Lydia Millen #156 Equestrian community taking the mick and the new garden design looks Tommy tit!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Congratulations to our fabulous @coconochanel for the winning thread title with a whopping 78 votes! đŸ„‡ 🎊:mđŸ”„

As the evenings draw in and it's "pit" black outside we digest the news that if we are critical of Lidl we are poor and unloved.....so let's carry on!

* Lidl’s attempt to get new viewers via TikTok continues to backfire as the new viewers turn the tables on her.
* Her equestrian "Marks and Spencer voiceover" Tiktok has seen at least 8 viewers produce their own piss taking TikToks, including @jenniferrebecca @willowswaystud @boo_bear_2568 @honorgon @emma2525255 @jessicalouellis @edencox49
* She's even made it on to an equestrian Facebook page. This is the equestrian community at the heart of Lidl's new "family", Holland Cooper. Isn't that shooting yourself in the foot, Lidl? Oh no, that's Purdey's!
* HC had to turn off the comments on her post on their Instagram.
* Lidl claimed to be ok with the spoofs but that Ali was angry. We bet he has a good laugh in the shed while she is seething.
* Despite her attempt to be oh so luxe it was her Amazon rubber boots that attracted the most attention!
* At the same time Lidl is passive aggressive about "ring light guy" @Ollie - Student Comedy whose only crime is to say he can't relate to her. She offers a new ring light as she has loads but we know she won't deliver.
* Lidl refused to back down for praising former actor Shia Lebeouf, who opened up on a podcast about the abuse allegations against FKA Twigs and others that disgraced his career. We think she recognised herself!
* After listening to 4 minutes she gushed that it “instantly changed her perspective”.
* After being called out for supporting him she now claims to have listened to the whole podcast but hasn't changed her view as he's turning his life around for his daughter. Let's hope if Lidl has children they don't Google her!
* Lidl declared she was a guest on a podcast (with Erika Vieira - thanks @Milking Keynes) that got the highest ever views....wrong! The vlog that actually got the highest ever views was the subsequent one "Why people don't like Lydia Millen" that she claims was made when she refused to do another!
* She's announced that her ego is dead. We think every single thing she does and says show that it's alive and kicking and has its own ego!
* We think her ego might be bruised by #globygate

20221117_103952.jpg

* Cara Melon is flogging off Lidl's Luxe Bohemia collection...yours for 50 % off.
* We are confused by Lidl's style....will the real Lidl please stand up...

20221117_103649.jpg

* As expected we had footage of The Crown premiere which was reported on a week ago....
* The MGs spent the night at the Savoy and Ali ordered room service mac and cheese for two...wtf...and tell me you are not influenced by Grossie and Splainer without telling me.....
* Lidl is flogging her Dior handbags, including a rare Celestial Dior, through Sellier Knightsbridge, just as Dior take over Harrods Christmas windows!
* Lidl is now advertising razors yet admits she has professional laser treatment as she's so hairy.
* She claims she has folliculitis. DO NOT GOOGLE THIS
* She's also advertising teeth whitening strips where she wipes her teeth on her dressing gown first..ugh!

20221117_103719.jpg

* We thought the MGs might do a vow renewal to "coincide" with Grossie's wedding, but she says they are five years into their marriage so half way. Hmm...not sure you will be married in five years!
* We are still waiting for the garden to be unveiled but amused ourselves with the beech not birch topiary.

20221117_103333.png

News from Ali
* Intricacies, intimacies, they've all got it infamy! The lil lad can't even speak!
* Lidl is sucking the life out of Ali (and not in a good way). He's either fading away or his lapels, pocket handkerchief and shoes have grown!

20221117_103356.png

* In a crass display of bad taste he unveiled his Remembrance Sunday "outfit".
* Charlie unveiled his newly painted dressing room. Meanwhile we were treated to a mood board of objects for Ali's green room, including a revolving cabinet for his curated fragrances, a painting of a horse and an achitects (sic) plan chest....all chosen by the wife.

