Lydia Millen #151 Still an idiot

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In m

In my extremely humble opinion, I think that Josie has completely lost the plot when it comes to 'fashion'. To be honest, she should just focus on gardening. (You may have your own specific ideas on that...hehe). I saw that someone posted a photo of Victoria and another girl on here the other day (sorry...I don't know who it was, but both Victoria and her looked stunning), and then Grossie Josie was on the end looking like a dorky, gangly, unfashionable teenager and the antithesis of stunning (and definitely the antithesis of 'fashion'!) 🥴

Both Josie and Lydia seem to have moved away from wearing clothing that actually suit their frame. Where did the idea come from that you should wear clothing that swamp your body? Bring back the tailoring! Pants and trousers aren't actually evil. ;)
I think they are trying to flog dresses that suit every body shape, it s a way of making more money as potentially it covers every woman on the planet. 🤑

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Lydia and Jade are both similar, air-heads who’s sole purpouse in life seems to be to deceive people into thinking they’re “classy”. It’s probably been mentioned before but just in case anyone doesn’t know. Holland Cooper were in controversay years ago when it was revealed that all the products were not in fact made in Britain (which is the whole mantra of the brand). Some are made in third world countries like Haiti. Jade claimed this was a “small mistake on the website” 😂😂😂 and changed the writing so it no longer states that everything is made in Britian, but instead says they’re embroided in Britian. Basically her tacky HC logo is stitched on some of the clothes in Britian after being made in foreign countries and shipped over. A few companies/shops who stocked the brand refused to keep selling the stock. One business in particular was so dissapointed that it had damaged their own reputation that they refused to pay a bill to HC. What did Jade do, well she sent her Dad round to the shop who pushed the poor lady in the FACE. She went to the police but there was no video evidence so he got away with it.

Jade’s family are trashy. Her Aunties that she fell out with, once left damaging comments on her instagram after a falling out over family inheritance (Jade’s father claimed he didn’t have enough money to pay his and his sister’s recently deceased Father’s will bequests). All the while Jade was posting and gloating about her wealth on instagram. What did her and her Dad do, well they sent a bribe of £50,000 to the Aunties to get them to stop posting damaging information about Jade.

Can you imagine her and Lydia ever falling out. Neither know the basics of business protocol. Lydia screams at pregnant hairdressers, Jade sends people to violently assault clients instead of going down legal routes. If they ever have a dispute, we’ll have to stock up on popcorn 😆. No offence to HC customers, but it’s a glorified River Island range and it’s hilarious that Lydia will be forced to wear big gold buttons that even Balmain failed to turn into a timeless fashion addition.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 59
Lydia states her new ethos is spending her money more wisely on classic pieces that she will wear for years to come.

Controversial but is an Hermes bag ever money well spent like Lydia claims? no, not really. Say you buy one from the shop and pay £7.5k, you would have to wear it every day for 20.5 years for it to cost £1 per wear. Now imagine you are Elsie and you have spent much more than that on the bag, you would never get cost per wear with it. If you pay £20k for a bag you would have to wear it everyday for 54.8 years for it to cost £1 per wear.
The idea behind Hermes bags is the luxury and the fact you can afford it, not that you are spending your money wisely. You can 100% buy a bag for a lot less and have it last just as long.

She honestly talks such crap when trying to justify herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
If she says mon dieu one more time!

I'm watching her most recent video, I wonder if she knows that the National Trust is a charity? Doubt they'd be paying for her to trudge acting like she's the lady of the manor
Oh god, can you imagine her stomping around those beautiful buildings and grounds shrieking and wowing about the place. She s the last person the National Trust would want to get entangled with.

• Sick
  • Sad
Reactions: 21
I humbly present myself to Ambassador of Bullshit (titles titles... Sorry I'm new at this and just trying to keep up 🤣).

I come with more evidence that our Madam of all things schnoot and dreams doesn't even attempt to know what she is advertising! Idiot!

So, in the last flog she tells us about the pink dress from amazon made in china that she believes is made of cachemire because it feels like her other cachemire pieces she owns. She is not sure, but she believes. Doesn't check. She believes. So, logically doesn't require looking up.
She knows she might be wrong but doesn't even take the time to check before flogging that to the minion community. They will belive too. (It's like a cult you see?? You just have to believe and so it shall be 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 i just rimmed 🤭😵).

Anyway, I thought to search with my Google Lens app and translate that tag. Imagine my surprise (not!).
It's not 100% cachemire but 100% Australian wool! (Still a natural fibre, i know).
This wasn't a horrendous mistake, this fibre has it's merrit. That's not my point.
I'm sure you'll agree, what I am remarking on is how she doesn't care. She omits and lies. She doesn't check what she's saying before she speaks. No way you develop a trusting relationship with types of sellers like her!

I'll stop myself now, and leave you with said evidence 🤭

It has been a pleasure working undercover for your Ambassadorship! ❤
Getting my coat Ambassador of Getting my Coat!🤭❤
The Ambassador hath thus spake. It must now be so. Behold the Trombone of Truth to herald this Proclamation!

FC5BBF14-33F4-4F66-A150-CB721CA864A6.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Didn't Josie just buy the Valentino ugg style boots?

Does she not understand the basics of her job? Her job is to sell stuff to people they do not need.

