Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thread title suggested (via the tattle life shed) by @Georgeeee

Good. Morning. Everybody...... (8.30pm 🙄)

Well if you listened to my 3 hour podcast you’ll know it’s not morning,
as much as I tried to make everyone think that 6am was my favourite time of the day it was a lie, because I revealed I don’t roll out of bed before 10am!!
it’s probably lunchtime now (8pm) and I’m not even out of my ratty dressing gown! THE DREAM!!
(-You’ll also have learned that ali reminds me of the duck boys I blew in Ibiza, only shorter.
-You’ll know lynx is dead, yes you knew that in August but it’s like an ongoing sponsorship, we’re gonna drag him around with us for content!!!!
- You’ll again have learned that Ali and I just don’t do physical contact in public.... or in private...ever. But as @Lola Faith mentioned I’m now a “higher vibrating version of myself” and Ali has a pussy so it’s all good
- You may have noticed if you listened carefully I’ve stopped diagnosing myself with tonsillitis!!!
I touch on that in the mindnumbling boring podcast, remember my sassy replies when people innocently told me not to diagnose myself? remember I was ADAMANT I knew what was wrong with me and it was tonsillitis and I shot down anyone who said otherwise,
I was wrong. 🙂🙂🙂)

Last week I shared with you my pure JOY on hearing the news.... that H&M sold a ton of tit which had duck all to do with me,
but I have no shame therefore I take credit for anything & everything!

I also ranted.
A LOT.
I ranted A LOT.
you thought I couldn’t go any lower content wise?
I said hold my Chanel trendy.... (that I can’t afford but bought because all the cool gals have one)

I’ve realised that when someone kills themselves,
someone I’ve never met, never followed, someone who has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with me....
whilst others question her motives and show sympathy for her situation, I CAN MAKE IT ALL ABOUT ME!!
I can dine out on her death for weeks,
I used affiliate’s death for sympathy.... and I now i get to use Caroline (that’s her name right?) as an excuse to patronise my followers and convince them to let me get away with any shady behaviour from this point forward. #bekind #dontreportme

You’ll notice this introduction is just as long as one of my vlogs,
and it’s filled with a whole load of NOTHING!!!! I’ve LITERALLY said nothing of interest!

the PERFECT way to start a Lydia thread.

swipe up for my new collection Lydia X Tattle life and for my highlight reel of older threads. All dreamy....
continue here!! 😉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 70
On point as always @Oohthedrama 👏👏👏

The Chanel 'haul' on the latest video:

:unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure::unsure: When have you accesorized your hair Millen?
- We know your braided hairstyle that your maid, I mean your friend does for you when your hair is dirty and you don't want to wash it.
- We also know you Hitler style when you want to show your proud difficult woman personality.
- And your train driver hat when you want to look like a fashion victim teenager.

No you won't. You just got it cause you want to make a "My CHANEL collection" video and then sell everything on Depop.

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35
Well that's a new one, trying to charm people from commenting on her. She's not exactly the best person to be commenting on "exceptional examples of personal growth in the modern digital world" 🤨

Lydia ushering in the new era where people only comment on public figures if it's praise. I'm sure that's sustainable and wouldn't have some terrible knock on effects. Maybe she can campaign for the press to only report on positive stories as she cares so much about the cause and isn't selfish so can see outside of her own bubble.

How on earth would she ever cope with an annual review like us plebs without crying it's bullying and trolling.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Sorry but that reply she put up about that "troll" of Lorna's, about dealing with the consequences....

The level of hypocracy is off the chart! Is this active thread not a consequence of her dishing out tit content and being a condescending bleep?! She's suggesting people shouldn't moan about her calling that girl out publically.... Is this not the exact same thing?? She so bleeping thick!!!!! Man. She gets under my skin like no one's business.

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Sorry but that reply she put up about that "troll" of Lorna's, about dealing with the consequences....

