Lydia Millen #158 I'm rich, you're poor, scrape me off the bathroom floor...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well that’s a fantastic advertisement for those magical Hairburst gummy vitamins, isn’t it? 🤔

View attachment 1768094
The footage of the WORST workout where she acted like a pissed off 13 year old with filthy hair... JUST to feature the AD workout wear was maybe more pathetic than the absolute orgasm over spending some BEGGED for time inside someone's stately FAMILY home... that is clearly lived in and rented out to help pay the bills. It was just another chapter in "Lydia shows the family's private living areas" CRINGE when she's supposed to stick to the non-lived in areas. I could just feel the owner downstairs counting the minutes for the barefoot unshowered screeching woman (who is staining the white sofas with fake tan) to LEAVE. Lydia showed the owners bed, nightstands with alarm clocks and more.... and I'm sorry, it looks like a nice home but doesn't she LIVE IN ENGLAND where these types of windows and homes are EVERYWHERE? HOW is this home more magnificent than ANYWHERE else she's EVER BEEN in her life?

Back to the work out... my god she looked like she hasn't worked out in months and the PT was irritated. THEN she posts today that she's cancelled him last minute to reshoot the intro to her dumb vlogmas when a jingle over a logo is PLENTY.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
You’ll have to be of a certain age to remember this one but every time I see a video of her on a horse, in my head I think of the theme to Steptoe and Son. If anyone can put the two together, let me know😉😆

OMG this is hilarious 😂😂😂😂
Please someone make this happen and post on Thick Tok…. Plsssss

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Back to the work out... my god she looked like she hasn't worked out in months and the PT was irritated. THEN she posts today that she's cancelled him last minute to reshoot the intro to her dumb vlogmas when a jingle over a logo is PLENTY.
He probably was just hired for that one morning to pretend he was her PT in exchange for some publicity because it certainly didn't look like a proper PT session. She isn't having regular PT she just pretends she is to copy Teefers

• Sad
Reactions: 18
New thread is up! Apologies if I have made a right hash of it, it's my debut attempt. 😬

• Heart
Reactions: 11
The footage of the WORST workout where she acted like a pissed off 13 year old with filthy hair... JUST to feature the AD workout wear was maybe more pathetic than the absolute orgasm over spending some BEGGED for time inside someone's stately FAMILY home... that is clearly lived in and rented out to help pay the bills. It was just another chapter in "Lydia shows the family's private living areas" CRINGE when she's supposed to stick to the non-lived in areas. I could just feel the owner downstairs counting the minutes for the barefoot unshowered screeching woman (who is staining the white sofas with fake tan) to LEAVE. Lydia showed the owners bed, nightstands with alarm clocks and more.... and I'm sorry, it looks like a nice home but doesn't she LIVE IN ENGLAND where these types of windows and homes are EVERYWHERE? HOW is this home more magnificent than ANYWHERE else she's EVER BEEN in her life?

its all to pretend on TT that it’s her house as mostly that audience doesn’t watch YT

Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.