Lydia Millen #19 Tweedle Dum with Tweedle Dee, duck off Coronavirus, it’s all about me!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ad. Good. Morning. Everyone.

This is it, THE game changer. It is finally my birthday month and I'm doing y'all a favor by launching my product, YAY! Carrie a Dave are working from home my warehouse to make this happen and oh-so-many brands have been wanting to work with me now that I'm not a proud difficult woman anymore! It's the dream!

This whole pandemic situation has really made me realize that my life is completely upside down:
- I have to co-live with Ali (sometimes I lock him in his dressing room just so that I have MY house finally to myself).
- I don't have near enough work bags for my commute from the dressing room to the kitchen.
- Everyone is pitying my mother for being a Tesco worker but HEY! I'm the one who's suffering here, I can't get Carrie to come around, how am I going to do my job?
- I had to donate one piece for NHS and now I have to start my hot weather shopping or I won't have anything to wear around the house.
- It's my birthday and I only got a £5200 bag, how sad.
- I HAD TO PAINT MY OWN NAILS!!! I mean, this is tragic, I'm never going to recover from it.

Thankfully I'm still able to go for my 7km runs (by car). At least I don't have to go to the gym downstairs as that floor does not feel like my house really.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 73
Well well well look who’s begging for free service again.
All she bleeping does is moan about service!!!
Canon, Apple, whatever delivery service messed up one of her deliveries.

but god forbid we complain about QVC Lydia,
oh nooo, because THAT’S bullying!!!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 44

I checked out this lady's IG account and yes, you are 100000%. Lydiot copied most everything the chick did - from the outside patio furniture, to the master bed and ottoman, to the kitchen, its chairs, color and wine freezer, her entire dressing room and even the small side tables in the living room, dining table, dining chairs etc etc. My God!!!

Lydiot should never have been in that magazine bc her home is a carbon copy of someone else's. She copied EVERYTHING.That chick ought to be the one featured.

I understand inspiration and it's fine to copy others but not when someone is acting and claiming to be a bleeping Influencer on social media and in magazine features - blatantly LYING that they designed their house when in fact they did nothing original. Yet again, we see what a bleeping fraud this dumb ass twit is.

Lydiot an Influencer?!?!? She's a bleeping joke.

• Angry
Reactions: 35
So my theory re click & collect is that they thought they got one of the rare delivery slots (which really should go to the elderly/at risk etc) and instead ordered a click & collect. Reading Comprehension doesn't seem to be a priority in their home. Then its the anticipated delivery/click & collect window and Lidl and Aldi are waiting for their food in their bungalow but nothing arrives! So they contact supermarket, only to be told 'It was a click and collect order, but you didn't collect'. :rolleyes:

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Does she ever got tired of faking it till you make it?

All these endless whining, the endless begging, the endless selfishness (ME ME ME ME) and most of all, the endless ignorance.

I'm pretty sure that these "influencer culture" will definitely slow down or even halt after this pandemic.

Majority of us will shift their attention into things that matter: family, security, love, and financial stability.

Before people wouldn't think twice about shelling $$$$$ for a Chanel Handbag, but now, I do see an influx of people selling MAJORITY of their excess belongings.

I do see young people (i see girls around my age Im in my early 20's flaunting Chanels, Hermes bags, having luxury cars, have hotshot boyfriends and all that) will wake up in the bad tit world of debt.

How will they able to fund all these lives they portray if they are in debt?

When will Lydia's bubble pop? When will she realize that there's so much in the world than making it seem you're on the same level as Just Harry and Malibu Meghan.

Reactions: 18
Why is she getting all dressed up just to be in her own home yet before quarantine she was always a mess?! Her outfits always look grubby 🤮🤮

• Haha
All she bleeping does is moan about service!!!
Canon, Apple, whatever delivery service messed up one of her deliveries.

but god forbid we complain about QVC Lydia,
oh nooo, because THAT’S bullying!!!
Don't forget she accused her neighbor of stealing her package.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 22
So my theory re click & collect is that they thought they got one of the rare delivery slots (which really should go to the elderly/at risk etc) and instead ordered a click & collect. Reading Comprehension doesn't seem to be a priority in their home. Then its the anticipated delivery/click & collect window and Lidl and Aldi are waiting for their food in their bungalow but nothing arrives! So they contact supermarket, only to be told 'It was a click and collect order, but you didn't collect'. :rolleyes:
Very much possible! 😂

Reactions: 3
Every single story today is going to include "my birthday" isn't it.
Piss off you old battle axe

• Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
If she hasnt had internet how has she uploaded her videos?
didn’t she say she used to drive to the pub when her wifi went down,

how DAT work now. 😕 Is she breaking lockdown rules sitting on the doorstep of the pub trying to upload her vlog

• Haha
Reactions: 14
So Cawwie posted on her stories that she can't get an Ocado slot. Assuming Cawwie is still self isolating, could Lydiot go pick her up some shopping and drop it on her doorstep for her?

No of course not that's doing something for someone other than Queen Chlamydia

• Sick
  • Heart
Omg I’m loving TikTok! Might open an account just to comment freely 🤣🤣

BTW, I did open an account 🤣🤣 (I truly have too much time on my hands)
Nice to see Lydia copies also on TiKTok 👌🏻 At least she’s consistent!
View attachment 108796
Isn't that the dress she recently 'cough' purchased in denim, couldn't raise her arms in it. Lydiot you were obviously a photocopier in a previous life 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.