is nothing ( I have lost several beloved petsin my lifetime) when it comes to loss. I can only imagine that her life inexperience is the reason for her immature response to a small life event.
I agree that her minions must be teens and 20somethings who think they know a lot about life but really haven't reached full brain development. My theory doesn't explain Jo Canon though but she seems to have gone silent. I would like to think she has seen the light that this woman will latch onto any trending topic for any secondary subscriber benefit. All she sees is £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££....that's an idea for wall paper for one of her bedroom suites!

• Heart
Reactions: 14
I wonder if she’s doing this whole Dior vomited on me bullshit because so many of her ‘competitors’ have actual contracts/business with Dior, that she’s trying to fool people into thinking she has the contracts too? We can see she’s desperate (embarrassingly so) to get their business but I’m starting to think she wants to fool everyone into thinking that she’s actually got it.
THANK YOU!
Exactly what I was bleeping thinking!

It’s like people are seeing that Dior is dressing Leonie for days at a time while she’s on a trips, and working with others. Amelia has posted that she has an exclusive promo code for Dior makeup (via YouTube).

So for Lydia, she’s trying to act like she’s in the big leagues as well by doing the “Dior pissed all over me too. See! Look! They’ve marked their territory on me too!”

No one is buying this con-artist bullshit.

1568581910024.gif

1568581943761.gif

1568582011120.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 21
“Not everyone cares about animals in that way” Jesus Christ THATS bleeping horrible!!

I actually care more for the animals (who can’t speak and have ALL their rights & lives taken away for selfish humans who subject them to what is essentially torture), than people. Kids can be seen as innocent but they turn into adults but whatevs

P.S. I’ve never “pressured” anyone because I care for the well-being of innocent animals.
Knew it wouldn’t take long for tattle life thread to turn into gg [emoji35][emoji849][emoji2289] Was nice while it was friendly......
4a70f9cdca4fb9367c22bf5f3b4c1e8e.jpg

“Not everyone cares about animals in that way”

Ok. And I want nothing to do with anyone who does not "care about animals in that way".

Last edited:
Reactions: 21
A bit off-thread, but this is the Laura Mercier event that Lydiot and Ali attended (via Victoria's vlog which is one big LM ad). And this girl (the event DJ) is the literal epitome of anyone that has to watch influenzas babble about in real-time.

I chuckled when I saw her face. 😆 🤷‍♀️

FireShot Capture 595 - LIVING ROOM AND ENSUITE RENOVATIONS AND A NE_ - https___www.youtube.com...png

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.