For #hairgate #globygate and all things Lydia please go the the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

Photos courtesy of @Allexie01, @Namina @Margo Polo @Milking Keynes @toomuchstuff

Last edited:
  • Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 103
Congratulations to our fabulous @coconochanel for the winning thread title with a whopping 78 votes! đŸ„‡ 🎊:mđŸ”„

As the evenings draw in and it's "pit" black outside we digest the news that if we are critical of Lidl we are poor and unloved.....so let's carry on!

* Lidl’s attempt to get new viewers via TikTok continues to backfire as the new viewers turn the tables on her.
* Her equestrian "Marks and Spencer voiceover" Tiktok has seen at least 8 viewers produce their own piss taking TikToks, including @jenniferrebecca @willowswaystud @boo_bear_2568 @honorgon @emma2525255 @jessicalouellis @edencox49
* She's even made it on to an equestrian Facebook page. This is the equestrian community at the heart of Lidl's new "family", Holland Cooper. Isn't that shooting yourself in the foot, Lidl? Oh no, that's Purdey's!
* Lidl claimed to be ok with the spoofs but that Ali was angry. We bet he has a good laugh in the shed while she is seething.
* Despite her attempt to be oh so luxe it was her Amazon rubber boots that attracted the most attention!
* At the same time Lidl is passive aggressive about "ring light guy" @Ollie - Student Comedy whose only crime is to say he can't relate to her. She offers a new ring light as she has loads but we know she won't deliver.
* Lidl refused to back down for praising former actor Shia Lebeouf, who opened up on a podcast about the abuse allegations against FKA Twigs and others that disgraced his career. We think she recognised herself!
* After listening to 4 minutes she gushed that it “instantly changed her perspective”.
* After being called out for supporting him she now claims to have listened to the whole podcast but hasn't changed her view as he's turning his life around for his daughter. Let's hope if Lidl has children they don't Google her!
* Lidl declared she was a guest on a podcast (with Erika Vieira - thanks @Milking Keynes) that got the highest ever views....wrong! The vlog that actually got the highest ever views was the subsequent one "Why people don't like Lydia Millen" that she claims was made when she refused to do another!
* She's announced that her ego is dead. We think every single thing she does and says show that it's alive and kicking and has its own ego!

View attachment 1737473
* Cara Melon is flogging off Lidl's Luxe Bohemia collection...yours for 50 % off.

View attachment 1737483

* As expected we had footage of The Crown premiere which was reported on a week ago....
* The MGs spent the night at the Savoy and Ali ordered room service mac and cheese for two...wtf...and tell me you are not influenced by Grossie and Splainer without telling me.....
* Lidl is flogging her Dior handbags, including a rare Celestial Dior, through Sellier Knightsbridge, just as Dior take over Harrods Christmas windows!
* Lidl is now advertising razors yet admits she has professional laser treatment as she's so hairy.
* She's also advertising teeth whitening strips where she wipes her teeth on her dressing gown first..ugh!

View attachment 1737480
* We thought the MGs might do a vow renewal to "coincide" with Grossie's wedding, but she says they are five years into their marriage so half way. Hmm...not sure you will be married in five years!
* We are still waiting for the garden to be unveiled but amused ourselves with the beech not birch topiary.

View attachment 1737481

News from Ali
* Intricacies, intimacies, they've all got it infamy! The lil lad can't even speak!
* Lidl is sucking the life out of Ali (and not in a good way). He's either fading away or his lapels, pocket handkerchief and shoes have grown!

View attachment 1737476
* Charlie unveiled his newly painted dressing room. Meanwhile we were treated to a mood board of objects for Ali's green room, including a revolving cabinet for his curated fragrances, a painting of a horse and an achitects (sic) plan chest....all chosen by the wife.

For #hairgate #globygate and all things Lydia please go the the WIKI (pink button at top of page).

Photos courtesy of @Allexie01, @Namina @Margo Polo @Milking Keynes @toomuchstuff
It must be said, @Miscanthus, you are the actual Queen of Recaps 
 I honestly don’t know how you do it so consistently for every single new thread! đŸ„°

• Heart
Reactions: 65
Hello, I wanted to share the following posts that I made on the most recent LM vlog. I was disheartened to see that these were somehow hidden from public view? I am not sure why and on what grounds?

