Lydia Millen #16 Over-staffed so she can do f*(k all graft.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apparently she’s been giving much needed love and advice for two weeks to another hypocritical influencer (Thehousebuild) who also plays the victim and calls everyone trolls if they call her out on her words and actions...she’s another one who loves freebies and paid ads (even asks for free stuff to be sent to her on Twitter!). Narcissists attract other narcissists.
Just looked at 'The house build', that's the home Lydiot wished she had 😂

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Just looked at 'The house build', that's the home Lydiot wished she had 😂
You should take a look at Thehousebuild thread on tattle - it reads a bit like Lydias. They spout on about being kind, whilst on the take, take, take. You can’t believe a word they say.

• Sick
Reactions: 8
So I just realised Lorna blocked me on IG... Never interacted with her there. I did reply to her tweet calling that user out... So she hunted me down on Instagram and blocked me there?? Don't these women have a life? Keep blocking and there will be noone left to follow you..
If you're blocked do they lose a sub? Or does your follow still count?

Reactions: 2
You should take a look at Thehousebuild thread on tattle - it reads a bit like Lydias. They spout on about being kind, whilst on the take, take, take. You can’t believe a word they say.
They are just carbon copies of each other 🙄
'Thehousebuild' shows up how small and badly laid out Lydiot's house is. Those sellers definitely saw her coming 😂 no amount of panelling or large ceiling lights will change the fact its a bungalow, over a third underground 😏 it really does looks like a care home.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
They are just carbon copies of each other 🙄
'Thehousebuild' shows up how small and badly laid out Lydiot's house is. Those sellers definitely saw her coming 😂 no amount of panelling or large ceiling lights will change the fact its a bungalow, over a third underground 😏 it really does looks like a care home.
I can’t speak for lydias home as I’ve not seen it. I don’t follow Lydia, but was made aware of her from other influencers girl fanning her and her rants about trolls. You can tell she loves herself and enjoys the freebies and most of her posts are just ads. I just don’t like the way people are aspiring to become like Lydia or other lifestyle influencers. It’s just so fake and materialistic. They are only in it for the money and daily validations. I find it all a bit sad.

Reactions: 11
I can’t speak for lydias home as I’ve not seen it. I don’t follow Lydia, but was made aware of her from other influencers girl fanning her and her rants about trolls. You can tell she loves herself and enjoys the freebies and most of her posts are just ads. I just don’t like the way people are aspiring to become like Lydia or other lifestyle influencers. It’s just so fake and materialistic. They are only in it for the money and daily validations. I find it all a bit sad.

Lime Goss has done an excellent job there, influencers are just in it for themselves, end of.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
This blocking thing is really not worth doing, if a person is really bothered to follow them they will just make another account 😏
I have other accounts so can see her profile if I so desired. I don't think I even followed her to start with though so it has 0 affect on me 🤣

Anyone else seen her story about a walk in the garden this morning? Trying to make it sound like she has acres on acres of land. I just picture the two of them walking in circles on the patio with tiny tears on his leash.

Actually, how ironic that Ali wears a harness but Lumi doesn't 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Oh call the whambulance lidl! everything that comes out of her mouth is a lie, she'll say one thing then a couple videos later say something that contredicts it! (That's how I started catching on to her). I don't agree with telling someone "kill yourself", but most of the "hate' she's getting is just criticism.

Why not look at these comments and truly reflect on why this is probably the fastest moving thread on here? She can't and that's called not being able to point of views other then your own, which show how immature she really is since most kids grow out of that phase. Her lies, attitude and lazyness make her so irritating and triggers so many people and rightfully so. Ugh.
If you're blocked do they lose a sub? Or does your follow still count?
they lose a sub

• Haha
I have other accounts so can see her profile if I so desired. I don't think I even followed her to start with though so it has 0 affect on me 🤣

Anyone else seen her story about a walk in the garden this morning? Trying to make it sound like she has acres on acres of land. I just picture the two of them walking in circles on the patio with tiny tears on his leash.

Actually, how ironic that Ali wears a harness but Lumi doesn't 🤔
Well that's a 2 minute walk round the garden, she'll now need to lay on the sofa and have a duvet day with Lumi up her crotch
Screenshot_20200226_100854.jpg
😏😂

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 18
Well that's a 2 minute walk round the garden, she'll now need to lay on the sofa and have a duvet day with Lumi up her crotchView attachment 88557😏😂
In reality she’s probably still in bed or gone back to bed.
We just won’t hear about it until the next podcast!

damn she’s firmly up Luxe’s ass again today isn’t she.
That’s what happens when mean girls get together, they build a little “community” and encourage each other to pick on people with pats on the back when one attacks the “victim” 🤔
Sounds familiar.
I see two who are guilty of it.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
So I just realised Lorna blocked me on IG... Never interacted with her there. I did reply to her tweet calling that user out... So she hunted me down on Instagram and blocked me there?? Don't these women have a life? Keep blocking and there will be noone left to follow you..
That's why she needs shed staff!!! It's a full time job keeping up with negative comments Lidl, maybe ask yourself why?

Reactions: 8
Well she is busy admiring her »antique « art work purchased on Etsy!!🧐😫 antique my ass!!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Which one does she think she is - creative, artist ,blogger, YouTuber, photographer? All of them!

As if she's ever done anything that could be considered an art form or creative. Her content is just adverts to make people feel tit to buy tit. It's as disposable as the the adverts on the back of a bus ticket. She'll leave no positive mark on the world despite her delusions of grandeur.

Screenshot_2020-02-26-10-51-50-788_com.android.chrome.jpg

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 15
LIDL - since we all know you read this I would just like to say you are DISGUSTING. No beating around the bush, you turn my stomach.

You look like you need scrubbed with bleach, your nails could grow potatoes under them, you are rude, you are aggressive, you are a hypocrite, and you have sucked the life out of Ali like a leech.

I don't even hate watch this idiot any more, and have finally unsubbed / unfollowed her and I feel so much better for it.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
'her girl' Lorna Luxe - she keeps mentioning her in the hope of gaining some of Lorna's 1 million insta followers. Or maybe they are the new best mates - chatting about their filler and botox all the time!

Reactions: 14
'her girl' Lorna Luxe - she keeps mentioning her in the hope of gaining some of Lorna's 1 million insta followers. Or maybe they are the new best mates - chatting about their filler and botox all the time!
maybe she should do a Chanel giveaway on her instagram to get her to the 1million herself. That’s the only reason Lorna gained her 1mil before Christmas with her giveaway (that and probably bought some of them too)

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Any idea when "creators" get their invites for Fashion Week? Coz I feel like Lydiot went from Dior to Chanel when she didn't get invited to the Dior show while other influencers were.

I only know Lorna from the In the Style show and didn't like her then, actually no one on that came across well. But watching the owner fawn over her like she was some sort of superstar, you can see how these people's egos get inflated. Lydia's no different. She likes her ego stroked. It's honestly like high school. I agree with those who've said there's a lack of maturity. I guess, I just don't get it. I think there are those who got into that world because they have a genuine passion, whether that's fashion, make up, interiors, even horses, and there are those that realised they didn't really have much going for them in the way of a real job, they were passably pretty, slim enough and decided it was easy money. Lydia and Lorna are those. I'm not sure there's ever been a real passion or interest in anything beyond doing as little as possible and making as much as possible. Someone like Arielle Charnas is exactly the same. Its sad really. Going through life needing everything to be as so superficially perfect in order to get validation from strangers and a need to feel superior to other women. There no women helping women, they'd climb over your corpse to get to a free Chanel bag

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.