Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ok I usually try to be funny, and even if I miss the mark I try 🤣😂
In my own head I’m bleeping hilarious!!!

but it doesn’t really feel right,
if someone else wants to inject a bit of banter feel free.
We’ll definitely get back to it on the thread for sure 😉

But for now I’m gonna quote @Lola Faith

47429DCE-0595-4D74-B15D-DABCF48EBF2C.jpeg

Take care everyone, and continue here!
(We don’t condone physical violence bla bla bla...)

Attachments

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Screenshot_20200317-122944_Samsung Internet.jpg

Whenever I watch one & report back I feel like a canary being sent into a coal mine... It's a test to see if I make it back alive😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Lydia is a piece of tit, but her thread isn’t, I’ve unfollowed her completely and I watch her on invidious so she gets no Adsense from me.

I'm using her for my entertainment 🙃 and Im excited to see how the next few months will treat her and her new business!!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I don't get her creating a brand based on beauty. I mean, what is she going to shill because whatever it is, it is going to have to be good.

She knows nothing of skincare and there are already so many major brands.

Can't be make up surely as she doesn't really do make up much on her channel and there is already a saturation of beauty you tubers all with collabs and with their own lines. The world doesnt need another fecking pallet.

What does that really leave her with. Even a fake tan probably won't go down well either as she is always shilling St Tropez and always looks like a cheeto.

I bet anything she brings out is just private label from China. I can't see this business lasting very long. No one knows who she is. So she can only shill it to her few subs cus the bots are not going to buy it.

Edit to add. Whatever it is she is selling. She won't be able to shill a similar product again. Not like she does now. Her minions who buy it would not be happy surely.

Last edited:
Reactions: 23
I feel deeply honoured by that @Oohthedrama and it's made me smile after a bad morning with only half my shopping arriving and no toilet rolls!

Anyway, I would like to thank my PA @Georgeeee for all the hard admin work inserting photos when i've been too lazy to do that!

Onwards and upwards and stay safe everybody! xx

• Heart
Reactions: 22
I’ve been pondering Lydia’s new brand.
my first thought was it Can’t be makeup given she still gets work from any Terry and similar brands. Likewise perfume or fake tan. I can’t imagine her wanting to risk losing money from those sponsorships. Then I thought, what about tanning mits? Those velour ones so it’s ‘luxe’, obviously. Super cheap to buy from China I imagine? Then sell for an insane markup.

Any other ideas? I want us to figure it out before she announces. Tattle team brainstorm!

Reactions: 16
I assume it’s not the water in a can tit 🤣😂
Ironically that might sell better than fake tan in the next few months.

67F379AD-EC78-4C74-8655-53928E58D538.jpeg

my first thought was it Can’t be makeup given she still gets work from any Terry and similar brands. Likewise perfume or fake tan. I can’t imagine her wanting to risk losing money from those sponsorships. Then I thought, what about tanning mits? Those velour ones so it’s ‘luxe’, obviously. Super cheap to buy from China I imagine? Then sell for an insane markup.

Any other ideas? I want us to figure it out before she announces. Tattle team brainstorm!
SNAP 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Is this the look Lydia is going for, because my eyes can't tear themselves away from her bloody brows whenever she posts an Insta story😳😳.

97930229fa7694100cbcb1a71128c500.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Beyond stupid. And beyond belief. What grown woman (who spends all her time at home anyway playing around in her dressing room) needs a professional declutterer to come and organise cupboards - which mostly means shoving huge stocks of beauty products in baskets so that they are more visually appealing to Lydiot. And she has the nerve to complain about being tired after a day of decluttering. But then again she and the decluttering woman had to fold up her laundry too.
Did anyone notice how disappointed she seemed at the dinner Ali was preparing for her? And, of course, how elegant and classy was the slab of cheese (still in its wrapper/no plate) and grater just dumped on the table. Did she forget she was aiming to be an aspirational high end homemaker?

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Read her style diary from her instagram story of the dress today.

Trust me.

You will want to slap her even more!

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 17

Maybe it’s going to be Lydias version of Skims- so everybody can be like her xxs

Last edited:
  • Sick
Reactions: 11
Do you definitely know it’s beauty related?
dont you think it’s more likely to be some kind of home related thing, like cushions or candles or alike?

Reactions: 5

This was an item from her range which she quickly moved out of shot so we didn't see. Still don't know if it's a tanning mitt or not.

20200317_144152.jpg

20200317_142210.jpg

20200317_142243.jpg

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Ok I usually try to be funny, and even if I miss the mark I try 🤣😂
In my own head I’m bleeping hilarious!!!

but it doesn’t really feel right,
if someone else wants to inject a bit of banter feel free.
We’ll definitely get back to it on the thread for sure 😉

But for now I’m gonna quote @Lola Faith

View attachment 96711

Take care everyone, and continue here!
(We don’t condone physical violence bla bla bla...)
She needs two!!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.