The level of hypocracy is off the chart! Is this active thread not a consequence of her dishing out tit content and being a condescending bleep?! She's suggesting people shouldn't moan about her calling that girl out publically.... Is this not the exact same thing?? She so bleeping thick!!!!! Man. She gets under my skin like no one's business.
What she doesn't get is in school if she did something bad she would be punished by a teacher, who to a child is someone of authority.
Lydia is not in charge of her followers. She has no authority over them

Reactions: 31
What she doesn't get is in school if she did something bad she would be punished by a teacher, who to a child is someone of authority.
Lydia is not in charge of her followers. She has no authority over them
True. And what she and Lorna did is also similar to something from school. It’s called bullying. Lydia definitely practiced it with other kids a lot. Hence, that school reference. The situation brought back the memories.
What made me mad in this whole Twitter situationis that the girl messaged to Lorna from her business account (hairby*** something). Shaming her publicly saying “I did not even book a blow dry” was a purposeful vendettive attempt at damaging her shop’s image.

Reactions: 27
Just read this, absolutely spot on.

Not only are these influencers living a lie, a faked lifestyle, a house filled with gifted appliances, furniture, carpets, bedding, wearing expensive labels, driving high-value cars that are loaned to them, going on 'holidays' (labelled as PR trips), they are also faking a friendship with you and me, hoping that by faking that friendship we will be lured into parting with our hard-earned money to buy things they recommend to us. They rely on us constantly spending our money on things we don't really need, but they convince us to buy anyhow. They don't care if you can't afford it, or if you are racking up huge debts in an effort to keep up with a lie. Years ago, people like this would have been referred to as Snake Oil Salesmen.

If you consider the sheer number of items each influencer pushes under our noses, even if it was a low number of 10 items per vlog, 2 vlogs per week, 52 weeks per year, (possibly every day in December if they do vlogmas), that is over 1,000 items that just one influencer will have exposed you to in the hopes you'll buy. Then think about how many influencers you watch over the course of a week! Who on a regular wage can afford to drop £700 on a face cream one minute, or £600 on a hairslide that looks like it's been bought from Skegness market?

• Heart
Reactions: 56
When she said "vibrating version of yourself/myself", I genuinely thought that she and ali didn't have sex, again, so she just had her toys to help her with the frustrations.

I have to be honest, grown women who are in their 30s, sending passive-agressive tweets to each other, indirectly mentioning them and their tit on their youtube videos, tweeting hate messages, investigating IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) are signs of immaturity.

I'm referring to Claire, Lydia and Lorna. We all know that Claire and Lydia had history with each other, fell out and started to tit on each other on social media.

Claire and Lydia are imho, the most passive aggressive UK bloggers in here. Claire loves having meltdowns on YT, especially when comments involved her wearing over-sized sweaters. She also ranted before on how Hermes SA treat her like tit, she can pay for 5 Hermes bags, and stuff like that. She also rants when people call her out for having too many bags, had a meltdown with having too many shoes and when burglars stole her car which was her own entire fault.

Shitting on the internet by two mature women for me, is extremely immature. I'm in my 20s, and I make it a point to confront the person IRL, and try to find ways to mend the friendship. And if doesn't work, at least all is well between the two of us.

I don't know much about Lorna, but the woman looked bloated. She looks like a wannabe Beverly Hills wife. She acts like she's a member of the RF (ehem MM), and her IG feed screams too good to be true. I think she owns a clothing store? That IP address fiasco hopefully made IT professionals laugh.

My bottom line is social media was created for people to reconnect and to share. But I think that it is now way more than that, were people make others feel like tit and ultimately end their lives. (RIP Caroline Flack) Lydia, Claire, Lorna and Victoria are prime examples of people who really need to shut down SM completely. Their work revolves around people and their opinions. If they can't accept varying opinions, then say byebye to the internet and find another job.

Rant over, my coffee has now gone cold.

• Heart
Reactions: 38
I have to be honest, grown women who are in their 30s, sending passive-agressive tweets to each other, indirectly mentioning them and their tit on their youtube videos, tweeting hate messages, investigating IP address (this lie that influencers spread explained here) are signs of immaturity.
THISSS!! 👏👏👏

I have found Lydia's behavior in the last few weeks especially appalling, hypocritical, and immature.
Not that she hasn't had many many many examples of this in her entire life and online life. She has just been excruciatingly bad this last week.

