Lydia Millen #15 Fur couture to entrepreneur! Its all about Chanel, wearing gifted REAL fur...

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
And sending FROW to hell!!!

top voted titles were @Lola Faith and @Georgieee but characters are limited so i tried 🙈

Good. Evening. Everyone....
And welcome back to the thread
**eyefucks one self** 🙄

I’ve had a few days off “work” due to my really, really tit skin 😑 **But remember to use my affiliate link for that 700 quid “cleu da poop” cream**

I’m now back on my “A game” and better than ever.
🙄 until tomorrow.

So I’m about to let you in on a little secret!
I’ve been working on thread FIFTEEN behind the scenes FOR MONTHS!
**3/6 minutes**

but as you ALL know
**You all know because I try and drop it into every bleeping tweet or Instagram story in an attempt to make it look like I refuse jobs!**
I will never allow my viewers to use a product unless I’ve tested it out fully first...
**and until I’ve got an affiliate and can get paid to promote the tit out of it**

So welcome one and all to the THREAD. OF. DREAMS!!!!
A game changing thread that...it’s safe to say is on the same level as my game changing...

🙄 bleeping. blank. paged. A5. freebie. note book.!!!
I really said that 🤔 I really called a blank notebook a “game changer” 🤔

I’m just back from the sking trip of DREAMS.
So many freebies that I can sell on my depop!
And considering you all know my LOVE for aminals you will be happy to know....

I got to wear an AMINAL on the slopes!!!

A DEAD ANIMAL!!... sorry aminal 🙄

LUX FLUFFER FUR 🐻
STRAIGHT OFF THE CARCASS AND INTO THE FENDI SWEAT SHOPS!!! 😎

We’re also pretty sure a dog was put down,
My little influencer girl boss crew are such bleeping dick heads to be around we scared a pup so so much...it bit Leonie!!! 😮
Now obviously that’s very sad, and it was probably destroyed but what do we care..

think of the fur coat that could be made from actual husky fur!!!! 🦮
A fur coat of DREAMS!!

Gosh, that’s harsh isn’t it, especially when I try so hard to pretend I love the little fluffers/animals/shits 😎 but that’s the reality!!!
They just look FAB hung from my shoulders on the gram, and they complete any outfit!!

I’m still looking for my new assistant, you know the one I’m planning to duck in the shed #SHEDMASwiththeMG’s
But unfortunately we’ve found nobody to fill the position yet,
so to all you desperate idiots who applied, The ones that are still waiting to be interviewed
I really don’t like the look of you 🤣😂🤣 I don’t even want you IN MY SHED 😂🤣

as you might have seen on my stories, my latest collection of **tit nobody needs or wants** will be launching soon!!!!

But for now settle yourself in and subscribe to my
Lydia Millen X Tattle life collaboration.

Number 15 in The game changing series!!!

continue here 🙈🙈🙈🙈

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Fabulous! I think a Tattle Life collab is the way forward!

That coat is truly horrible, and looks worse with that pathetic belt attached!

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 22

Lydia, Chewbacca called, he wants his pelt (skin) back!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
I think that one is actually fake fur! Thankfully.

It was the Fendi ski jacket that was trimmed with real fur.

• Angry
Reactions: 14
I've shopped at Chanel in San Francisco, Soho NYC and Rue Cambon. I've always had lovely SAs but maybe I have just been lucky. I do go in knowing what I want, knowing my budget and I don't ask to look at items I would never actually purchase.

London is rumored to be the worst and I can imagine those SAs know who their clients are (oil tycoon wives etc) and don't want to bother with random people coming in to look at £300 earrings. That's a shame because Chanel is a special, unique shopping experience and Chanel should be pleased to help any customer regardless if they spend £300 or £300,000.

But if these SM influencers find that all Chanel SAs are rude everywhere they go, then maybe these influencers should take a look at themselves and make sure they aren't acting entitled and self-important?

Reactions: 16

hahaha omg she looks ridiculous in that coat & wtf the belt 😂😂😂😂
She really has no style

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Regards to Chanel, Sophie Shohet said in her latest video, even she feels quite threatened by Chanel SAs.

Meanwhile, Lydia must be wetting herself tonight- she managed to steal one of Victoria's jobs, and work with Dior.

The event is in Dior's new Bond Street boutique tonight. She was asked to talk about women empowerment and mental health.

It's for Women@Dior, not related at all to anything fashion or beauty.

I think Dior is hitting the right steps with this initiative helping women be more confident.
Lydia is the worst person to get to talk about these kinds of things.

What did they think about inviting her really? Or maybe none of the 1st line of attendees said yes so they didn't have any choice but to invite her.

