Lydia Millen #17 another virus to contend with. Lydiot -19

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Everytime I see her stories where she strokes stuff I always imagine she pictures herself as a hand model. It’s like she unnecessarily has to get her manicured hands in the shot?
YES! Exactly this, the way she gently extends her hands and strokes everything... She obviously thinks she's being really elegant and delicate but all she's actually doing is spreading her dirty germs and probably foundation smudges from touching her face all the time

• Sick
Reactions: 22
duck OFF... SHES GIVING AWAY FREE tit!!
Who on this planet needs 4 bleeping hairdryers!!!
This is not coming out of her pocket it’s FREE tit!!!

View attachment 99888
He's probably sick of the house room she takes up with all her free tit!

Convenient she's decided to donate things after it's been mentioned here multiple times
I'm just waiting for her and Vic to put together goody bags as i suggested...come on Lydia...we know you read here!

Reactions: 15
Lydia should watch Claire's latest vlog - you can still vlog about fashion - just show some bleeping humility and try and be genuine for a change. The problem is a leopard does not change its spots does it - so she doesn't have any genuine feelings or cares, so she can't do it!

Reactions: 18
Lydia reminds people to wash their hands but obviously she doesn't take her own advice. Lydia, for heaven's sake BUY a fingernail brush. Your fingernails and cuticles are filthy and that nail shape does nothing for your man hands.

• Sick
Reactions: 26
*Listens to one audiobook*

I wonder if she’ll recommend him the blank books from Amazon?
And, to top it off, it was a NYT #1 Best Seller when Dr. Brown wrote it 8 years ago!!!! Our Lydiot acts like this is some great new discovery, and she's doing all of us a service with her self help expertise. As usual, she's very late coming to the table. Gee, thanks Lydiot, but we can do without your "love & light" crap. Stick to what you're good at ... what was that again?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
She is getting back to her old style:

Then:View attachment 99899

Now:View attachment 99901

Hope you are all doing okay❤❤❤.
Let me preface this by saying that I don't usually like commenting on a person's appearance, as it isn't something they can do anything about. However, when there are obvious cosmetic enhancements in the picture, I think it's a different topic altogether. And having said that, looking at these photos side-by-side, I'm quite horrified at what she's done to her chin. 😱 I know she's had chin-fillers for ages and they've been commented on several times before, but good gods, they have become so obvious and so, so bad! Her chin looks like it's going to drop off at any moment now. Then there's the fact that her chin was perfectly fine before! It suited her, and didn't look like it belongs to a melting wax-work. 😬 Is it too much to hope the Corona virus lasts long enough her fillers dissolve before she can get a top-up, and realizes what she's been doing to her own face...?

Reactions: 14
With the announcement about payment to self employed people due to the virus can somebody who knows about money reassure me that Lidl and Aldi won't be able to claim?

• Angry
Reactions: 12
Her video is late is it because her slaves are at home and she cant press the upload button herself?

• Haha
Reactions: 12
With the announcement about payment to self employed people due to the virus can somebody who knows about money reassure me that Lidl and Aldi won't be able to claim?
They have to provide their last 3 years tax returns and can claim 80% of profits but only up to £2500 per month. In theory they could claim £5000 between them per month, but the chancellor said that HMRC would be filtering the claims for those who truly need it. Surely if they looked at her finances and saw nearly £1m in the bank, they would tell them both to jog on. Also, it would be for business that have forced to close because of the CV19 virus and she clearly doesn't fall in this category. I would be absolutely DISGUSTED if she tried to claim, but sadly, wouldn't put it past that greedy, selfish bish

• Heart
Reactions: 26
They have to provide their last 3 years tax returns and can claim 80% of profits but only up to £2500 per month. In theory they could claim £5000 between them per month, but the chancellor said that HMRC would be filtering the claims for those who truly need it. Surely if they looked at her finances and saw nearly £1m in the bank, they would tell them both to jog on. Also, it would be for business that have forced to close because of the CV19 virus and she clearly doesn't fall in this category. I would be absolutely DISGUSTED if she tried to claim, but sadly, wouldn't put it past that greedy, selfish bish
They have a lot of money. They dont buy anything. I bet they spend a 5% of their income. The rest they get it for free (including food comming from daddy and step-mommy). Im sure even now they still get free clothes, makeup, food, flowers, decoration, food for the cat, everything....

• Angry
Reactions: 17
duck OFF... SHES GIVING AWAY FREE tit!!
Who on this planet needs 4 bleeping hairdryers!!!
This is not coming out of her pocket it’s FREE tit!!!

View attachment 99888
It's so sad that Lydiot has no sense to do this herself. She had to read all our many comments about what a selfish witch she is, to fake that she cares and does not want likes or $ from affiliate links. She's dumb to think that people cannot see right through her pathetic fraudulent acts of caring. And she thinks, NHS workers care about drying their bleeping hair when people are dying daily?!?!? Maybe donate all the toilet rolls she is hoarding, some food, get groceries for elderly people. She's disgusting and Ali just as pathetic.

• Angry
Reactions: 19
I believe they will not be able to claim for the taxable grant for the self employed. It is only for people who are earning below 50k I believe. It’s only for people who really need the support.
I just cant even watch any vlogger living the luxury life right now. I’ve woken up to the real world. I’m focusing all my energy on humans who bring more joy and spread love. I can’t even stomach Lydia now. I come on here to stay in touch with you many wonderful people and thank you for updating us with the latest about the witch but honestly, it’s about time these Youtubers get a wake up call.
Yes, she may get more views because people are bored as hell right now but there’s only so much luxury posts people can bear when they are mostly faced with the harsh reality of possibly losing their jobs and some have already lost their jobs. I haven’t lost my job and I’m safe thankfully but I’m still worried about the economy and other people. You have to be so sad and evil not to feel the burden of what is happening to the world no matter what your status in life is. I can’t believe Lydia can carry on pretending the lux life is the best life.
The economy is suffering. I doubt Lydia can pretend to be luxurious soon. People will soon be sick of her.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Good evening everyone. I'm a new recruit to Tattle, can just say i have literally cried at the comments on here. You guys are gifted :ROFLMAO: I wondered to myself, why I dislike this woman so much. She is vain, greedy, selfish and false. So I did a little exploring and found you guys. Thank the lord i'm not alone. Her sheep need to get out more.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.