The fact that she doesn't see that she is being even a tad bit hypocritical speaks to her inability to analyze her life and her actions, see what is wrong, and grow and learn from it.
She doesn't see how calling someone who doesn't share their life online by their handle is wrong. She doesn't see the power she has over her idiotic brain-dead followers. She doesn't see that if she calls someone out that person is then going to be harassed to no end. Its the most counterproductive part of the narrative she is trying to pat herself on the back about. Lead by example as she would say.

&& dont get me started on the fact that she literally is just trying to shame others and censor other peoples opinions by controlling what is said about her on platforms other than her own. That was sooo friggin crystal clear to me I couldn't believe that people went along with it.
Her claims that she doesn't read here are bogus as that is about what this entire week long rant is about. She has spend the entire week trying to get those opinions, many of whom are on this thread, gone so that others cant get the truth in-between their ears and figure it out. Your gig is up Lydia, just give it time.

I have no idea how this seems to not affect so many other influencers, it just seems to be Lydia's type that need to ruffle their feathers about it. As simple as Lydia says "just don't send the message" its just as simple for her to "not read the message".
She needs to stop playing the victim its pathetic and really really really low class.

• Heart
Reactions: 32
THISSS!! 👏👏👏

I have found Lydia's behavior in the last few weeks especially appalling, hypocritical, and immature.
Not that she hasn't had many many many examples of this in her entire life and online life. She has just been excruciatingly bad this last week.

The fact that she doesn't see that she is being even a tad bit hypocritical speaks to her inability to analyze her life and her actions, see what is wrong, and grow and learn from it.
She doesn't see how calling someone who doesn't share their life online by their handle is wrong. She doesn't see the power she has over her idiotic brain-dead followers. She doesn't see that if she calls someone out that person is then going to be harassed to no end. Its the most counterproductive part of the narrative she is trying to pat herself on the back about. Lead by example as she would say.

&& dont get me started on the fact that she literally is just trying to shame others and censor other peoples opinions by controlling what is said about her on platforms other than her own. That was sooo friggin crystal clear to me I couldn't believe that people went along with it.
Her claims that she doesn't read here are bogus as that is about what this entire week long rant is about. She has spend the entire week trying to get those opinions, many of whom are on this thread, gone so that others cant get the truth in-between their ears and figure it out. Your gig is up Lydia, just give it time.

I have no idea how this seems to not affect so many other influencers, it just seems to be Lydia's type that need to ruffle their feathers about it. As simple as Lydia says "just don't send the message" its just as simple for her to "not read the message".
She needs to stop playing the victim its pathetic and really really really low class.
Thank you so much for breaking this up into paragraphs. It makes your comments 100% easier to read.

Reactions: 10
Oh call the whambulance lidl! everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie, she'll say one thing then a couple videos later say something that contredicts it! (That's how I started catching on to her). I don't agree with telling someone "kill yourself", but most of the "hate' she's getting is just criticism.

Why not look at these comments and truly reflect on why this is probably the fastest moving thread on here? She can't and that's called not being able to point of views other then your own, which show how immature she really is since most kids grow out of that phase. Her lies, attitude and lazyness make her so irritating and triggers so many people and rightfully so. Ugh.

• Heart
Reactions: 16
So I just realised Lorna blocked me on IG... Never interacted with her there. I did reply to her tweet calling that user out... So she hunted me down on Instagram and blocked me there?? Don't these women have a life? Keep blocking and there will be noone left to follow you..

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
So she has a rant about Tattle even though we are not commenting to her then she bullies people on IG and twitter, talk about hypocrite.

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
So I just realised Lorna blocked me on IG... Never interacted with her there. I did reply to her tweet calling that user out... So she hunted me down on Instagram and blocked me there?? Don't these women have a life? Keep blocking and there will be noone left to follow you..
This blocking thing is really not worth doing, if a person is really bothered to follow them they will just make another account 😏

• Haha
Reactions: 8
So she has a rant about Tattle even though we are not commenting to her then she bullies people on IG and twitter, talk about hypocrite.
Apparently she’s been giving much needed love and advice for two weeks to another hypocritical influencer (Thehousebuild) who also plays the victim and calls everyone trolls if they call her out on her words and actions...she’s another one who loves freebies and paid ads (even asks for free stuff to be sent to her on Twitter!). Narcissists attract other narcissists.

• Angry
Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.