I was perturbed by the Shia comments. I am saddened to see on the previous thread that other people who have experienced violence were also hurt by the remarks made in defence of Shia.

May I provide my thoughts as follows, which were outlined in one post and a sub post below it, in addition to a separate response to another comment, all of which were hidden. I made an earlier post much in the same vein which was flat out deleted. I just can’t understand it. Intimate partner violence has cost many lives of innocent individuals. These people are often under a compelling psychological spell of intermittent reinforcement, trauma bonding, and a battery of narcissistic abuse techniques. To encourage absolution through these ridiculous pseudo spiritual confessions after such a short amount of time is ignorant at best and dangerous at worst.

To all survivors reading this: protect yourself and feel my solidarity with you.

Comments as follows:

Comment two, since hidden
It seems my first comment about Shia was hidden..
*Importantly*: all survivors of head trauma in intimate partner violence (incl strangulation) need to be medically reviewed for ongoing risk of fatal blood clotting that can persist for years post trauma.
I think his use of the term “ego death” is spiritual bypassing of the lengthy therapeutic work that is required to remediate his long-standing patterns of intimate partner violence, the most recent allegations of which include aggravated SA and battery. Manipulative people can parrot spiritual terms (such as this one from the advaita Vedanta tradition) as a means of sidestepping accountability. Shia is not a role model, he’s just pedalling spiritual jargon to avoid culpability and bolster his reputation.

Sub-comment to comment two, since hidden:
Stay safe everyone, if you are in an abusive violent relationship, you must leave. Do it carefully, be strategic, document your injuries, tell someone you trust, and Godspeed. Don’t believe the shallow reassurances- sometimes the leopard doesn’t change it’s spots and it is not your job to try to do so on the leopard’s behalf- irrespective of any proclamations of “ego death” or other rare spiritual reformations. ❀

Response to other comment, since hidden:
I also found the Shia comments unsettling. There seems to be a shallow understanding among the comments section of the complex issues at hand here: intimate partner violence, untreated personality disorder traits, addiction, sexual violence, trauma etc. These sorts of issues don’t just vanish through spontaneous “ego death” — it takes years of honest and committed therapeutic engagement to break the emotional dysregulation, impaired impulse control, and attachment disorganisation that underpin abusive patterning to this degree. I don’t believe Shia. Survivors of narcissistic abuse will understand the rigmarole of avoidance, denial, blame, projection, splitting, gaslighting etc.
I am all for balanced debate, but please, can we apply our critical reasoning faculties to this Shia charade. The man is facing a law suit, he will say just about anything to recover his image. I can only imagine him rehearsing these esoteric statements with his PR team.
Also - did his ego die when he realised how poorly he treated his former partner, or when the allegations were publicised?

• Heart
Reactions: 43
Absolutely fantastic recap! Theif life really is just one big joke, everything is just so fake and overdone!

• Heart
Reactions: 29
The way she asked Ken to move their car so she could get out was rude. "I'm going to need you to move your car so I can get the range rover out"

I can't wait to hear her chat on The Crown premiere, the guff she'll spout.

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 46
What I forgot to mention in this post https://tattle.life/threads/lydia-m...st-freebie-bags-for-mummy.35044/post-12670841

Rory is the English spelling of a Gaelic name, a song a lady sang in St Giles (least think was there) in Edinburgh when they were moving the Monarchs coffin south to London from Balmoral, was in rather GĂ idhlig or Scottish Gaelic.

Another GĂ idhlig song

The Gaels being a Scottish tribe before was called even Scotland and came from what's now Ireland (Èireann Irish Gaelic).

Nor me

Last edited:
Reactions: 6

View attachment 1737473

View attachment 1737483

View attachment 1737480

View attachment 1737481

News from Ali

View attachment 1737476

Absolutely fantastic, @Miscanthus - you are amazing! đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ„°â€đŸ™ŒđŸŒ Another hilarious recap!

