Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
How many times did she want to say in her new vlog that she wasn’t wearing foundation? Lydia, it doesn’t matter if you’re not wearing foundation if you still apply six other layers of other tit on top of it. You still look like an orange mess.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
What's good about your husband shredding up the flowers someone else gifted you? Bit nobbish if you ask me. Had Ali's desired affect by the looks of the flat ass dent in the bed- you just know lydl's a missionary- lay there like a sack of spuds- don't put any effort in kinda girl. Bet Ali finishes in under a minute, eyes tight shut thinking of magic mike.
MAGIC MIKE comment made me consider my first Tena Lady purchase!! hilarious!!!

Chanelling his inner 'del boy' look.

I would not go out with my husband dressed like this.

Fur collar and gold medallion over a polo neck :sick:
I think Aldi is GENUINELY confused. Remember how Bruce Jenner dressed in the run up to him coming out? Kinda similar to Aldi not wanting to express himself in the way he really wants to. That Del Boy look is akin to a Halloween costume.... jeez

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Has anyone seen Claire Chanelle's new video? She looks so happy and I can imagine her and Paris will be excellent, 'hands-on' parents. I have a feeling she's carrying twins. Lydia is no doubt seething and will probably be launching her own phantom pregnancy in 5,4,3,2,1....

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I think Ali enjoys creating his own content. He had an online presence before they got together.

It would be sad if he felt forced to give away something he enjoys to be a behind the scenes guy for her. I’m sure she’s putting pressure on him though. She’s that self absorbed that the wants and needs of others don’t count.
really hope Aldi doesn't turn into a Mr Frow..... seriously...

Has anyone seen Claire Chanelle's new video? She looks so happy and I can imagine her and Paris will be excellent, 'hands-on' parents. I have a feeling she's carrying twins. Lydia is no doubt seething and will probably be launching her own phantom pregnancy in 5,4,3,2,1....
I don't think its twins. You have double the hormones etc.. so you feel quite unwell /symptomatic in the early days.. I doubt if she would have looked as good as she has been, to be honest. I wondered if Victoria was (judging by her recent upload- not quite so sure)

Reactions: 5
How many times did she want to say in her new vlog that she wasn’t wearing foundation? Lydia, it doesn’t matter if you’re not wearing foundation if you still apply six other layers of other tit on top of it. You still look like an orange mess.
Absolutely she might not have foundations, but she has cc cream, a tube of concealer, primer, a bronzer, a highlighter, a filter within the camera, and then two filters minimum on the photo before it’s posted 😤

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
Ali looks so sick, and that new hair style is just trying to hide the fact that he is going bald.
DA9DE654-8933-49D4-8F72-A7297568E317.jpeg

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
I’ve noticed Ali hasn’t jumped on the trolls/Caroline Flack bandwagon,
he was reluctant to say anything the last time Victoria and Lydia tried to draw attention to Sali Hughes and her quest to get us all shut down.
so does he sit on the fence because he’s scared to have an opinion,
does he realise gossiping isn’t illegal 😐
or is he scared to draw attention to sites that might expose his wife and her begging.

Reactions: 19
Well thank duck we are not LEM, the narcissistic witch with the too-small-for-my-feet-but-they-were-free-shoes.
The sheer arrogance, I just can't..🤢🤢🤬🤬🤬😠😠😠

Second pic: She must be trolling 🤣🤣🤣
Yep her interior decorating is soo amazing the Telegraph restyled it before they took the pictures. :LOL:

• Haha
The fact that this dumb witch doesn't even realize Caroline Flack was NOT just some online "influencer" and instead was a popular well know national TV presenter shows the level of stupidity and narcissism she embodies. Caroline Flack was on TV and had an upcoming trial - what the bloody hell has that got to do with this woman and her pathetic Youtube channel and comments. She has NOTHING in common and most people in the UK have no clue who Lydiot is. Lydiot is a nobody. Caroline Flack was somebody. How this piece of scum has turned this poor woman's suicide into all about her, repeatedly banging on about how SHE'S a bloody victim is revolting. This is mind blowing. The audacity. I'm beyond disgusted with this deplorable narcissist. She does not even know there are no similarities between her and Caroline Flack but has made someone else's intense pain and depression causing them to END THEIR LIFE about herself. What a piece of trash.

