Lydia Millen #18 All dressed up, nowhere to go! Still flogging stuff, I'll stoop that low

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Title suggested by @PixelGirl 🥰

Let’s start a new thread with the one comment she can say to every single member of tattle life...
Because no, we don’t “follow” you girl,
but we see you, we see you!!! 😂🤣😂
2FD77791-4419-46A7-967C-1EC66F566052.jpeg

and obviously the bag that she needs for moving between the kitchen and the living room....that could probably have gone towards buying her mum some hand sanitizer or hand cream 🤷‍♀️

E3957D84-9B4C-45C5-9FAF-FCA9A9C4D83E.jpeg

Attachments

• Heart
  • Sick
Reactions: 27
https://www.ghdhair.com/za/good-hair-day

So GHD had a promotion for good hair day on 26 March, so is it a co-incidence she was giving away her GHD products? No of course not! People forget that this witch does nothing unless it is for her own benefit.

Jamie Genevieve did a giveaway and others promoted this too.

• Angry
Reactions: 36
https://www.ghdhair.com/za/good-hair-day

So GHD had a promotion for good hair day on 26 March, so is it a co-incidence she was giving away her GHD products? No of course not! People forget that this witch does nothing unless it is for her own benefit.

Jamie Genevieve did a giveaway and others promoted this too.
Ofc GHD came with the idea. Otherwise there wouldn’t be an Ad placed at the beggining 👌 she didn’t ask them tit, they asked her to do this. And in the end her “giveaway” was sent to her mother in law. Amazing 👏🏻 #not Lying cow!!

Great thread start @Oohthedrama 🤗

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I don't understand why she is still posting the same tit. Not everything needs to be explicitly about coronavirus but she is so out of touch posting videos of herself fully dolled up in like £800 dresses to frolic around baking in her kitchen.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 25
Late to the party, but I honestly can't stand her. I used to like her years ago, but now she makes me shudder :LOL:

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Can't believe she would even have spent that much on a Bityahdr party. She would have begged for #gifted food and set up the glitterball in the basement. If she put it on Instagram she would have offset it against the business!
Loving that we got a shout out in her comments! All those people she was passive aggressive to should come and join us!

Reactions: 26
Ok ok ok.... which one of you posted the comment about Tattle lmao love it. She must be seething reading all these comments 🤣🤣

Someone posted earlier about woe is me flog next trying to justify her being “defensive” is spot on, as there is probably no new content to flog anyway.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 35
Ofc GHD came with the idea. Otherwise there wouldn’t be an Ad placed at the beggining 👌 she didn’t ask them tit, they asked her to do this. And in the end her “giveaway” was sent to her mother in law. Amazing 👏🏻 #not Lying cow!!

Great thread start @Oohthedrama 🤗
What?! are you serious she gave it to her MIL? :oops: :mad:

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 14
Title suggested by @PixelGirl 🥰

Let’s start a new thread with the one comment she can say to every single member of tattle life...
Because no, we don’t “follow” you girl,
but we see you, we see you!!! 😂🤣😂
View attachment 102413

and obviously the bag that she needs for moving between the kitchen and the living room....that could probably have gone towards buying her mum some hand sanitizer or hand cream 🤷‍♀️

View attachment 102414
Aww, thank you for choosing my thread title suggestion. That bag! There is a store near to where I live that sells bags not too dissimilar to this one, only theirs are clearly not calfskin, but are £39.99! It looks like a really cheap bag!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Actually I saw a couple of weeks ago fendi face mask for 190€, I believe it was on Louisaviaroma 🤦‍♀️
Do not know who buys that as first, we are all at home (except for key role workers that clearly do not wear Fendi to work), second, those masks are useless fashion accessory, and do not protect from anything.

Reactions: 15
Aww, thank you for choosing my thread title suggestion. That bag! There is a store near to where I live that sells bags not too dissimilar to this one, only theirs are clearly not calfskin, but are £39.99! It looks like a really cheap bag!
it’s such a tacky looking bag, I thought she said she was over buying “trend” pieces that don’t fit her wardrobe of black on black or black on white.

it reminds me of the old style beach bags with embroidered flowers on..

• Haha
Reactions: 24
it’s such a tacky looking bag, I thought she said she was over buying “trend” pieces that don’t fit her wardrobe of black on black or black on white.

it reminds me of the old style beach bags with embroidered flowers on..

You are right, and it goes completely against her comments before about selling all her bags, not buying trend pieces, and only buying a few new bags for her wardrobe. It looks like something your nana carried her wool in for knitting!

• Haha
Reactions: 20
It’s Beautiful Lydia....

F05084FF-536F-4F4F-825E-A75B577A183E.jpeg

My gran had similar back in the 90’s, looked like this.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.