Today I am truly celebrating being poor and unhappy, thanks Elsie! However, don’t speak too soon - things ain’t looking so bright for you, lovely X

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Did anyone else notice the link to Alex in the description box just brought you to the Alexander mcqueen belt link? At first I was surprised she linked Alex but I was in no way shocked when the link was not correct. I’m sure it was on purpose. Why help one of your good friends who is trying to start a business. :rolleyes:

• Wow
  • Sick
Absolutely fantastic, @Miscanthus - you are amazing! đŸ˜‚đŸ˜‚đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ‘đŸ»đŸ„°â€đŸ™ŒđŸŒ Another hilarious recap!

Today I am truly celebrating being poor and unhappy, thanks Elsie! However, don’t speak too soon - things ain’t looking so bright for you, lovely X
Speak for yourself all I eat is gruel! (Well more drink ish)

View attachment 1737473

View attachment 1737483

View attachment 1737480

View attachment 1737481

News from Ali

View attachment 1737476

The queen of recaps strikes again. 😃

• Heart
Reactions: 15
I was waiting for him to take out his Hermes silk hanky and wave it with a flourish and turn it into a rabbit or something - he looked like a miniature magician 😂 #ClownattheCrown

F620B5FC-1BE2-419F-BA55-09CA87E005F9.jpeg
4D3A3817-88A2-4C83-B4C2-4BFA9D77E658.jpeg
98331E29-818F-4490-BDE3-7E623B61CECB.jpeg

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 53
The way she asked Ken to move their car so she could get out was rude. "I'm going to need you to move your car so I can get the range rover out"

This! where is the 'please'? rude witch.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 32
The fact that she uses a crest is tipping me over the edge today. Who makes up their own crest FFS. Pompous pretentious twats, that's who!

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 38
Ugly, uuugly tuxedo. It looks so cheap, it creases in places it shouldn’t crease. Lapels are so cheap looking, way to wide and full of strange creases. Ali says it is custom made suit but it sure doesn’t look like that.. and he also jumped on Hermes bandwagon with that pocket tissue 😂😂
48EFDA24-900D-4778-9FAA-CD7552314169.jpeg
DA7B19FE-C055-44C6-8C4B-5AEF172776A8.jpeg

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
Ugly, uuugly tuxedo. It looks so cheap, it creases in places it shouldn’t crease. Lapels are so cheap looking, way to wide and full of strange creases. Ali says it is custom made suit but it sure doesn’t look like that.. and he also jumped on Hermes bandwagon with that pocket tissue 😂😂View attachment 1737849View attachment 1737855
Lydia probably googled 'what tuxedos do royalty wear' and then found an image from the 60s and went with that

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Hi everyone!
I missed so much threads. Reading last of them and you guys rock))) make my days. We all need a good laugh. Thank you❀
Lydia so fake! Lol this days she is a "Catherine, Princess of Bungalow (Wales)

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
Hi everyone!
I missed so much threads. Reading last of them and you guys rock))) make my days. We all need a good laugh. Thank you❀
Lydia so fake! Lol this days she is a "Catherine, Princess of Bungalow (Wales)
Noooooo...there is no way the Princess of Wales would have crusty, veined, patchily fake-tanned bare feet on show - she always wears tights, like wot a proper laydee does!

• Haha
Reactions: 31

This is just plain rude and absolutely no manners. We have builders in at the moment and I knocked on the door and said sorry to disturb you would you like a tea or coffee. Manners cost nothing and they ended up staying late to finish some bits that night - which I should imagine if Lady Muck was here they’d have gone by 4.
I really don’t know how Ken and any other trades person puts up with her.

• Heart
I was on Walmart Online site as it came up when I was searching for a particular Tory Burch bag and, guess what? There are over 1,000 Hermezzz bags on sale! On Walmart! Ha!

5E17BB3F-D43D-4155-9FA1-B1A07CE40B40.jpeg
5D2E0932-1886-4EEC-B6BF-379C992A47D8.jpeg
C43818D8-D878-4D56-8787-9231FCD2B896.jpeg

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.