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 51
I think what she means is "Will folk stop reading my thread on Tattle, please!!"
Quite the opposite unfortunately for her.
The thread keeps growing as more & more of you ladies see the light. Hoggers like myself & lurkers alike, we're going nowhere. We'll keep calling her out on all her shady tit & we'll be here until the debt collecors come a-knocking on the bungalow door.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 24
She really doesn't get it. Im not going to assume what was going on in Carolines mind and life. Sadly people take their own lives for any number of reasons. I believe she had been having mental health struggles anyway. Unfortunately if you are in the limelight then its kind of expected for people to call you out on your abhorrent behaviour. In CF situation it happened to be the attack on her BF. But Lydiot wants to make it about the media, trolls and bullying again.
What she doesn't understand is there are many ways to make people feel inadequate and worthless. Influencing is definetely one of them.
I do wonder and I hope this never happens (maybe it has and there has been no connection made) but I do wonder what she would say if a parent on social media called her out for being the reason her young impressionable daughter took her own life because she got herself into debt and felt depressed because she was trying to keep up with her lifestyle that she thought was real. Well we all know exactly what she would say. She would probably blame the poor girl. It would be typical Lydia. Ok to blame the media for CF but don't blame me if I was the cause of someone taking their own life. God she makes me sick.
On another note. OMG Ali is dumber than a bag of rocks. Sorry but I could not be with someone that stupid. "cost per value" FFS :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
  • Heart
Reactions: 29
Thank you PixelGirl 😊

What the man doesn't know is that she's a narcissistic self-absorbed selfish lying nasty piece of work 😏View attachment 84584
He couldn’t believe how orange she was son. You have yourself a pop tart. No rocket. YOU on the other hand would’ve played a lovely bottom on the movie Rocket Man.

Yeah right. I’m sure tattle is still her homepage.
Quickly everyone! Does (DO) the same.
You have spell check you stupid duck.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
She really doesn't get it. Im not going to assume what was going on in Carolines mind and life. Sadly people take their own lives for any number of reasons. I believe she had been having mental health struggles anyway. Unfortunately if you are in the limelight then its kind of expected for people to call you out on your abhorrent behaviour. In CF situation it happened to be the attack on her BF. But Lydiot wants to make it about the media, trolls and bullying again.
What she doesn't understand is there are many ways to make people feel inadequate and worthless. Influencing is definetely one of them.
I do wonder and I hope this never happens (maybe it has and there has been no connection made) but I do wonder what she would say if a parent on social media called her out for being the reason her young impressionable daughter took her own life because she got herself into debt and felt depressed because she was trying to keep up with her lifestyle that she thought was real. Well we all know exactly what she would say.
She would probably blame the poor girl. It would be typical Lydia. Ok to blame the media for CF but don't blame me if I was the cause of someone taking their own life. God she makes me sick.
On another note. OMG Ali is dumber than a bag of rocks. Sorry but I could not be with someone that stupid. "cost per value" FFS :ROFLMAO:
Thank you for this post!
I was thinking the same thing the other day (unrelated to Caroline's news, just a random thought I'd had); how many people are indebted because of these freaking influencers and their constant shoving of their vacuous luxe lifestyles down everyone's throats? How many are suffering from anxiety and depression- and how many may actually commit suicide- as a result of the pressure of not being able to keep up, or from the wall of mounting debt, or from the online abuse they may get for questioning an influencer (because they regularly weaponize their followers to bully anyone who dares question them)?
It's quite disturbing to think that this online YT community may be far more damaging to its impressionable audience than we realise, and that these ignorant, greedy narcissistic influencers are in control of so many people (some followers being more impressionable than others, but still). They may be causing far more damage than we know.
:oops:
And you're right, Lydia's response would be to turn the spotlight onto herself and her need to be treated with kid gloves, because she gets so much hAtE, she's the victim in all of this. :rolleyes:

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.