She said she can't get behind the idea of Hailey Bieber wearing something and now all of a sudden it is a trend that everyone wants to wear. Yet her whole career is about flogging items to people regardless of whether they need them or not. The difference between Hailey wearing Ugg boots and starting a trend is that she is just wearing them because she wants to (regardless of whether she was given them) and people want to copy her. Lydia on the other hand is gifted pieces with the intent for people to cop her and purchase the same item, so starting a trend.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 28
I put him in direct competition with Mr. MK. By 8am, we had whining and whingeing about bamboo trees needing watering, doors being slammed (not me), lights left on, (never me), too much water in the kettle (me), and the fiesta desistance, someone moved his key (himself). I actually think whinge is an Irish word not Australian and I have a suspicion who invented it. C’mon back, Agnetha, you’re our honorary Tattler by now, and giz an eyeroll.

View attachment 1647043
😂🤣👏👏👏 So funny!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I for one absolutely love my Uggs. In fact I’m looking for both a new pair of boots, not the ‘on trend’ minis though and moccasin slippers, they’re perfect for running errands and lounging in the house. Like walking on a cloud ☁
Love mine too ❤ Ten years old - I just took them out for a clean!

61217A45-0893-4185-BA9C-F35C5ADA6B6F.jpeg

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Not too sure about Teefers. Sorry. I remember Elsie dressing as a flamenco dancer and glaring the whole time, but don’t know why Josie didn’t go…Someone else will know though x

I completely agree. This is bang on right. It’s invasive when you drench yourself. I was told never to wear scent before midday and then apply sparingly on pulse points before putting on jewellery.

As @Miscanthus said the other day, nobody helped educate her palette with different foods and it’s the same with educating her how to wear scent (I refuse to call it ‘Fragrance of Choice’ since it’s scent!)
Ooh I love the etiquette of that! I find it so obnoxious when people wear lots of perfume

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Me too when people put on too much perfume or cologne!!! It’s very offensive and Lydia goes overboard where you would think Ali would yell at her!!! If I spray too much accidentally my husband and kids will say something and I barely put any on!!! I can’t buy diffuser’s for the house because we have a cat and two dogs. But Lydia doesn’t care about anyone but Lydia!!!
Same here, my husband hates it when I or anyone else wears lots of perfume so I rarely wear it. He once hung his head out of the car window like a dog cos his mum had too much perfume on 😂 😂 😂
I cant have candlesor diffusers either cos of my dog, I dread to think about all the fumes her pets breathe in

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Lydia is using the board to make dinner whilst Ali is using it to unpack a delivery all at the same time :sick:

Screenshot 2022-10-14 at 14.24.01.png

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 37
Where is this? 🤣 I'm screaming, her name is all over them too

We need to know! This is brilliant - some warehouse probably bought a crate of them for £1 each. She definitely lost money on Globy! It says 12 pieces in each box, and I see 3 boxes, so there is at least 36!

• Haha
We need to know! This is brilliant - some warehouse probably bought a crate of them for £1 each. She definitely lost money on Globy! It says 12 pieces in each box, and I see 3 boxes, so there is at least 36!
She 100% lost money on Globy, bloody brilliant that they've ended up in the window of a shop somewhere with her name scribbled on them. Think the boxes are stacked and there is 6.

• Haha
Ooh I love the etiquette of that! I find it so obnoxious when people wear lots of perfume
Me to! We’ve all experienced the chavvy bloke who sidles up to us and his ‘fragrance of choice’ (how I detest that expression - almost as much as tablescape!,) has announced his presence yards before he makes it to us! Same with women who enter a room and drag a whole field of roses and pomegranates and bluebells and lingering lavender in with them. Subtlety is lost on them and that’s an overpowering shame isn’t it?

I have always worn men’s scent! I well remember years ago, the handsomest man in THE WORLD leaning in very closely and almost whispering to me said “God! You smell heavenly, I could fall in love with you on the basis of your perfume alone! I actually was entirely happy to let him do just that 😜. I never did tell him it was Christian Dior Eau Sauvage…he would probably have nicked it 🥰. He had to lean right in though to get the full intoxicating effect…and that’s my point.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
Spotted in the window of some crappy shop. There were loads 😂😭
i am wheezing!!! HOW EMBARAZZING. All the Hermes in the world, and all the fake posh-ness can never hide this utter failure of this pretentious, vapid witch. This cannot be a more perfect representation of her brand, her name and her image all in one. RRP of £60, but actual value of £10.

Can this be made viral on social media lolll.. Just goes to show how everything influencers show is all smoke and mirrors

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 40
Lydia states her new ethos is spending her money more wisely on classic pieces that she will wear for years to come.

Controversial but is an Hermes bag ever money well spent like Lydia claims? no, not really. Say you buy one from the shop and pay £7.5k, you would have to wear it every day for 20.5 years for it to cost £1 per wear. Now imagine you are Elsie and you have spent much more than that on the bag, you would never get cost per wear with it. If you pay £20k for a bag you would have to wear it everyday for 54.8 years for it to cost £1 per wear.
The idea behind Hermes bags is the luxury and the fact you can afford it, not that you are spending your money wisely. You can 100% buy a bag for a lot less and have it last just as long.

She honestly talks such crap when trying to justify herself.
Plus if she ever sells the Hermes bags she won't get any profit on them as she has already ruined the Tan one.

Haha are they even signed?

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Omg this has to go on the wiki! And can anyone post this somewhere and tag her and every influencer she’s burned? 😝

i am wheezing!!! HOW EMBARAZZING. All the Hermes in the world, and all the fake posh-ness can never hide this utter failure of this pretentious, vapid witch. This cannot be a more perfect representation of her brand, her name and her image all in one. RRP of £60, but actual value of £10.

Can this be made viral on social media lolll.. Just goes to show how everything influencers show is all smoke and mirrors
Lol GMTA!

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.