Lydia Millen #157 Heating v eating is for the hoi polloi, why not check in to the Savoy?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Come on Nicky Lazoo nows the time to show the camera footage of what went on when her travesty had her meltdown. Who was that other girl Lydia bullied to take down a video where she said what she thought of Lydia , come on girl do another one we will all back you.
Yessssss 💯

• Heart
Reactions: 23
Well done Nicky. And well said. Now she is a wonderful powerful yet kind woman. Lydia was pure jealous of her

• Heart
Reactions: 26
But have any brand dropped her yet?

I only see TikTokers using her trendy hashtag to get views. But in my opinion this is not enough and not even interesting. Those same TikTokers will move to the next trending hashtag.

I really want to see how brands like Karen Millen, Holland Cooper, Intimissimi, ByTerry, Rodial and even the same The Savoy respond.

Her mini-crisis in vlogs are that common now days, that to me that's not enough. Im interested to see what brands that work with her think. If the brands are tone-deaf to this it really means brands support Lydia no matter what 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 27
She’s everything Lidl isn’t!
100% I'd say Lydia has taken to her bed with migraines while her team tell her how wonderful she is and shower her with gifts and treats. Ali will be another stone down again this ends

Reactions: 22
Rexys mum must be having a nervous breakdown because she can't defend her queen against everyone

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Reading all the people defending her because she had "slip" once and doesn't deserve that hate fail to understand that this isn't a behavioral mishap but a personality issue that just happened to now become so blatantly obvious.

She showcases this type of behaviour in every single one of her appearances in more or less subtle ways, and as someone who has followed her for years and didn't see the signs - when you see it, you can't unsee it.

Her clumsy phrasing may have been unintentional, but her cosplay of rich and posh very much is.

She had it coming for a long time - and though I don't like the attention she is getting from this - I love that she went viral for the wrong reasons for something she actually SAID ON CAMERA with the entire internet watching, as all her other scandals (even with the receipts) happened more behind the scenes.

No one is shaming her for being rich - she isn't.
No one is shaming her for going to the Savoy - a freebie.
No one is shaming her for flaunting her lifestyle - she made off the backs of her audience.
No one is shaming her for being verbally clumsy - she's just thick.
No one is shaming her for being old money - but that she pretends to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 52
Im confused
Can someone explain what’s going on 😊
Someone worked out that the travel influencer Naomi Jane Adams has been trolling on here. Because she posted her own story that shows it’s come from her account!!! 🤣🤣

Her account on here is @Travelmyarse

this whole thing just gets better and better. Fancy trolling another influencer and outing yourself in the process!!

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 49
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.