• Angry
  • Haha
Reactions: 15
HAHAH
This is a good laugh... Lydia is always quick with excuses on excuses, just never good with admitting the truth
Lidl’s obsessed with jumping onto anyone who so much as breathes about buying followers etc because she’s one very guilty witch. VERY guilty

Reactions: 24

top voted titles were @Lola Faith and @Georgieee but characters are limited so i tried 🙈

**eyefucks one self** 🙄

I’ve had a few days off “work” due to my really, really tit skin 😑 **But remember to use my affiliate link for that 700 quid “cleu da poop” cream**

🙄 until tomorrow.

**3/6 minutes**

but as you ALL know
**You all know because I try and drop it into every bleeping tweet or Instagram story in an attempt to make it look like I refuse jobs!**
I will never allow my viewers to use a product unless I’ve tested it out fully first...
**and until I’ve got an affiliate and can get paid to promote the tit out of it**

A game changing thread that...it’s safe to say is on the same level as my game changing...

LUX FLUFFER FUR 🐻

My little influencer girl boss crew are such bleeping dick heads to be around we scared a pup so so much...it bit Leonie!!! 😮
Now obviously that’s very sad, and it was probably destroyed but what do we care..

A fur coat of DREAMS!!

Gosh, that’s harsh isn’t it, especially when I try so hard to pretend I love the little fluffers/animals/shits 😎 but that’s the reality!!!
They just look FAB hung from my shoulders on the gram, and they complete any outfit!!

I’m still looking for my new assistant, you know the one I’m planning to duck in the shed #SHEDMASwiththeMG’s
so to all you desperate idiots who applied, The ones that are still waiting to be interviewed

as you might have seen on my stories, my latest collection of **tit nobody needs or wants** will be launching soon!!!!

continue here 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Stands up and claps - well done!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

That coat is HIDEOUS!! These gals will literally wear anything if it has a designer label on it. 🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Regards to Chanel, Sophie Shohet said in her latest video, even she feels quite threatened by Chanel SAs.

Meanwhile, Lydia must be wetting herself tonight- she managed to steal one of Victoria's jobs, and work with Dior.

The event is in Dior's new Bond Street boutique tonight. She was asked to talk about women empowerment and mental health.

I think Dior is hitting the right steps with this initiative helping women be more confident.

What did they think about inviting her really? Or maybe none of the 1st line of attendees said yes so they didn't have any choice but to invite her.
I've lost all respect for Dior. For a Mental health and women empowerment Talk, they chose this lying twit?!?! What is she going to chat about? How her bleeping cat ran away, never came back and that affected her mental health for months causing depression where she was unable to eat, workout in her home gym or redecorate her dining room or kitchen for the umpteenth time? She was grieving so bad she could not film in her dumb dressing room and didn't have the strength to beg for more ugly furniture?!!! Then try and compare that to people truly enduring debilitating depression and anxiety? Or is she going to tout the fake story of how she was homeless aka living with her grandmother, attending uni and buying luxury purses. Yes, coz that's what homeless, downtrodden folks have to deal with.

For Dior to pick this lying, arrogant and greedy bleep to be on such a panel, has turned me off them completely.

Brands that were considered high end luxury have truly cheapened themselves choosing to get free advertising from dumb social media beggars like Lydiot. Disgusting.

And she looks like a dumb clown cinching that coat with the Dior belt and eye bleeping herself in the mirror. I can't even hate watch her anymore because seeing her smug face makes me nauseous. I try and do it for you guys and these hilarious threads but have to keep fast forwarding just to get through one of her videos now. 🤮

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

**eyefucks one self** 🙄

🙄 until tomorrow.

**3/6 minutes**

but as you ALL know

LUX FLUFFER FUR 🐻

A fur coat of DREAMS!!

continue here 🙈🙈🙈🙈
Fabulous!!!!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I've lost all respect for Dior. For a Mental health and women empowerment Talk, they chose this lying twit?!?! What is she going to chat about? How her bleeping cat ran away, never came back and that affected her mental health for months causing depression where she was unable to eat, workout in her home gym or redecorate her dining room or kitchen for the umpteenth time? She was grieving so bad she could not film in her dumb dressing room and didn't have the strength to beg for more ugly furniture?!!! Then try and compare that to people truly enduring debilitating depression and anxiety? Or is she going to tout the fake story of how she was homeless aka living with her grandmother, attending uni and buying luxury purses. Yes, coz that's what homeless, downtrodden folks have to deal with.

For Dior to pick this lying, arrogant and greedy bleep to be on such a panel, has turned me off them completely.

Brands that were considered high end luxury have truly cheapened themselves choosing to get free advertising from dumb social media beggars like Lydiot. Disgusting.

And she looks like a dumb clown cinching that coat with the Dior belt and eye bleeping herself in the mirror. I can't even hate watch her anymore because seeing her smug face makes me nauseous. I try and do it for you guys and these hilarious threads but have to keep fast forwarding just to get through one of her videos now. 🤮
well to be honest, since MGC is leading Dior- I think brand downgraded themselves . So this is part of the package- not surprised at all

• Sick
Reactions: 8

Everyone else is at NYFW.

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.